Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Therapist Basha
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Therapist BashaYour feedback matters!
I am 32 years old female and I was having itching all over my body after blood test doc found out that it's due to urine infection. Now m having urgency to urinate n pain in my lower abdomen.
Alopecia or alopecia areata is more commonly known as spot baldness. It is a serious condition that makes a person lose his or her hair in round patches. The patches increase in number over time. Alopecia could affect your scalp and can also result in hair loss from other parts of the body. Alopecia is an auto immune problem and causative factors of which are still not known. However, certain triggering factors, such as stress, which is the biggest culprit along with other factors like thyroid problems, genetic tendencies, drug abuse, hormonal changes or medications can lead to such a disorder.
Naturopathic ways of dealing with Alopecia:
- Chinese hibiscus can come to your rescue: Alopecia is mainly caused due to weak, undernourished hair follicles. Chinese hibiscus is known to deal with the problem effectively. The petals of this flower, when used in combination with dandelion oil, add strength to your hair follicles. It also repairs hair damage. The oil should be applied on the scalp at least twice a week for noticeable results.
- Fenugreek is a great way to tackle problems of hair loss: Fenugreek is rich in proteins and organic compounds. These compounds are effective in building up the defence mechanism of your scalp. Fenugreek regulates hormones in the human body in such a way that a stark re-growth of hair follicles is noticed in many cases.
- Try using green tea creatively: Many people resort to green tea to lead a healthy way of life. While drinking two cups of this inimitable concoction twice daily, remember to use its liquor on the bald patches of your scalp as well. Absorb the drink on a piece of cloth and massage it on the affected areas of your scalp. Catechins, saponins and antioxidants present in this kind of tea help in regeneration of cells on the scalp.
- Graphites can do wonders: Alopecia can also be characterized by itchy eruptions on your scalp. These eruptions may or may not contain pus like fluids. Patchy baldness, especially on the sides of your head, can be dealt with by taking this medicine. A person who shows intolerance towards cold and has an excess of adipose tissues can be treated with Graphites.
- Mezereum is a sought after homeopathic medication: If alopecia areata makes hair fall in the cups of your hand each time you comb, Mezereum should be one's first and foremost choice. The skin of your scalp might be crusting, or you might have rashes in the bald circles. Mezereum will cure these symptoms by fighting off the condition in itself.
However, over-the-counter medication is not suitable for all patients as the causative factors will differ from patient to patient, thus it is important to always consult a trained practitioner as the right dosage and potency will be decided by the doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.