Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurologists from across India. You will find Neurologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. U.P.Sharma
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. U.P.SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am having numbness and tingling sensation under the feet, no sugar but have BP and also went through angioplasty 3 years back, took blood test found vitamin b12 deficiency, How do we cure vitamin b12.
I am 27 year old female and I have migraine and sinus for the last 15 years so is there any cure for these disease. Like some medicines or therapy?
I am 21 years old I have some nervous problem hands shake please tell me a good advice for my future?
My mother is suffering from neck pain. Sometime she point out numb area at back of her head. What should she do?
Sir I have problem with social enxayti disorder on meet new people, writing, and speaking on stage before my hand foot and neck show vibration. After sometime normally. Or no vibration. Please give me such as treatment or yoga. I am passing through very trouble with this social phobia or enxyati.
Should I always stay on bed? I feel aches and numbness on my feet at times. Also can you advice me which is the best sleeping position can I lay straight? I hav already been taking glycomet sr 500 despite which my sugars r high though I am on strict low carb high fibre diet.
I am 62 yrs- suffering from diabetes and skin deseases since last two years - there is erectial dysfunction - there is numbness and pain to all hand and leg fingers -please advise
My brain is working slow to solve logical problems and to understand a questions so, what I do to my brain work fast and to solve logical problems fast?
Migraines are one of the most common types of headaches. They are unilateral, pulsating, are accompanied by nausea and vomiting and have an increased sensitivity to light and noise. During an attack, people prefer to lock themselves up in a quiet, dark room and wait for the attack to pass.
Homeopathic remedies for migraine: Homeopathy believes that migraines are just a manifestation of an underlying body problem and so treatment is aimed at addressing the root cause of the problem.
The remedy is chosen based on the presenting symptoms as noted below; however, self-medication is best avoided. Accompanying symptoms in body systems that could seem completely unrelated should also be considered before picking a medicine.
Belladonna is the first chosen medicine for headaches as its effect lasts longer than other medicines. Although relief is brought on by hard pressure over the head, in case the headache persists, Belladonna is prescribed when a person experiences any of the following symptoms:
- Throbbing, shooting, violent pain in the head, where the patients want to scream out
- Feeling of fullness in the head, which worsens when lying down and is better on sitting up
- Unable to tolerate light or noise
- Right-sided pain or pain in the frontal region
- Face appears puffed, red and flushed
- Dilated pupils
- Headaches are usually worse in the afternoon
- Red and glassy eyes
- Can be triggered by exposure to cold air or a cold water head bath
Glonoinum is useful under the following circumstances:
- Where the pain is congestive, with a feeling of head being too big
- The patient is seen holding his or her head
- Head feels very warm
- Protruding eyes
- Triggered by sun exposure
- Improved by sleeping, after removing any head gear that is worn
- Worsened by walking
Nux Vomica is recommended under the following conditions:
- Headache is often in the back of the head, and also around the eyes.
- Usually worsens in the morning
- When migraine is associated with gastric troubles
- Jaundiced appearance with pale complexion and yellow eyes
- Suffer from indigestion, constipation, piles or flatulence
- Induced by coffee, spicy foods, or alcohol
- Worsened by stooping and coughing
- Relieved by holding or pressing the head hard
- Migraine is associated with intense nausea, vomiting or acidity
- Burning sensation in the digestive tract, sternum and throat
- Reflux of acid, causing a sour, bitter taste for the patient along with belching
- Associated with diarrhea
- Headache preceded with a blurred vision
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!