Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. U.PrasadYour feedback matters!
My hairs are falling continuously and having so much dandruff. I have continuously used shampoos but dandruff increased. Please tell me in details. What can I do?
Top 3 food to keep you energetic whole day
1. Raw vegetables - Green salads
2. Protein rich food - Cheese omelete.
3. Nuts - ideal snacks
I am 20 years old man I am getting so many pimples on my face and they are becoming dark spots on faceHow to prevent that pimples. Than uu.
Hi doctor I have dry cough all time. I keep sneezing and slight discomfort in throat too, kindly help me.
Sir, I have headache. It comes weekly 2 times. It's irritating me sir. Please tell me how to control. Only headache.
My tongue has white spot surrounded by red area. It's been over a week now. They appear one at a time or once they heal another area of the tongue become like that. It's burning a lot whenever that area touches my teeth. The spots are smaller in size.
Pain in upper back left side, I smoked for 7 years and now it's been 2 years quitting. This pain is from last 2 years, also whole body is itching. Tests which I gone through X-Ray Cholesterol level very high 260 sugar is Okay TMT test is Okay Kindly suggest why this pain is happening. It's been long time,
I want ayurvedic oil that make beard grow within a month without any side effects And the oil should help in growing beard from scratch Thanks in advance.
Hello Sir/Mam, I have a pimple like thing on my lips. It do not have any puss. Its a small one. Its not by birth and I have it from almost 2 years. I tried to pinch it but it bleeds. How can I remove this ?
Recently I had fungal infection under groin area and inner thighs. After doctor prescription and medical use, it increased a lot and at night it itches a lot, badly. Know it become black and white flakes are coming out. Now it has been nearly 2 months of problem and now it is flaking out but also it is itching a lot, hard to figure out the problem even after the medication and diagnosis. Please let me know Thank you.
Hi I am manasa working for an MNC. I am 26 year old now. I do not get sleep in the night till 1 or 2 AM. Because of this I am getting dark circles and gastritis. SO kindly suggest me some tips or solutions.
My chewing paan masala without using tobacco in it, M using tobacco free pan masala Is it have any harmful affect? before it about 6 months ago m a adductor of smokeless or smoke tobacco but I left it.
I hav lill yellowish teeths that i dont like at all more over i feel whn i smile the very slight gap between my teeths got visible So can i go for smile treatment what will it cost and from whr i cn get it done fr 100% result Im from Nagpur
My weight is going more n more full body I am getting stretch marks my fatness is becoming more so I want to reduce completely the belly fat.
Small endocrine glands, which are located on top of each kidney are known as Adrenal glands. These Adrenal glands produce hormones that regulate blood sugar, stress and sexual functions. Any problems in the pituitary gland can affect the Adrenal gland as the pituitary gland regulates all endocrine glands.
Different types of Adrenal gland disorders are:
- Cushing's disease: This disorder occurs when the Adrenal glands produce too much cortisol in the body. Cortisol is a hormone that Adrenal glands produce when a body is exposed to stress. The cause of this disease is the intake of steroids and tumors present in the pituitary gland. Its symptoms are increase in blood pressure, weakness in the muscles and weak bones.
- Adrenal cancer: Presence of cancerous cells in the Adrenal cortex leads to Adrenal cancer. Symptoms of the disorder are stomach cramps, blood pressure problems and irregular menstrual cycle.
- Addison's disease - This disease occurs when the Adrenal glands produce less cortisol. This disorder is linked with the immune system as the Adrenal glands are attacked by it during this disorder. Symptoms of this disorder are nausea, loss of appetite, constipation and muscle pain.
- Pheochromocytoma - It is a tumor that develops in the adrenal gland and causes excessive production of a hormone called catecholamine. These hormones help in regulating blood pressure. The primary causes of this disorder are genetic factors. Common symptoms of this disorder are headaches, shortness of breath and sweating.
- Conn's syndrome - This disorder occurs when the hormone Aldosterone is produced in excess by the Adrenal glands. Symptoms of this disorder are feeling excessively thirsty, muscle weakness and high blood pressure.