Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. T Ratna Surya
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. T Ratna SuryaYour feedback matters!
Sir. Good evening. I am 61. Male.My son is abroad. I am widowed. My BP is 140/90. Known HPTN patient. Weight is 93 Kgs. Height is 6f. 1 inch. I live alone. I feel depressed. Not happy with my job. Can't get another job at this age. Don't have friends. Isolated myself after my wife's death in an hit and run accident. At the cross roads now and don't know which path to choose. What is the right path for me know? Regards.
I had a very good hair dats smooth and shiny and soft. But then I started using dryer and kept my hairstyle with all my hairs towards the back of my head. Then gradually my hair became rough and the they occupied the same alignment as I used to set them and now its been 2 years since I stopped using dryer but still my hairs are very rough and they have curls according to the same previous alignment which I hate now. So can you please suggest me the way to get my smooth and thing and soft unaligned hairs back. Though I use oil regularly in my hairs since my childhood ,i am planning to become a bald soon. Will it help. If yes please tell me yes or no for becoming a bald as I am comfortable in it. And I don't have any problem in it. Thank you.
I want to improve my face color than now which medicine I have to use. please advise best medication for improvement in my skin tone.?
My 2 months old daughter has cold. I gave her contus drop for 5 days and nasal saline drops but still her cold has not reduced. What can I do to this.
When I was of 5 or 6 I was suffering from some crazy behaviour like if any thing touch to me I run to wash my hand or many things and now I'm 18 my crazy behaviour is increasing day by day I don't want to behave badly with my well-wishers I don't know what's happing with me and I want to get rid of all my bad thoughts which I imagine without any reason, I can't control my mind and thinks what I don't want to think and do not able to study pls help me what I should do.
Is your love life deteriorating? Is the fun and excitement which were so normal earlier slowly fading away? Are you losing interest in having intimacy lately and would rather do something else? There are many factors and reasons due to which your sex life may get hampered even though you have the energy required to perform. There are several barriers, many of which are emotional, which ruin good sex. This may be because of poor body image to feeling bored of having sex.
Here are some tips you should follow to have a better sex life:
- Like yourself naked: For having a good life, it is important to feel good about your body. If you see yourself as strong, sexy and attractive, your self-esteem will stay high. As a result, you will enjoy sex when you are proud of your naked body. You should give a reality check to yourself for boosting your body confidence. Do not bother too much about some of your features which you may not like. Concentrate on the parts you like about yourself and watch yourself in the mirror at times.
- Make the mind-body connection: You should think about the moments of life when you feel at a par with your body completely. It may happen after you fish a long run and your blood is pumping. Performing yoga is also important for connecting your mind with the body. You should undertake activities which make you feel good under your skin.
- Swear off sex: Although it is extreme, swearing off sex is quite effective. Instead of not focusing on the endgame, you should learn to enjoy and feel the sensuality quotient of sex. You should tease yourself and your partner, get undressed, and explore the bodies of each other.
- Add thrills: After a few years of being with your partner, your sex life may get lazy. In order to revive your sex life, it is important for you to put your energy in the relationship. New adventures and activities related to sex stimulate the brain to provide dopamine. It is a neurotransmitter which is important for arousing sexual desire. The levels of dopamine get enhanced when you do something thrilling or daring.
- Change your routine: If you feel stressed out, it is difficult for you to enjoy sex or feel sexy. When you experience tension and stress, the body produces oxytocin, which is a chemical that cancels out the effects of testosterone, the sex hormone. Due to this, your libido may fall. You need to change your routine and do things which will relieve you of tension. When you are relaxed and happy, you are likely to get into the mood for sex.
For improving your sex life, you should improve your communication with your partner. Try to be the one who makes the first move and try to turn daily chores into foreplay. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.