Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. U. VijayalakshmiYour feedback matters!
I want to know about contraceptive pills or any other mode of protection apart from condom. Please suggest which have no side effects on my body. How can I improve my sexual life?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Q i am 26 years, 50kg, 5ft 3 inch I have 6 week 6 days pregnancy. I had Mifepristone yesterday and waiting for tomorrow to have 4 misoprostol. Can you please guide me for the doses. I am in a remote area where hospitals and clinics are very far from my home. Please advice me what to do in heavy bleeding if it happened. I am worried. I want to take 4 misoprostol at home. I have a trained nurse with me who knows pushing injection and saline. Symptoms: Vomiting, Weakness, Unable to eat even I am hungry.
7th month is going on of pregnancy. And the hole of vagina is small so during normal labor how it become easy.
Which are the std's you can get from receiving oral sex? Is there any chance if someone has not received more than 1 min.
I had sex with my girlfriend on 18th Feb it was not sex but I touched my penis with her vagina without using condom Her periods are delayed by 5 days (now 24 March) in between we had unprotected sex for a while but I did not ejaculated and after then used condom on (18th March) but she took I-pill within 6 hours. I also took a Viagra before sex. As I can remember there was no Pre- ejaculation. Is she pregnant?
I have vagina rashes since 6 months after My marriage. I used canditral200. But it controls only, it does not remove completely. There are hives inside my vagina only. I showed 3 doctors but it didn't get better. Becoz of it I am going in depression. please help me out. Is it any condom infection what should I do?
My girlfriend and me had sex on 19th april. After sex she took ipill. But in this month her period delaying still today. I took pregnancy stripe to test her pregnancy. And it was negative. Why her period is getting late? what should we do now. She took ipill first time during this year.
Health Benefits of Banana Peel
Bananas have multiple health benefits and are commonly available fruit. They possess a wide variety of vitamins and minerals like vitamins B6, A and C, Manganese, Potassium, dietary fiber, protein, iron, magnesium etc. What many people don't know is the banana peel which is usually thrown away, has multiple health benefits too. It's interesting to know what they are:
1. Whitens Teeth - If you rub banana peel for a minute, every day, for a week on your teeth, you will have naturally white teeth without having to visit the dentist.
2. Removes Warts - The cheapest and simplest method to remove warts and stop them from reoccurring is rubbing the peel of a banana on the affected area, or sticking it there overnight.
3. Treats Acne - Getting rid of pimples is as easy as massaging banana peels on the face and body for five minutes a day until acne disappears.
4. Rids of wrinkles - Mash banana peel and add an egg yolk to it. This mixture works as a great anti-wrinkle face pack. Apply it on your face and wash it off after five minutes. Banana peels are known to keep the skin hydrated.
5. Gives pain relief - This might come as a surprise but the banana peel is known to provide relief from pain. Just place the peel directly on the part that is paining and you'll get relief in about half an hour. You can also make a mixture of banana peel and vegetable oil to apply on the pain affected area.
6. Heals psoriasis - Applying the peel on the psoriasis affected area moisturizes the place and reduces itchiness.
7. Relieves of bug bites - It is advised to massage banana peel on mosquito bites to get immediate relief from pain and itching.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: 15 Reasons Why Banana is Healthier Than Apple?