Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. ThrivikramYour feedback matters!
I am 47 yrs, having one child, no miscarriage, presently having heavy bleeding, irregularity, clauting, back pain, hot flush, pressure fluctuating, cramp in whole belly several time and cn't stand even 5 mnts. Usg report bulky uterus. Am I in menaupause stage? please advice.
I'm a 36 yr old female. My vitamin b12 level is 153.5 pg/ml and my vitamin d3 level is 5.10 ng/ml. Should I be worried. I got the tests done to confirm if my overweight problem is due to vitamin deficiency. My current weight is 113.5 kgs.
He's suffered for his marriage. Because he is having small penis. He already taken medicine for enlargement in online but no improvement. What he can do now please give us a suggestion about that.
I am ill before few days. All part of body are pain. I am not feeling good. So, I want help you. Yesterday doctor said that you are ill by malaria. please suggest me what to do?
I am a 23 years old male & I am suffering from chest pain. Chest pain occurs suddenly at no significant time interval. Generally 2 to 4 times in a week.
There are some problems in my urine. Urine is too late to get out. Moreover, the urinary pressure come in very sort time and latrine also not clear. What should be done?
I am 28 years female. I has gases when I sleep. It is noticed by my husband. Please tell me what I can do to stop the habit.
I am 28 years old suffering from ed and impotency and low sperm count problem from last 10 - 11 years .now parents wants me to get married but I can not get married because of my sexual inability I want to know is there is any chance to get out this problem as I am suffering from long time and what should I do pls HELP.
I have sleeping disorder I'm not able to sleep up to 2 to 3am and after that in morning I'm not able to wake up early its my daily routine please give the solutions to sleep peacefully.
Sir, I have migraine problem since from last 10years. What the cause behind this and what is the best treatment for migraine.
I am suffering from fever and cold. And it is too much in night time and also cough very high. Please provide me a solution. thanks.
For the past 1 (One) week ,I am feeling sleepy during the day, I am even not getting enough sleep, am I insomniac? Please help.
Mene ek sex ki tablet lyi sex karn ke 2-3 din bad mere pennis me ek dard sa hone laga jaise hum sang lete hai upar or niche ki taab wo dard mehsoos hota tell me doctors pls.
Arthritis is defined as a disease that causes painful inflammation and stiffness in joints. There are some food items, which you should avoid if you are suffering from arthritis since they can worsen your condition and lead to inflammation and joint pain. Stick to a smart, nutritious diet that doesn't make you gain weight.
The following food items should be struck off your daily meals:
- Red Meat: Red meat has high levels of saturated fat. Patients of arthritis must avoid consuming foods containing saturated fat because they contribute to obesity. They also contain Omega-6 fatty acids, which lead to inflammation if the intake is high. Red meat contributes to higher overall fat and calorie intake.
- Sugar and Refined Flour: Sugar and refined flour may cause an upsurge in blood sugar levels. When there is a spike in your blood sugar levels, the body produces a pro-inflammatory chemical called cytokines to break down the carbohydrates. This results in inflammation, worsening your arthritis symptoms. They also increase your weight, putting more and more pressure on the joints.
- Fried Foods: Eliminating fried foods from your diet helps in reducing the levels of inflammation. Fried foods increase oxidation in the body's cells due to toxins called advanced glycation endproducts or age. They are high in fat and lead to obesity. Moreover, most restaurants use hydrogenated oils which are rich in trans fats. Trans fats are even more harmful than saturated fats when it comes to inflammation, chronic heart diseases and other health problems.
- Alcohol and tobacco: High intake of alcohol causes a surge in the body levels of CRP or C - reactive protein which is a powerful agent of inflammation. The risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis is higher among smokers.
- Processed Foods: Foods that are ready to eat and require minimal cooking contain several ingredients that cause inflammation. They are loaded with saturated fats, refined flour and sugar and are extremely unhealthy and worsen arthritic pain.
- Corn Oil: Many foods, especially baked foods, are cooked in corn oil or other oils which are rich in omega 6 fatty acids and trigger inflammation. Corn oil can be replaced with olive oil that is rich in omega 3 fatty acids which is anti-inflammatory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.