Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. T. Ravinder Reddy
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. T. Ravinder ReddyYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm 20years old boy And my hair are loosing on critical condition. Am goin bald soon like this Please give me any guaranteed suggestion! Thankyou:)
I feel pain in my eyes and head my eyesight is much weak its 3.5.I am in class 12 and unable to study due to eye and I urge to sleep much during daytime I sleep for 3-4 hrs inspite of 7-8 hours sleep at night.
My liver is weak due to twice attack of jaundice and typhoid. Now it's ok. But how to regain weight and maintain liver health and overall fitness.
I’m doctor Ajay Kashyap. U.S board certified in plastic surgery and medical director of Kaiz Medical Centre. today we will be talking about mommy makeover. Once a women have job becoming a mother once, twice or thrice and also many times her body undergoes a lot of changes some of them desirable and some of them you would like to turn back clock on having completed their families a lot of mothers comes for post pregnancy and post-delivery plastic surgery and usually we delay this time the family has been completed and few months have gone by the lactation has gone and so on. Various part of the body that undergo changes are the breast the abdomen the rest of the body that fats may accumulate the skin may have got very more veins or may have pigmentations on the face or may have some other problems with the skin texture and the youth fullness of the skin.
Fortunately, most of them are reversible by mommy makeover procedure. Let’s, first talk about the abdomen which undergoes the maximum changes because of the increase in volume with the baby the skin expands and never contracts back. The muscles which are kind of the vertical muscles of getting separated, there is the gap created between the two of them. Also, ladies get the marks on the abdomen from the stretching of the abdomen also called the stretch marks. These can also be improved when we do surgical procedures like abdominoplasty or tummy tuck and other things that happen are an increase in fat in certain areas especially the thighs, the abdomen and sides. You can do liposuction buttocks, augmentation or liposuction to make the body more shapely again. The abdomen can be shaped as I said by abdominoplasty if the skin is actually that loose and in that situation the excess skin is removed the muscles which are separated are tightened again and you can have a very nice youthful looking abdomen afterwards the scar hide within the underwear or the bikini line and the shape of the abdomen improves from both sides and also from the front become tighter and much more shapely.
Often times it is better what it used to be before the babies came along now the other procedures that we do are for the breasts and what happens with breast they increase in size because of lactation and then go down in size sometimes, they go down a lot and sometimes not too much and sometimes too much so the procedure required is the breast lift breast augmentation may increase in size. So they can attain more statistically pleasing size or breast lift which is master pixy. Breast augmentation, breast lift and breast reduction all three could be required depending on the situation of the individual. Breast augmentation is for the ladies who lost a lot of volumes. Lift for the patients who just have droopy breasts, reduction for ladies who gain a lot of volumes which never went back. Sometimes we do total body contouring when we are doing mommy makeover including breast, abdomen, thighs, sides and sometimes even buttocks .the another part of mommy makeover is the skin care and sometimes care of the Uro-genital parts some ladies develop a little stress on continence after having had babies ,all these can correct with non-surgical treatments like thermi tight or thermiVA , thermiVa is specific radiofrequency treatment that increases the tone of the private parts as well as increases the lubrication and it can also decrease the size of the labia. A surgical procedure is also available to achieve all these three things, the other treatments can be for stretch marks, varicose, pigmentation cellular loose skin those all include treatments with the procedures like lasers chemical pills and so on
If you need any more information with these treatments you can contact drkashyap.com or through Lybrate.
The various facial cosmetic surgeries, be in Rhinoplasty, the PRP or the different facelift surgeries (for cosmetic as well as for reconstructive purposes) have made life a lot simpler. Based on the latest and advanced technologies, most of the facial cosmetic surgeries are hassle-free, with a reduced risk of complications. From treating the acne scars to reducing the signs of aging (wrinkles, fine lines, eye bags, or saggy skin, to name a few), the facial surgeries have filled people with a new lease of confidence and positivity. They no longer have to hide their faces with the fear of being ridiculed or humiliated.
However, the facial surgeries may not always produce the desired results. There are few vital factors that should be taken into consideration before one opts for a facial cosmetic surgery.
- Know the credentials of your surgeon well: One wrong surgery (a botched surgery) can spell disaster for the rest of your life. Facial cosmetic surgeries require experience and precision. Most of the cosmetic surgeons undergo special training to master the surgical procedure. Research on your surgeon and the surgical procedure thoroughly before you take the plunge. Go through the reviews of other patients. Zero upon a surgeon only when you are fully satisfied and convinced about their credibility. Though a little expensive, it makes sense to opt for an experienced surgeon with a higher success rate. Most of the cosmetic surgeons are plastic surgeons who undergo special training to master the surgical procedure.
- Are you eligible for the surgery? Not all the people with the same problems can be treated identically. What works for one may not produce the desired result for another. Factors such as the nature and extent of the skin damage, age, as well as other medical problems (such as diabetes or heart problems which may interfere with the surgery triggering complications), should be extensively discussed with the surgeon before the surgery. Do not follow what the world is doing blindly. Go for a surgery that will work the best for you.
- Are you ready for the changes that the surgery will bring along? From dietary restrictions to lifestyle modifications, there will be changes post a facial cosmetic surgery. Some people find it difficult and suffocating to cope up with the changes. They long for the life they used to live. In extreme cases, people may even go into depression over this.
- A facial cosmetic surgery, no matter how advanced, comes with their share of pros and cons. In some cases, the demerit or complications can affect your life drastically. Thus, do not be impulsive in making your decision. Take your time. Understand the changes the surgery will bring along and if you are ready to embrace them.
- How well are you financially equipped for the surgery? The advanced facial cosmetic surgeries can leave a big hole in the pocket. Make sure you are financially prepared to go for the surgery.
- A facial surgery is an important decision of your life. Make sure your family and loved ones are informed about the same. You need their love and support the most.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!