Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Uday KiranYour feedback matters!
An IDEAL doctor, who creates a comfortable atmosphere and treats his patients with honor,respect & utmost care. I've suffered many sleepless nights due to severe itching for a few weeks and finally consulted him. He examined it thoroughly and gave me brief details about it for 10 min and gave me a 1 day remedy which has worked like miracle. P.S : I would recommend him for people who are suffering from ANY type of skin infection (Mites,Scabies,allergies etc,.) and also don't neglect like I did.
Explained the cause in detail by showing the pics.
Excellent doctor,behaviour is well manner good job
Friendly nature diagnosis done by Mr Uday Kiran
Good clinic Thanks to doctor sir
Actually my facing from dandruff problems. I did try many shampoos to overcome this problem but it seems they are causing more problems to my hairs. Can you give me some suggestion regarding this or any natural treatment?
I have suffering carbuncle problem to boil in shoulder so please give me a information about and what is the procedure of to remove that and how much cost for treatment.
Hey doctors m new to this application and I having problem of hair fall how cam I improve this problem please reaponde me as aoon as possible so than I can solve this prob.
I observed that my face become full of pimples when I increase my work of mastributions (continue a week ).what can reasonably for it. Was it because of mastributions? Please tell me about it! !
I m a 25 years male n losing my hairs for 4 to 5 years now. I look much aged then I m because of hair loss my father also have baldness. I've tried lot of things but all in vain Dr. has suggested me not to use any oil on head n I m also struggling from dandruff please suggest something.
The first thing anyone notices about you is your face and often people find themselves wishing for things like a slimmer nose, fuller lips etc. This is where facial cosmetic surgery comes in. Facial cosmetic surgery can address areas like your eyebrows, nose, cheeks, chin etc to give you the facial structure you've dreamed of.
Take a look at some of the common types of facial cosmetic procedures:
- Brow lift: Frown lines and creases that develop across the forehead, between the eyes and over the nose bridge can be addressed through this procedure. This surgery is performed mainly to combat signs of aging and involves raising eye brows that may be sagging over the eyelid.
- Eyelid surgery: Puffiness in the upper eye lids may be caused by excessive fat deposits. When combined with sagging skin, it can disturb the contours of the eye and in some cases cause vision problems. Blepharoplasty or eye lid surgery removes this excess skin and corrects fine lines, wrinkles and bags under the eyes.
- Nose: A rhinoplasty is used to reconstruct the nose. The nasal skin is separated from the tissue and cartilage structure underneath which is then reshaped as desired and then sutured together again. Rhinoplasty is of two types; open rhinoplasty and closed rhinoplasty.
- Ears: An octoplasty is a facial cosmetic surgery aimed at correcting protruding ears or large outer ears and correcting ear deformities such as a lop ear, cupped ear or shell ear and torn ear lobes. This surgery is usually performed on children between the ages of 4 to 14.
- Chin: Surgery on your chin can reshape it to make it look smaller or bigger as desired. This can be done by reshaping the jaw bone or inserting an implant. In some cases the procedure may be combined with liposuction.
- Forehead: Signs of aging on the forehead, frown lines or heavy brows triggered by stress and hereditary furrowed lines above the nose can be addressed with a forehead lift. This procedure is often performed along with a facelift or eyelid surgery.
- Facelift: As we grow older, our skin loses its elasticity. This triggers the development of wrinkles and deepens creases along the nose and cheek. Facelifts address these signs of aging by tightening skin and strengthening the muscles beneath it. Facial cosmetic surgery can also be used to correct congenital defects such as cleft lips and to treat scars.
Surgery to repair a cleft lip or cleft palate not only enhances appearances but also enhances the quality of life by improving functionality. Scar revision surgery involves the injecting or application of steroid medication to lighten the scar and make it less obvious. To treat burns that leave behind prominent scars, a procedure called Z plasty may be used. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.