Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. TouseefYour feedback matters!
Suffering from hair fall I have loss my 30%hair on my forehead please tell me a some medicine to cure this? Will livon work on it?
I want to know about dental aesthetic treatment like veneers , types of veneers, cost per tooth and pros & cones of the same.
I am losing my hair quickly and tried all shampoo but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
Hello Doctor, I have hair fall nowadays, what should I do? can I use any hair oil to reduce hair fall. Please help me.
Hair Fall, I have been struggling with hair Fall for many years now. But since last year or so it has become a worry some issue. I have started to develop baldness. Should I take medication. I understand there are various reasons for hair Fall. But mine is not hereditary. Can this be controlled? Does the medication has side effects?
am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
I am 17 years old I have got increase in hair loss which get flow from the root level is there any safe guards to be follow? Which is the best food habit to decrease hair lose.
My wife is 52 years now. She reached menopause stage 2 years back. But 3 months back i.e. 17-12-2016 she got post-menopausal bleeding (PMB) which lasted for 7 days. On day 3, she consulted O.G Dr. Who had asked to take USG of abdomen. The scan revealed that liver, GB, pancreas, spleen, kidneys, bladder, uterus& ovaries are found normal. But “bulky cervix" is recorded. My wife continued calcium and other mineral tablets. However she got the PMB second time on 17.01.2017, a month after first and 3rd time on 01.03.2017 i.e. After an interval of 41 days from second. Based on the advice of Dr. On 11.03.2017 fractional Curettages of endocervix, ectocervix and endometrium was done for HP examination. The study revealed polypoidal endocervicitis, degenerative proliferative endometrium, erosion with chronic nonspecific cervicitis. Pl diagnose and suggest suitable advice / treatment to stop further PMB.
Is RCT process is a painful process , is it best to remove the teeth instead of rct I was told, in rct 3-4 visit will be there for dentist.
I am 36 years old man having black marks on my both face cheecks since two years, I have used elcon cream for whitening the spots, its controled but again coming black pigmentation. Kindly sugget right medician to wipe of black spots please.
I am 63 years old and I have a dental bridge over my 2nd molar. Since then I am experiencing foul smell from that bridge area. What should I do?
I have a kidney stones problem since 2009. Right now one stoney of size 18mm is sticked in my left uretus. Please consult.
I am male 36 years. I have a problem having a pain while going for stool/motion and after completion stool/motion. I am having a problem with acidity(gastric) from past 10 years. Can you please suggest on this. Thanks in advance.
Im trying in navy .i can not run quickly because of my fat, I want to lose weight and having a pain in my chest while running. Please help me to lose weight .i go nearly 10 days for my physical test .please help me to lose weight, im not bothered about the method ,i only consider my target (weight lose. So please suggest me quickly.
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums.