Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. T.Srinivasa RaoYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am taking homeopathy medicine for increasing sperm count since from 5 months. Last week I took allopathic medicine for cough and cold for 5 days. I want to know taking allopathic medicine decreases sperm count.
Am a 25 years old male I am not able to a good sleep after my heavy work hour so there is a need for me to take sleeping pills. Please suggest me a way for this problem.
5 days since everything was fine but now I do not know something is happening wrong with me! stomach ache, head ache, vomiting all are occurring at once. please tell me whats happening with me! I shall be grateful towards you if you will provide me perspective medicines! plzzzzzz.
How to overcome weakness after viral fever? Legs shiver when I walk a bit and arms shiver when I pick up anything.
When I have sex i cum with in one minute I will lose my sex 'I can't do any thing for long period 'what is reason 'and how I can increase my sex power
I want to ask why oral contraceptive pills are given to pcos patient when the purpose of ocp is to stop ovulation which is already not occurring in pcos patient.
I am having ingrown nail in the leg toe finger ,2 times ingrown full nail removal surgery has been done even now also it is prone to same. I am suffering from pain since 10 days .kindly give me some advice or any alternative method by which I can get cured from ingrown leg toe nail.
My mom have Diabetes from last 7 years. And some time she is suffering so much from different illness like. Flue, hand paining, legs paining, bottom of the legs are burning. So what is the best solution of it?
What happens when you got jaundice. What should be the proper diet in order to get rid of it as soon as possible. Does sunlight affect on body during this disease?
Our voice changes at three stages in life. But if male voice does not change at puberty also it is termed at puberphonia. Many a time we come across a patient where they go under depression due to female voice in male. Puberphonia is treated very well. Therapist should be able to assess and some time team approach required to help the patient.
Asthma is a condition characterized by wheezing and difficulty in breathing. Asthma is a common disease that affects children, teenagers and adults alike. Depending on what triggers an asthmatic attack, asthma can be categorized as four types. These are:
- Allergic asthma: This sort of asthma usually begins in childhood and is caused by the overproduction of immunoglobulins as a reaction to the allergen. This type of asthma can also be passed on from one generation to another through genes.
- Infective asthma: This is caused by viral bronchial or upper respiratory tract infections. It is not hereditary.
- Emotional asthma: Some cases of asthma can be triggered by psychological factors such as stress, grief or anxiety. However, it is not clear if this is the sole trigger for asthma.
- Occupational asthma: Exposure to metallic dusts, biological detergents, polyurethane, etc. can also trigger asthmatic attacks. This type of asthma is called occupational asthma.
A homeopath will not only determine the type of asthma, but will also delve into a detailed medical history of the patient before prescribing medication. Some forms of homeopathic medication that can be used to treat asthma are:
- Lpecac: This is used to treat asthma in cases where the difficulty breathing is accompanied by a feeling of heaviness over the chest, dyspnoea, constant coughing with no expectoration and cold perspiration. It is often aggravated by motion.
- Arsenicum: Asthmatic attacks that begin in the middle of the night and are accompanied by restlessness and anguish can be treated with arsenicum. This is especially beneficial in cases of chronic asthma in elderly people and habitual dyspnoea.
- Nux vomica: This is used mainly to treat asthmatic attacks triggered by gastric troubles or be excessive intake of coffee and alcohol. A constricted feeling around the lower part of the chest is another symptom of this type of asthma.
- Kali bichromicum: Asthmatic attacks that wake a patient up in the wee hours of the morning compelling him to sit up, in order to be able to breathe can be treated with Kali bichromicum. A stringy yellow mucus expectoration is another symptom of this type of asthma. It can also be used as an effective form of treatment for asthmatic attacks caused by nervousness.
- Natrum sulphuricum: This is used to treat asthmatic attacks caused by a change in weather. In such cases, the asthmatic attack is accompanied by diarrhea and greenish expectoration. It is usually worst in the early mornings. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.