Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. TouseefYour feedback matters!
Q: Dear Doctor, I have some problems with my lips. These becomes black coloured. I never taking cigrate, tobacco, etc. I had never take chicken, drink, etc. In short I never absorb a bad habit of this type. My lips become black also my Gums colour also affected a lot. Every say me you are smoker.-(I am facing guilty overtime. But I am not a smoker. How can I prove? Please help me please! Doctor. That I may change the colour of gums & lips as soon as possible. Please Dr. Help me. I will thank full to my helper.
Hello doctor good morning my self sandeep mehta I am 37 year old man I have chain smoking problem last two years what should I do please tell me.
I have been studying good till last year I.E.I was doing my 2nd puc but now I have joined in a coaching cls for entrance but now a days I'm getting distracted a lot give me few tips that I don't get distracted and fully concentrate In my studies.
I don't take any thing responsibly. I will forget the things, amounts to be paid or received. I want to be responsible because I am elder in family.
I am smoking cigrets for last 5 years. I am getting pain in my chest. & cough is getting high in my chest What can I do?
Sir I am 23 years old and feeling always that I am getting mad I am unable to concentrate my mind on another things like study etc. When I am starting study I'm feeling that I'm getting mad help me out sir please.
Is there any medicine or counselling that helps to stop drinking alcohol completely. If so please let me know.
I always worry when heart palpitations occur. I myself think that I am having some kind of mental disorder. But I do not have a problem like lack of concentration and all. But I think too much and negative thoughts creep in. How to deal with this without a psychiatrist?
I have fallen into depression. I have constipation and gas. Mood swings. Pain in my feet. Boating or weight gain in my lower abdomen and late period.
Hello Dr. me kuch bhi study kar lu jis time padhunga tab tak yaad rahega fir wapas yaad aane Me bahut problem hoti hai.help
I am a 25 years old female. I have a bad memory. Initially, I was only bad with names of people. I used to forget them easily. If I needed to remember the names, either I had to write the name down or keep on revising. But now I find myself forgetting words from my subject matters. I am not able to remember the meaning of a word I do not usually use. I know forgetting can be quit normal but this is something more than usual. Should I be concerned? Is this some problem?
Is stem cell transplantation for multiple sclerosis treatment available in India and whats the cost of this treatment?
I am 21 years old and smoking till 5 year I want to quit smoking and having slight of pain in the upper chest part of lungs and also some headache and loss of memory problem please suggest me.
Borderline personality disorder is connected with the mental health of the patient and is usually seen in the way the patient perceives himself or herself. This has a deep impact on the brain and overall functioning of the patient. It leads to problems in the personal life and relationships of the patient. These problems are usually triggered by a fear of abandonment. Let us explore the signs and symptoms of this condition to understand it in a better manner:
- Discouraging Attitude: One of the earliest signs of this disorder includes having an attitude that is very discouraging. This attitude may remain limited to the patient or may extend to the people around him or her.
- Self-Identity: This disorder has a marked impact on the self-identity of the patient. There is usually a rapid decline in the way the patient may view himself or herself. A self-deprecating attitude will usually be seen among patients suffering from this condition, where the self-esteem hits an all-time low along with low self-confidence.
- Relationships: Whether it the patient's personal relationships, family, friends or work based relationships, there will be a sharp decline in the quality of interactions that the patient indulges in, due to this disorder. The interactions and dynamics of all relationships will usually take on an intense turn as the patient will have varied unfounded concerns that come from the fear of abandonment. This usually stems from some form of childhood trauma triggered by parental separation or loss.
- Impulsive Behavior: Patients suffering from this disorder will also display impulsive behavior that may lead to gambling, and other risky behavior. This kind of behavior can usually lead to accidents and losses as well as further lowering of the sense of self-esteem that the patient may experience. Also, abuse and binge eating are some of the symptoms of this kind of behavior.
- Suicidal threats: There may be threats of suicide by patients who are suffering from this disorder. This usually happens because most of these patients end up feeling lost and empty, which makes them think that their life and all its activities are completely futile. If you happen to meet someone who consistently talks about how useless he or she is and how nothing in life seems to have a purpose, then you may want to recommend this person to a psychiatrist as these are the earliest signs and symptoms of borderline personality disorder.
- Mood swings: The patient will also suffer from intense mood swings. These could last up to several days and even weeks. These mood swings could go from happiness to severe anxiety and even shame. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.