Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Uday Gangula
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Uday GangulaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from severe low back pain. Still can I do walking. If yes how much time should I give for walking. Slow or brisk walking, which is advisable. Thanks.
There was a small accident, in which I got hurt on the middle finger just little below the nails. X rays shows bones are ok. But tendon was broken. This incident had happened 2 months ago. I have not taken any medicines yet. With the continues use of splint there has been lot of improvement. Now it is partially straight then before. I am still using. But could you suggest me some medicine for faster recovery.
Hi, I am 35 year old guy, my weight is 88 kg and last few months I have pain in my legs around ankle. So what type of doctor I should consult.
She has always diabetes 300 average and upper sometimes it decreases but she is very trouble the have pain in joints . What's the natural treatment does she would take?
I am 18years old student and I'm suffering from back pain! It's been a week and I'm not sure what to do? Please help me out!
Is back pain disease is common for tall person? if yes I am a tall person how I avoid that? thank you.
I have pain in my right leg. Sometimes I can not put my weight on my right leg. Its very painful and I can not even move my leg if I stand or sit for long time. Is this cause of sciatica nerve pain. please suggest some remedy.
Sometimes, the joint that connects the big toe to the feet may develop an unnatural hump. This condition is known as bunions. Sometimes, it may so happen that the big toe move towards the other toes, pushing the base of the toe outward, leading to the development of bunions. There are ways, by which you treat bunions. Some of them are-
- Medication: Visiting a doctor is the most prudent step to take in case you are suffering from bunions. The inflammation and the swelling that accompany bunions can be initially treated by medicines and pain relievers.
- Heating pad: Heating pad generally treats and manages pain by applying heat on the affected areas. In the case of bunions, heating pad has emerged as an effective way to deal with bunions.
- Ice pack: Working on a principle, which is the very reverse of heating pad, ice packs uses refrigerant gel or cold water to treat injuries.
- Wearing the shoe of the right size: Bunions are generally the result of wearing ill-fitting shoes. Therefore, one of the easiest way to deal with it would probably be wearing the right size.
- Bunion pads: At the initial stages, a bunion can be treated by wearing a bunion pad. This will help to realign the toe that had deviated as well as reduce the ensuing pain.
- Foot exercises: Exercises have always proved to be an efficient way in dealing with various physical deformities, and a bunion is no different. Few foot exercises can work wonders in treating bunions.
- Surgery: This is used in the case of extreme situations. When the condition persists, then the intervention of a surgery becomes important to realign the affected toe.