Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. TariqYour feedback matters!
Am suffering from dental problem my teeth are yellow and sticky material on teeth am using colgate plzz advise me.
I have teeth problem, my teeth have black spot and hole in center of teeth. I want remove this spot and want clean white teeth. What should I do?
I have problem in my teeth. Bad breathing from mouth. Is it pyretic problem? And at the time of sleeping more bad salivation came out from mouth. Please suggest me.
Hi. I have a problem that I think is serious. Weekly twice or thrice when I wake up and spit, blood comes from my mouth. My stomach at times gives a burning sensation. I did try and ask a doctor but was told that it was due to heat. Can anyone please confirm that because various thoughts are running on my mind thinking it may be cancer ?
I am experiencing excess saliva and I spit brown saliva after regulating it I spit blood red saliva especially after waking up I have. No prob of sore throat or anything. Can it be a sign of pregnant?
I am having ulcers problem from last 4 yes and low HB too. Does it have adverse effect for weight? If so what should I do?
I'm 23 yo male. I have cold since last week. Now I can feel my lymph node in neck and it is somewhat swelled but not that much. I also had pericoronitis in my wisdom teeth last week. Can it cause swelling? I have health anxiety and right now I can't shake thought that it is lymphoma.
I have two artificial teeth in front when I smile so everyone got notice that I have artificial teeth so there is any solution it looks like natural.
Am biting my teeth dangerously in the night times while sleeping, what's the reason? Why am biting my teeth? And what should I do to remove that bad habit.
Hi doctor, my tooth are not well aligned. There is a gaps between teeth. I want to know align in a manner. So what treatment I have to take. How much I have to spent approximately for that treatment. Regards
Sir mere teeth mai problem hai. Masude fool jate hai hai. Or teeth bahut pile ho jate hai. Or mooh mai se badbu aati hai. Kai bar safai bhi karva chuka hu.
I have a problem of bad smell. I used to brush my teeth 3-4 times per day but still have a bad smell. I want to get rid of this problem.
Teeth need to be maintained well be it natural or artificial. While the natural teeth have their own built-in safety mechanisms, the artificial ones do not and the onus is completely on the owner to care for them. Dentures can be fixed or removable (partial or complete). For best appearance and proper functioning, these need to be cared for as listed below.
Removable dentures, whether partial or complete, do the following with your removable dentures.
1. Remove and rinse dentures after eating: Take out your dentures and wash it under running water to remove food debris.
2. Handle with care: Especially if your denture has clasps, be sure to not bend them as it may alter the fit. While removing and wearing it, be careful to not drop it, the denture can break.
3. Mouth rinse: Rinse your mouth each time after you remove the denture and before each time you put them back in.
4. Brushing: Use a soft-bristled brush for regular cleaning of teeth and tongue. If no teeth are present, use a soft gauze pad and plain finger massage to clean the gum line and bone on which the denture sits.
5. Soak dentures: When not in the mouth, always place your dentures in a bowl of water. Solution for soaking dentures are available, to be used for overnight denture soaking. When left in open air, the material used to make the denture is affected and may not fit properly over a period of time. Rinse them thoroughly before putting it back in the mouth.
6. Clean your dentures: Rinse the dentures at least twice daily. This will help remove food and plaque.
7. Denture adhesive: When using a denture adhesive, extra cleaning around the area that fits into the gum and bone should be done.
8. Regular dental visits: Visit your dentist regularly to ensure that dentures are fitting properly, functioning as expected and the other parts of the mouth are constantly checked for general health. Ill-fitting dentures can lead to irritation, sores and infection and so should be immediately attended to.
Some things to avoid if you are a denture user are as follows:
1. Soaking the denture in hot water: The denture material can get warped when it is soaked in hot water and have spots on it, which impacts the looks of it.
2. Hard toothbrushes: Always use a soft toothbrush
3. Toothpastes with whitening agents: In most cases, the denture cleanser and normal water and sufficient to clean dentures with a soft brush.
4. Fixed dentures: These are easier to manage than the removable ones. However, periodic visits to the dentist for regular check up is a must. A visit every 6 months is ideal to maintain proper oral hygiene. In addition, regular brushing, flossing, and rinsing are to be continued.