Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Teja SriYour feedback matters!
I was affected by ringworm infection between my legs I was using itchmosol cream and after using that ringworm infection disappeared, and now the layer of skin were the ringworm infection affected is just getting whitened like patches, can you prescribe a suitable medicine to control it.
carom seeds where it is available ? Can we get it from the provision stores. Do we have to make it into powder before eating ? How to use it for acidity control.
I am managing my diabetes based on the sugar reading test done at home with home test kit. I would like to know which test reading is the most important to decide whether diabetes is in control? Is it the fasting/post postprandial reading. How often should the test be repeated to make sure my diabetes is under control The reading currently is 100mg/dl and 145mg/dl for fasting and postprandial.
I am 17 years old male I am having pain in my head at the back from 3 days regular and I have blocked ears.
I'm 18 years old. I had done over masturbation. I wish to cure from side-effects such as back pain and head pain. Im so depressed please Help me .i want to cure from it. Can you suggest any medicine. To cure.
I have fever for 3-4 days now. When I take medicine it goes down to 98 and after 7-8 hours again to 100-101. Feeling weak. And not able to have anything. Did vomit in the morning also. Kindly help.
I am 22 years older. I am suffering from sinus problem can you please give me solution to overcome it completely.
Hi my mother has gas trouble and sometimes she gets pain in her stomach. She in general usually consume boiled food rather than spicy. She also does her routine body check up say every 6 months and the doctor whenever diagnose her they say that you are absolutely fine and you do not have any of the disease. She is 56 now and she neither has diabetes nor Blood pressure. Still for her satisfaction the doctor prescribes her some medicine so that she get the relief from her gas trouble and stomach pain. The doctor says that gas trouble is natural and need not to be bothered indeed. Due to this sometimes there does exist a swelling within the stomach and that might be causing a pain probably. Therefore I would request you to kindly advise me on the same so that my mother can get the relief from her gas trouble and also suggest me what type of intake say the food items, beverages etc she should have and how to maintain her diet so that her pain and gas trouble get relived successfully.
Hi I have a heavy headache in study timing on that same time pressure and struts also increased on that time who are try to convocation with I ll hurt them.
A normal healthy love life is as important as having a healthy body and mind. However, many men tend to have problems in maintaining a healthy love life due to the problem of impotence. A man is diagnosed as impotent when he experiences serious trouble getting an erection despite arousal or maintaining it during sexual intercourse.
Physical and mental impact:
If the erectile dysfunction becomes a regular phenomenon, it can severely affect the person’s relationship status, not to mention his self esteem. Sometimes, impotence might be an indication of a serious underlying condition.
You might be suffering from male impotence if:
1. You are experiencing recurrent and significant trouble in order to get and subsequently maintain an erection.
2. You are suffering from a low sex drive for a long amount of time.
3. A combination of the both.
Either way, a consultation with the doctor might help to cure male impotence through a prescribed dosage of medications. In extreme cases, the doctor might prescribe an artificial replacement of testosterone within the body or even a surgery in order to normalize things. If male impotence occurs due to psychological factors, sessions of counseling might help to improve the condition. If diagnosed and treated efficiently, male impotence is an easily curable condition.
Male impotence or erectile dysfunction might occur due to numerous physical or psychological factors. Some of the causes of erectile dysfunction are as follows:
Under lying health issues, if you are suffering from major health disorders you may suffer from erectile dysfunction. Some of these could be
Medication and treatments: Erectile dysfunction might occur due to the side effects of certain medications such as chemotherapy and blood pressure medications.
- Excessive alcohol consumption, tobacco usage or drug abuse: These elements put many harmful elements within your body and may result in prostate cancer or surgery within the pelvic area. If anyone has recently undergone surgery to treat prostate cancer or other problems of the pelvic area, it may cause impotence as well.
- Psychological trauma: Since the brain is one of the most important agents responsible for erections, any form of psychological trauma, anxiety or stress might trigger a dysfunction in the process as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Menopause brings about a lot of changes in a woman's body. It not only signifies the end of her fertility and child bearing days, but it is a sign of growing age and the body progressing in a new direction of aches, pains and vulnerability. While some of these are natural, others can prove to be dangerous as it significantly increases the risk of heart disease (unlike common myths, women do get heart attacks). The risk factor is also goes up if the woman suffers from diabetes, obesity and high blood pressure. One of the widely known, but well ignored fact remains that women with a sedentary lifestyle increase their risk and vulnerability to all of these diseases. A family history in heart disease can also turn into a risk factor when menopause sets in.
The natural age of menopause is considered to be around 50 and when a woman reaches this age, the estrogen levels in her body experience a sharp drop. This hormone is partly responsible in maintaining heart health in women. Other factors that are triggered during menopause include changes in body fat distribution from a gynoid to an android pattern, reduced glucose tolerance, abnormal plasma lipids, increased blood pressure, increased sympathetic tone, endothelial dysfunction and vascular inflammation.
Experiencing menopause? Here's how you can lower your risk of heart disease
A healthy lifestyle never comes by accident, only by choice. And this is an essential key in controlling diseases that come as a side effect of menopause too. Here are some thing you can do:
- Walk / Exercise: This isn't a 5-day week practice. You need to exercise throughout the week in order to maintain heart health. It helps your heart to pump blood through your body and also reduces risks to other diseases like high blood pressure and cholesterol. One key benefit is that it helps keeps the weight off - that should be good reason to walk an extra mile.
- Choose a healthy diet: Most people mistake a diet to be about not eating the things you really like. A good diet can be made very tasty and can also be portioned in such a way that it leaves less room for craving. As always avoid the junk, deep fries and extra helping of cheese.
- Hormonal therapy: There has been contradicting evidence on hormonal replacement therapy for estrogen can lower the risk of heart disease. Some women continue to be advised this treatment based on their particular case history, especially for women who undergo surgical menopause (when the uterus and other reproductive organs many have to be removed due to life threatening conditions like cancer).