Lybrate Logo
Get the App
For Doctors
Consult Online
Book Appointment
Ask a Question
Plan my Surgery
Health Feed
Tagore M Grandhi

Dr. Tagore M Grandhi

Bariatrician31 Years Exp.
₹ 600 at clinic

SLG Hospitals

SLG Circle, Krishnaja Hills, Nizampet
Consultation Fee: ₹ 600
View All Slots

Personal Statement

To provide my patients with the highest quality dental care, I?m dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care more

Doctor Information


  • Bariatrician

Other treatment areas

  • Bariatric Surgeon


  • MS , Andhra Pradesh University Of Health & Science , 1996
  • MBBS , Andhra University , 1993

Languages spoken

  • English

Clinic Location

Banjara Hills, Road No: 1, (At the jn of Rds 1 & 12)

Clinic of Dr. Tagore M Grandhi

Clinic's NameFees
SLG Hospitals600
Get Help

Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tagore M Grandhi

SLG Hospitals

SLG Hospitals

SLG Circle, Krishnaja Hills, Nizampet
₹ 600 at clinic
See all timings

Question and Answers


Bharti Saini

Female • 41 Year Old • Mar 16, 2017 • Delhi

My weight 75 kg now I want to loose 15 kg I have sciatica pain therefore I can't exercise too much do you help me to reduce weight I had done everything like dieting, ex more

Tagore M Grandhi

6 years ago

Intragastric balloon, an endoscopic procedure which helps you to lose weight would be the right choice.



male • Feb 18, 2017 • Firozabad

My weight is 70 kg n my height 5 feet my age is 36 yr. please help me to loss my weight I have pain in my legs for my heavy wait. please give me some suggestions.

Tagore M Grandhi

7 years ago

Your BMI is 30.25. If you have tried diet and exercise without much benefit, you could consider INTRAGASTRIC BALLOON, which is an endoscopic procedure for weight loss.


Harsha Yadav

female • 22 Year Old • Mar 07, 2016 • Gwalior

I'm a 18 years old girl. I'm a patient of pcod so I have loose my 21kg weight till last year but now i'm at hostel for studies I have put on a lot much weight again. Tel more

Tagore M Grandhi

7 years ago

The only way to lose wieght by nonsurgical methods is by dieting and exercise. Inspite of this you weight is high with bmi of more than 33, you would need surgery for lo full answer


Neetu Lakhani

female • 27 Year Old • Mar 06, 2016 • Bhilwara

I am 27 year old and my weight is 96 kg. What should i do to loose my weight? Should I take any medicine or capsules to loose my weight?

Tagore M Grandhi

7 years ago

You should try diet and exercise. If you have weight related problems, you would need weight loss surgery.