Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Thanmai ShettyYour feedback matters!
Help me doctor I have a skin problem black spot of my mouth corner of my lip. how can I solved this problem and get well soon?
I'm 22 years old. I have dark spots on my face due to pimples caused by dandruff. I use non alcoholic red wine to clear it. Is it a right way?
Can I use talcum powder on my pubic area, for dryness and for good skin also, if yes then, please tell me the name of a good powder which is much useful for these purpose.
Sir I am 63 years old male suffering from hair falls and dandruff and has some white marks on skin of right leg please suggest me remedial measures thanks I do not have any diabetes or bp problems I am very healthy man.
I am 23 years old, but I have some problem. My hair problem is very serious because my daily hair drop is very fast. So please help me?
How can I improve my beauty skin ples give me some suggestion to improve my skin gips gi e me sone natural suggestion for this.
I have black spots and pimples on my back I have used scars cream for four months but I did not get rid of this.
Creams and lotions alone cannot give you flawless skin. For your skin to glow, pay attention to what you eat. Your skin is constantly shedding cells that are replaced by new cells. Eating the right food gives these new cells all the nutrients they require to stay fresh, soft and supple. To make your skin blemish free, try adding these five ingredients to your meals.
- Spinach - Don't eat spinach only for its iron. Spinach also contains vitamin A and B that are known for their anti- aging properties. This helps prevent the formation of wrinkles and removes dead skin. Vitamin B also protects the skin from the effect of UV rays and skin cancer. It is also high in lutein that boosts skin elasticity and prevents your skin from drying out.
- Green tea - Green tea has been used to cure everything from headaches to acne and is high in antioxidants and flavonoids. These have anti-inflammatory properties that help prevent wrinkles. Green tea fights acne by lowering the levels of acne producing hormones. It also helps flush toxins from the skin and improves the skin elasticity.
- Garlic - Garlic is rich in sulphur that prevents infections and helps reduce inflammations. Thus, it prevents breakouts on the skin and helps the skin glow by enhancing blood flow. Sulphur also helps the body produce collagen thus keeping skin firm and supple. Garlic also has a large amount of allicin that is associated with anti-fungal and anti-aging benefits and helps smoothen skin.
- Tomatoes - The high antioxidant properties of tomatoes protect the skin from the effects of sun exposure. Another skin friendly element contained in tomatoes is lycopene that controls an acne producing hormone and protects the skin from UV rays. This also fights cellular damage and keeps the skin hydrated thus reducing wrinkles. The Vitamins A and C present in tomatoes help treat existing acne and rashes.
- Berries - Berries are loaded with antioxidants that help the skin stay blemish free and fight acne. Berries are also rich sources of Vitamin C that help produce collagen to keep the skin from sagging. The ellagic acid present in berries also fights damage caused by the sun. Lastly, the essential fatty acids in berries keep the skin hydrated and smooth.
Eating the right food has an almost immediate effect on the skin. However, in most cases it cannot reverse the effects of aging that can already be seen on your skin. So, don't wait to see your first wrinkle before you begin paying attention to your diet.
I am 20year old male and my hairs are falling so rapidly how ca n I reduce and reproduce those please help me.
I am 19 years old boy. My skin is really dark and lots of pimple on my face please give me some medicine to refuse this problem.
I m 18 yrs old. I m doing my 1st Yr college. But there is no beard and mustache formation on my face I need a solution fa this problem. Plzz help me doctors kindly.
I masturbate once a day and sometimes twice. Is this harmful for me. I m 17 years old. And I started masturbation at the age of 14-15. My hair becomes thin as compared to me at the age of 16. Is thinning of hair related to masturbation.
My friend is 17 years old and she has itching in her whole body its der for past 1 week she consulted the doctor but it din help.
Four Steps for Glowing Face:
1) Cleansing: Use ample amount of water to clean the face, you can use facewash, soap. Wash face in intervals to remove the dirt. Drink lots of water keep you hydrated.
2) Exfoliation: It includes the use of scrub like an almond crush, to remove the dead cells.
3) Moisturiser: After exfoliation wash the face and application of moisturiser to provide nourishment to the skin.
4) Sunscreen: It is used basically if one wants to go out to prevent from tanning, though it is less helpful.
Removal of makeup at night before sleep is essential. Always try to use least chemical/cosmetics on the face.