Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
I am 21 female. I have a skin problem. I got a dot on my neck and this have spread all over my back which is looking very ugly to see. There is no itching sensation. Please suggest me a home remedy to get clear skin on my neck and back.
I'm 18 years old girl. I have too many dark and coarse hairs on my whole body and face. My testosterone level is 0.65 ng/dl . Doctor said that my testosterone level is normal . But what's the reason for these dark care hairs?
I am having hairfall from last 5 months onwards I have applied lot of oils but of no use so please help me to solve the hairfall problem.
Hi i am from hyderabad aged 38 my face become very dark I used many lighting crams but no use would you suggest me peramenemt solution ?
I have got dark lines on my fore head & it is getting still dark now a days & i'm only 18 years old. So please help me out.
What to do to overcome my problem of hair loss and thinning of my hair, is virgin coconut oil good for this problem?
Hi DOC, I am suffering with Lipoma disease, is there any Permanent cure for this in Ayurveda, please advice, I will be very thankful to you, I can get cure from this.
Hello, I am 26 male from jaipur. On my face some brown black scars. They irritating me. Nd on face some pores are larger. How to smaller them.
Sir, Mere sir me baal jhadne ki problem badte ja rhi h pls koi dawai bataiye taki meri problem solve ho sake.
Is there a specific essential oil for topical application over dark circles (genetic) to at least fade them to some extend? I've been told dilating the blood vessels would help, if only somehow the blood flow would increase under eyes?
My dad age 53, suffering from varicose veins gr 3. Doctor advised laser surgery. Is there any other way to avoid surgery. His legs have become black colour n can't able to walk much r stand long hours. He does work standing continuously l.we are postponing surgery since one year. Does it lead to any complications further? please suggest.
Hi. My face became dark and have black heads. I believe it is because of sun tan. I saw one serum named" radiance skin brightening complex" on Internet. Can I use that to improve my skin brightness. Is it useful? Any side effects? Please advise.
Dandruff is one of the most common chronic hair conditions. It is characterized by a white, flaky substance on the scalp. Dandruff is not a serious condition and neither is it contagious. However, people still want it gone so that their hair looks better. Here are the symptoms as well as the causes of dandruff.
- Skin drying up: Dry skin is the most common cause of dandruff. The flakes from dry skin are usually less oily and smaller than with other forms of dandruff.
- Seborrhoeic dermatitis: Dandruff can also be caused by oily irritated skin. In this type of dandruff, red, greasy skin has flaky white or yellow scales covering it.
- Infrequent shampooing: This is also a very common cause of dandruff. This is because oil and skin cells accumulate, thus resulting in dandruff.
- Malassezia: Malassezia is a yeast like fungus. It is usually harmless and stays on the scalp of most adults. However, it is worth noting that sometimes the yeast may irritate the scalp and cause extra skin cells to grow. The skin cells then fall off and become flaky.
- Contact dermatitis: Contact dermatitis is a sensitivity to health care products and when you use too much shampoo, hair styling products or other chemicals, such as paraphenylenediamine, the red, itchy, scaly scalp associated with dandruff is caused.
- Other skin conditions: There are many other skin conditions, which cause dandruff as well. These include eczema and psoriasis. Eczema is a chronic skin disease, which causes the skin to become inflamed. Psoriasis is another skin condition. It is characterized by thick scales forming resulting from rough, dry, dead skin cells which build up rapidly.
These are just the causes of dandruff. Now you will see how to identify when you have dandruff by learning about the symptoms of dandruff.
- The symptoms of dandruff are pretty easy to spot. All that happens is that you will see white, flaky, dead skin cells in your hair.
- It is sometimes accompanied by an itchy, scaly scalp.
- There is also a type of dandruff called cradle cap, which occurs in newborns. Just like dandruff, it is not dangerous and goes away when the baby is 3 years old.