Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
I am 33 years old, 1 &1/2 years back I was diagnosed as Hypertensive. Presently I am taking Newtel-CH 40 and myocard XL. This weak I am diagnosed as diabetic. Please tell me why this happening at this early age and how to treat all. Please Help.
I have been suffering from acute headache in the morning and chest pain and continuous pain in the neck and shoulder pain as well.
How to get a good life style I am addicted headache pressure on heart low pain in eye I sleep in night 11: 30 to 5: 45 I feel always low energy sometime backache what I do to be fit.
Sir I got bypass surgery in sept 2014 & I get check my lab & my hb is 13.10 S. Creatinine 0.8 lipid profile total cholesterol 84 S. triglycerides 76 hdl chol. 22 ldl 46.8 whether it is good or not if not suggest what to eat to increase hdl I am taking met xl 25 ecosprin 10 & also started nurokind d3.
Sir I am getting right side chest pain and I transfered to right the pain is in both side is there is any problem what type of doctors I have to consult plzzz give me reply.
Blood pressure is fluctuating. I am taking atenolol 50 as of now. Sometimes bp is as low as 70. What should I do?
BLOOD SUGAR FASTING 315 my age 26 Sir, am I in serious condition what type of food should I consume. TRIGLYCERIDE 1040 according the report.
I'm 20, male and 4 months before I was detected with hypertension my blood pressure 140/100 and now it is controlled I used to take Telma 40 but now dose is reduced now I take Telma 20. Can I get rid of meditation?
A stroke may be called a brain attack. It may happen to any person at any time. A stroke occurs when blood supply to the brain is cut off. The brain cells become oxygen deprived due to the stroke and eventually die. Dead brain cells result in brain dysfunction due to which patients lose control over muscle and memory.
Strokes can be mild to life threatening and requires immediate medical attention. Stroke requires advanced care and should be treated by extensively qualified and experienced medical experts.
Neurosurgery satisfies all the required clauses for treatment of stroke and accounts for being one of the best ways for management of stroke. Renowned hospitals have a dedicated neurosurgical wing and a team of neurological specialists who know how to deal with stroke the best.
This form of neurology focuses on patients who have undergone a stroke or have experienced symptoms of stroke. A multidisciplinary approach is taken for the prevention of recurrent cerebrovascular conditions.
Types of stroke
- Ischemic stroke: This kind of stroke occurs when there is a blockage in a blood vessel, which supplies blood to the brain. This form of stroke is the more common. The underlying cause of this stroke is known as atherosclerosis, which is a condition where fatty deposits occur in the walls of the blood vessels and cause blockage in them.
- Hemorrhagic stroke: This type of stroke occurs when a blood vessel gets weak and ruptures into the brain. This is caused by two types of weak blood vessels known as aneurysm and arteriovenous malformation.
- Transient ischemic attack: This type of stroke is also known as a mini stroke. These attacks occur because of blood clots. The blockage caused is temporary or transient in nature.
Treatment of Ischemic stroke
- Tissue Plasminogen Activator: This is one of the best ways to treat ischemic strokes. This medicine is given to the patient intravenously. It dissolves the blood clot and improves blood flow to the area of the brain which is affected. The medicine should be given within three to four hours after stroke symptoms appear.
- Endovascular procedure: This is a process by which the blood clot is removed using a catheter, which gets inserted into the area of the blocked blood vessel. It helps in restoring blood flow to that area.
Treatment of Hemorrhagic stroke
- Endovascular procedure: Several endovascular techniques and methods are used so that the weakening of blood vessels is reduced and less bleeding is caused.
- Surgical treatment: Different modes of neurosurgery may be undertaken to stop bleeding and for relieving pressure within the skull.