Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Takreem-ur-rehmanYour feedback matters!
Hello I am 16 years old. Is it possible to make my teeth shiny white as film actresses hv? If yes pls suggest some tips. I will be tremendous happy.
Dear Doctor I am having a problem from my mouth getting bad smell. So please kindly advice me what i have to do for this ?
Calculus build-up before and after dental scaling. The sticky film of bacteria that can be found on your teeth near the gum line is called plaque. This plaque can cause swelling or inflammation of the gums, otherwise known as gingivitis. If the plaque is not disrupted or removed properly by brushing, then this sticky film containing bacteria hardens and becomes tartar or calculus. If calculus is not cleaned by your dentist, this bacteria produces harmful substances that can start to damage the bone that supports the teeth, causing periodontal disease. The best way to prevent gingivitis and more serious forms of periodontal disease is to brush twice a day, to floss once a day, and to visit your dentist regularly for cleanings.
Started braces process when doctor extracted the upper teeth it becomes an extreme difficult task for them after half an hour they did the extraction by cutting the teeth now I am left with other side of extraction but my teeth is rct treated is there any chance that I get fracture in that teeth or should I consider some other alternative for that. After extraction I was not able to bear the pain for 4 days so I took pain killer ketorol and again I have to go through that process. Age is 25.
Sir I have white spot on my front teeth. It is so disgusting for me. Will you pls say some tips for removing my white spot. Pls gve me an immediate rply for me.
I'm 24 years old male. I have my front teeth overlapped one another. How can it be normal? Pls suggest.
Am 26 old my front tooth broken half at my school time. Is there any needs to replace that teeth or that can modified without replace. If it possible can I have the cost of it?
I am undertaking rct right now and I have visited the doctor for more than 5 times. But I am having a loose teeth from the very beginning and also an irritating pain since the last treatment. Please suggest something.
Hello sir I have a habit of chuing gutkha. So my mouth not opening fully any medicines for this problem. Please tell me how to solve my problem.
Hello doc. I am 20 years old female my ques is that from last 2-3 days I have excess of saliva formation during night. Every nxt morning I feel my mouth so sticky due to that. Is there any thing serious to worry? Or is it normal? Any home method to avoid this. please suggest.
1, I am a diabetic patient.Is any problem for Dental Implant? Blood Sugar Level (270) 2, I need to change lower Jaw teeth from last No. 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 12, 13 and 14 (Total Qty 08) 3, What is the expected total cost? 4, Expected treatment period (Days) of Dental Implant and compilation of treatment? 5, Which type of surgery stage will be implement for Implant? (Two stage Dental Implants or Single stage Dental Implants) 6, Which type of Dental Implant is comfortable for me. Example Endosseous or Endosteal implant, Root Form titanium Implants, Plate Form Implants, Sub-periosteal Implants, Transosseous Implants, Sub-periosteal Implant, Blade-Form Implant, Ramus-Frame tooth implants, Root-Form endosseous implants,
Toothache is a painful dental condition that affects many people worldwide. At times the excruciating pain can drive a normal person insane. Cavity and tooth decay contribute to toothache in a big way. However, toothache can also be an indication of some serious dental ailments that needs immediate attention. The following factors/reasons can equally contribute to toothache (mild or severe).
- Tooth decay: Tooth decay and cavities are synonymous to unhealthy teeth and toothache. Cavities can also give rise to awkward complications like bad breath. Thus, proper dental care and hygiene is of topmost priority. It is highly recommended to brush the teeth three times daily.
- Accidental falls: Accidents incurred during sports or games often go unnoticed and untreated. This can invite unwanted complications like broken teeth, infections or inflammations resulting in toothache.
- Unhealthy gums: Bleeding, painful and swollen gums and many other gum ailments can severely affect the teeth. At an advanced stage, this can lead to unbearable toothache.
- Bruxism: Many people knowingly or unknowingly indulge in Bruxism or tooth grinding. Bruxism can have serious dental implications. It exerts tremendous pressure on the teeth and the supporting tissues. Eventually the jaw muscles also get affected, with toothache being the inevitable consequence.
- Decaying enamel: Healthy enamel implies healthy teeth. Factors like excessive intake of sweets, drinks and chocolates play a significant role in enamel decay. This can have a detrimental effect on the teeth resulting in toothache.
- Abscess, a serious dental ailment: Abscess is the manifestation of dental infections, whereby pus formation takes place between the gum and a tooth. Pus formation can also take place at the base of a tooth resulting in toothache.
- Cracked tooth syndrome: A fractured tooth often acts as a catalyst, leading to toothache. The crack on the tooth is so small that even an x-ray fails to reveal it. Factors like bruxism, tooth decay, to name a few; contribute to the Cracked Tooth Syndrome.
- The wisdom mystery: Lucky are those whose wisdom teeth erupt completely, at a single go. Impacted wisdom teeth can give a person sleepless nights. Misaligned teeth are no better.
- Toothache and periodontal complications: It is a serious condition leading to shooting pain and inflammation. The inflammation and pain affects the root of the tooth immensely. It usually results from infections in plaque formations.
- Sinus infections: In many cases, it has been found that sinus infection can lead to toothache. Positioned close to the upper back teeth, the sinuses give rise to what is known as a dull ache.
Toothache can be an amalgamation of many factors. Thus, it is very important to go for periodical dental & full body check ups.