Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Thakur Ranveer SinghYour feedback matters!
I am having a pain in my right shoulder which travels or rather shifts or also goes up to the right forearm for the last about a month. The pain started after I had a fall on floor about 6 months back. Initially it was restricted to the shoulder joint only also affecting its free movement but of late over a month the right arm also experiences it. The phenomena is most prominent during nights after 2 or 3 am though sometimes in lesser severity I experience it during the day too. What can be the best ayurvedic remedy please ?
I am , age 30 years, Problem: my knee pain, i think three times accident and presser on my knee. Please advice me my problem.
Sir mera ek accident hua tha us accident ke bad mere ko bohot DAR lagta he ghbrahat hota he kese mei is DAR ko nikalu mera DAR din bo din ye DAR barta ja raha he iska koi solution he kia sir please help. Is ke karon me rat ko so nahi pata hu kia karu kush samjh nahi araha.
Hello Doctor , I am 28 year old married . Since 4 year I was suffering in knees. Ankle and waist pain and finally I get to knew that I had'D' deficiency and it was 9 but now it is 45 after taking injection and medicine but still getting pain and unable to climb big steps and buses also and losing balance some time so can you tell me what is the problem and how can I get rid from this please help me.
I am a 25 years old and I have a backache since last 1.5 years. I can't more walk even I can't do forward bending. I am getting the treatment from a nuerophysician but still it has not recovered.What I have to get rid of backpain?
Back pain refers to a severe pain in the back due to a strain in the muscle and the associated ligaments of the spine. Back pain is a fairly common condition and almost everyone has experienced it at least once in their lifetime. The pain can be either acute (pain in sudden bursts) or chronic (lasting for more than a month). Back pain generally tends to subside if one takes appropriate measures.
You might experience the following symptoms along with back pain:
- Severe pain around the muscles which might stretch down to your feet
- Back pain will significantly limit the flexibility of your back
- If there are recurrent instances of high fever and severe gall bladder disorders along with the pain, a consultation with your doctor is highly recommended.
Back pain might occur due to the following reasons:
- Back pain might occur as a result of osteoarthritis (a disorder that is characterized by the breaking and wearing down of the flexible tissues at the end of the bones) and osteoporosis (a disorder marked by bones that are weak and brittle).
- It might occur as a result of a fatal accident or an injury.
- If you are a chain smoker and have a history of excessive alcohol or drug abuse, you are more likely to experience back pain.
- Back pain might also occur as a result of ageing, excessive weight gain, lack of regular exercising, cancer and instances of severe depression.
Ayurveda can be very useful for eradicating back pain. According to Ayurveda, back pain is caused due to the heightening of the ‘vata’ owing to an unhealthy diet, anxiety, and suppression of muscles, collectively called ‘dosha’.
The Ayurvedic remedies for back pain are as follows:
- A regular intake of 30 ml of Aloe Vera juice in the morning might heal symptoms of back pain
- A regular intake of a mixture of 5g Triphala churnam mixed with water before retiring for the night might help to ease the general discomfort associated with back pain.
- Consume a medicinal preparation of 100ml of Black Gram (Urad Dal) daily for a week in order to get rid of the pain.
- You can also perform Paschimottanasana (an exercise where you have to touch the toes and repeat the same for a few times) and Vayu Mudra (an exercise where you have to move the index finger on the thumb base and the thumb finger in closed proximity to the index finger while the other fingers remain in a perpendicular position) to get rid of the back pain.
- Cut down on your consumption of pungent spices. This is because these pungent spices tend to have a drying effect on the body, that in turn, might lead to severe back pain, especially in the lower back along with constipation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.