Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. T.V. SrinivasYour feedback matters!
1. I often get severe back pain. Please advice, what could be the reason? 2. What are the symptoms of Thyroid. Pls help?
I m devesh and I m suffering from back pain from a last month wat I have to do to overcome it please help mr.
Hi. I am suresh. I am 25 years old. My problem is back side mid portion pain when I bent on wall. So please support me. I think have water form in body and liver problem. Please support me. Don't neglect suggestion give me.
I am 35 years old, Male, I am facing back pain. Its coming now and then. And when it comes it is painful. Its giving a feel like its paining from back to till front.
HI i Am 42 years old male daiabetic since 7years iam using medicine glykind-m daily moring and evening, presently i am suffering joint pains, weakness, please suggest.
I have constant back pain and also suffering from cold from last few days. Please suggest me some useful.
My mother pain in joint which is the solution of pain in the joint. Any solution of pain in joint. Please consult me in pain of joint.
Dear Sir my sons age is twenty-six years and he is frequently suffering from muscle problems like cervical spondylitis, trigger points in back and feet, also a muscle strain? Can you suggest me a proper medication for him.
Shoulder impingement is a serious condition leading to severe pain in the shoulder blades of a person. Such kind of shoulder pain may affect anybody anytime. It basically affects the area of your shoulder facing stress due to any sort of overhead action. An impactful pressure on the tendons of bones constituting your shoulder gives rise to this disorder. This syndrome can affect a person who paints, swims, lifts or plays tennis on a regular basis. Once caused, persistent rendering of similar activities can worsen the case. If you are suffering from shoulder impingement syndrome, treatment under an experienced medical practitioner is indeed necessary as otherwise, you may have to suffer from tendinitis or bursitis.
Take a keen look at the symptoms of shoulder impingement
1. Disabling pain in and around the shoulders
2. Under the effect of such excruciating pain, a person has restricted use of his or her arms and neck. He or she will face difficulties in reaching to a higher position above his or head. Aiming up behind your back will also be a challenge with the existence of this syndrome.
3. There is considerable weakness in the muscles of your shoulders, preventing you from working with full vigor
4. If left unattended, shoulder impingement can worsen to cause Rotator Cuff Tear where the tendons tear into two distinctive parts.
Available modes of treatment
1. A doctor might prescribe you anti- inflammatory drugs to relieve you from excess pain. These drugs should only be taken under the close monitoring of a specialist as they might have acute side effects. You might feel nauseous or might have an upset stomach after consuming these medications.
2. Stretching your arms above your head while holding your body in an erect posture can be of great help. This stretching exercise should be tried out in a warm shower for better results.
3. Other exercises under the supervision of a physiotherapist can come to your rescue as well. You should try to move your thumb up your back to recuperate from shoulder impingement.