Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Udai Lal
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Udai LalYour feedback matters!
I have cold last 2 months. I took medicine properly many time. After taking medicine it fine but after 4-5 days again its come back. Tell me medicine.
Hello doctor, I'm 32 years old female and I have a 5 years old daughter who is a normal delivery. I'm getting very less periods. I mean only for one day. That too only for half day as liquid blood and remaining half day as little thick like thread size blood. This condition is since 6 months approximately but the cycle is regular like 28 days. I used to get 1 and half days periods. I checked with doctor 1 years who did all the required tests like breast ultrasound, uterus ultrasound and thyroid tests. She said that there is no issues except there are some polycystic ovaries which are quite common and advised me to walk in order to eliminate those cysts. Since my mom also used to get periods for only three days, doctor said that it would be heredity and she said as long as periods are regular, there wouldn't be any issues. But now I'm concerned a lot because it's only for one day, that too not having good flow for past few months. I never used any birth control pills or any abortion in my life. I have not made any changes in diet, I'm taking a proper diet which includes fruits, vegetables, weekly twice non veg like chicken and fish. Then what could be the reason. For additional information, I have uterus cervix prolapse for past 15 months approx. Please suggest me on this.
Hello doctor I am 20 years old, Most of the times my right hips pain very badly while sleeping and while riding scooty (since 8 months) I also did X-Ray and the report was normal. Is there any involvement of tumor or cancer. Doctor please help me out. I am very much worried.
The state of your skin is never constant. The external conditions like pollutants, dirt, grime and changing weather all play a major role in how your skin feels or behaves. You might be born with a certain type of skin, but over the course of time, weather changes can aggravate a skin condition or change its texture. So, one needs to examine his/her current skincare regimen and adjust it to meet the skin’s ever changing needs based on shifts in climate and sun levels.
Once you start recording how your skin reacts to the changing weather, you will naturally be in sync and can treat your skin accordingly. Just some minor changes in your face wash, cleanser, moisturizer and sun protection products will help keep your skin perfect and glowing round the year without any special skin care treatments.
Who doesn’t enjoy a cup of hot steaming coffee as the rain lashes around, cooling and cleaning everything! Monsoon brings such a sense of freshness. But we cannot say the same for the skin. Monsoon also brings with it a series of skin woes for many, such as open pores, dull skin and infection along the body folds. A bit of moisture is good, but a lot is not. Your skin might feel hot and humid since the pores remain open from summer months and can get further aggravated. Acne and infection along the body folds can also occur.
Here are few tips that will help you enjoy the rains without worrying about your skin and hair much:
- Face wash: Use a face wash that lathers, feels fresh, minty and light. Wash your face three to four times a day with cold water.
- Toner is optional
- Usingscrub: You may scrub your face once a week. Excessive scrubbing can make the skin more sensitive, red, and vulnerable.
- Use of creams: Do not use too many creams on your skin. Just a good broad spectrum sunscreen is sufficient during the day. You may choose a gel based sunscreen that will offer you protection without clogging your skin.
- Apply skin actives: Vitamins A, C and E in the form of serums or gels. This is because they have actives in water or silicone base which do not add to the oiliness. You may either apply them in the evening or underneath your sunscreen during the day.
- Start a De-tan: As the scorching heat of summer is no more a worry now, so you may start a de-tan regimen now. Use special treatment creams that lighten the skin like glycolic acid, kojic acid, and apply it at night so that the tan slowly comes off.
- Powder form cosmetics: For this season you must look for the powder form of most things like a compact, deodorants, etc. There are some collagen boosters too, which I would suggest you pick up for keeping your skin in good shape.
- When to wash your face: If you happen to get wet, wash your face and feet as soon as possible and keep it dry.
- Hair care: Healthy Hair Hair care should not be ignored during this season. During monsoon, hair swells and so is more vulnerable to damage and breakage, so it is advisable not to go for too many salon treatments. Even a simple blow dry can cause more damage.
- A good coconut oil massage will work wonders for your hair.
- Always dry wet hair with low heat.
- Do not brush wet hair.
- Use loose hair accessories.
- Take sun protection for your hair. Yes, you read it right! Much is spoken about sunscreen for skin, but you would be surprised how much damage the UV rays can do to your hair. There are specific hair care gels and shampoos available for sun protection. Try to use one of that sunscreen hair sprays post shampoo. The best way to protect your hair is to wear a hat or a scarf.
- Avoid salon treatments as any chemical treatment will harm the strands since the cuticles are open.
- Shower every day: Lastly for your body, just take a couple of showers during the day using a refreshing body wash. Use the sunscreen on your body, as it can burn and tan too.
Some do's and don'ts you must follow:
- Getting wet in the rain is fun but change your clothes ASAP. Damp clothes increase the risk of skin infections, especially in body folds. If you notice any rash or irritation in any of body folds, consult a dermatologist immediately.
- Dry your hair to remove as much moisture as possible. Blow dry your hair gently if needed.
- Keep wet wipes, moisturizer, face wash, and sunscreen in your purse to keep your skin in great condition.
- Take multivitamins to boost your immunity.
Skin treatments that are safe during monsoon
Most treatments are safe during this season. You may concentrate on de-tanning treatments like peels and microdermabrasion. You may also start off laser treatments for skin lightening, tightening, or hair removal.