Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. T. Ravinder ReddyYour feedback matters!
Maine first time sex keya tha 2 din ho gye h weakness feel ho rhi h pet me bahut dar h pure body pain h vomit feel ho rhi h humne condom use kiya tha.
Hi I want to know that I have severe pain in my right knee whenever I sit in washroom my knee hurts very badly I can not give load on my knee if I distribute my body weight on my right knee when sitting in washroom or climbing stairs it hurts very badly it's all right when I am standing or not bending my knee. But if knee is bent it hurts .the pain is in the middle soft part of knee. There is no issue of balance. My left knee has also start paining not that much but it pains when I sit in washroom. I am 17 year old.
My face is of pimple s get roughly and light ducks in face how cure this, face is mainly full of oil.
My grand father had a open heart surgery 10 years ago and he got stents in his veins. Now the stents are spoiled and broken. Is it possible? how?
Sir. My mom's sugar hai sugar very fast increase 450 sugar sir please help me to decrease sugar or diabetes.
My left leg is paining. The pain starts from lower back which ends at foot. Please suggest medicine and to whom should I meet. I am working with textile company and there I had a sitting work for 9 hours. Is there any correlation with pain and work.
Irregular menstrual cycle, facial hair growth problem, obesity. Please advise me for medicine. My age 36.
Sir. I fallen from bike two months ago. I got scratches on my face. One thick scar is forms between nose and upper lip. Please tell me how to remove above scare on my face sir.
Sir meri shadi ko 3 years ho gye but baby nhi hua mera penis teda h but semen report normal h or meri wife ka thyroid bhi control h halo period time se nhi ho rhe esa kyo ho rha h or ab period 20april ko hue h to hume baby k liye kb sex krna chahiye.
She has BP. Forgot to take the pill in the morning. Now having uneasiness, breathless ness, palpitation and high heart beat.
I am 5'5" in height and weigh 85 kg. I want to reduce my weight but also I am a heart patient. I have gone through open heart surgery (asd closure) 10 years ago but still I can't do any exertion work or exercise. What can I do to reduce my weight?
Everyday I masturbate before sleep in the night. I want to know that everyday masturbate harmful for body. And also tell me the side effect in the body.
I am not having hard morning erections for months now. What can be the reason? And should I visit a doctor?
You had a hectic week and by the time weekend rolls in, all you just want to do is kick back and sleep. But in the blink of an eye, the weekend’s gone and you feel stressed because you wasted it. The weekdays are all about your work and the weekends should be about you. So, here are some tips to de-stress your weekend:
- Do some yoga: Yoga is a relaxing and calming activity. So bring out your yoga mat and stretch or meditate. You would feel your stress levels dropping immediately!
- Hang out with an old friend: Call up an old friend and go check out that new café you have heard so much about. Unwind over a cup of lazy afternoon coffee and you would be surprised how happy you feel afterwards.
- Sweat your stress out: If yoga isn’t your thing, hit the gym and sweat it out by doing some cardio or playing your favourite sport. Being active prevents heart diseases and helps you lose weight while making you happy and relaxed as well!
- Potluck dinners: Host a dinner where every one of your guests brings something to eat thus, cutting down on your stress of preparing a lavish spread. And you get to socialise in plenty too.
- Trying new recipes: Read an interesting recipe somewhere over the week? Why don’t you try it out this weekend? Cooking or baking can be great therapeutic activities.
- The importance of being idle: Do nothing or pick up a book, watch a movie to relieve your stress. This is your “me” time, so do what you want to relax.
- Long walks: Not only it is a good thing for your heart, walking is amazingly de-stressing. So when you do your errands this weekend, walk instead of driving everywhere.
- Sitcoms: A good laugh can help you relax. So put on your favourite comedy show, or check out the show your friend recommended.
- Limit your chores: Don’t spend all your weekend doing chores, instead do all of them in the mornings so you can keep your afternoons free. This will keep your mind blessedly unoccupied.
- Prepare a to-do list: Yes, the last thing you need to do is prepare for the work week ahead, but making a to-do list can be relaxing, especially if you have a lot on your mind. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.