Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
I am 22 year old and I want to increase height. Please advice me how to do it, I regularly exercise but still no difference I can se. Guide me please.?
I am facing dandruff problem due to this I also facing hair loss problem wt I hv to do I used some solutions but I not get satisfied solution.
I am unemployed. I am facing one problem for last few days that is sleepless nights. I am trying to sleep early like after 10. But cant sleep. Daily I am sleeping like 2 am, 3 am. How I can you sleep early every night. please help me.
I am 26 years old and I want to prevent hair loss and graying/whitening bt I do not know which shampoo / soap and which oil to be use without any disadvantage and side effects. Currently I am using dettol soap for body and head as well. Please suggest any soap/ shampoo and oil for hairs. My hair are too much light I want to thickening my hair.
My weight is 80 kg and height is 5ft .5" i have fat on stomach only ,belly is 39" ,waist is 37,heep is 40.25" ,please help me to reduce i am 44 year old.
I losing my hair day by day. I am fearing that my head will be without hair. How can I stop it? Give me some advice.
My health is very weak and wight is very low please give me a solution of how to Improve of my health.
Hello sir I am very worried about my belly its seems very weird and I wanted to get rid off please help me.
I am 22 male. From 2-3 days i'm having a kind of burning sensation between stomach & chest in the centre probably in the wind pipe. It comes for seconds and goes. I tried eating or even drinking water to make it go away but It didn't. Please suggest.?
I am 25 year old female. I read your article regarding sleeping postures. I work in an IT company and have to sit on the chair for 10 hours a day. I keep getting up every half hour though. I experience pain when I rest my back on the chair and sit. Also whenever I get up in the morning, I have pain in my back. It could be because of the sleeping postures. I am habituated to sleep on my stomach. So even if in the start I try and sleep in a better posture, when I am asleep I automatically get on my stomach. Also I get sleep only after putting my hand under the pillow and then keeping my head on the pillow which causes shoulder and neck pain. What can I do about it.
1. Eat three small meals and three snacks evenly spaced throughout the day. It is important to avoid periods of hunger or overeating.
2. Eat slowly and chew foods well.
3. Be relaxed at mealtime.
4. Sit up while eating and for 1 hour afterward.
5. Avoid eating within 3 hours before bedtime. Bedtime snacks can cause gastric acid secretion during the night.
6. Cut down on caffeine-containing foods and beverages, citrus and tomato products, and chocolate if these foods cause discomfort.
7. Include a good source of protein (milk, meat, egg, cheese, etc.) at each meal and snack.
8. Antacids should be taken in the prescribed dose, one-hour and 3 hours after meals and prior to bedtime. This regimen is most likely to keep the acidity of the stomach at the most stable and lowest level.
9. Milk and cream feedings should not be used as antacid therapy. Although milk protein has an initial neutralizing effect on gastric acid, it is also a very potent stimulator. Hourly feedings of milk have been shown to produce a lower ph than three regular meals.
10. Caffeine-containing beverages (coffee, tea, and cola drinks) and decaffeinated coffee cause increased gastric acid production but may be taken in moderation at or near mealtime, if tolerated.