Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. T. Ramesh Kishore
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. T. Ramesh KishoreYour feedback matters!
Skin aging is a gradual process, but multiple factors, including stress and less sleep, expedite the aging process. Skin aging manifests itself in the form of wrinkles, sagging, discoloration and other visible effects. Such changes become more apparent as soon as one reaches late thirties or early forties, but early onsets are now very common too, which can be caused by a number of factors.
There are many ways by which skin aging can be prevented. Let us have a look at the following:
- Eat healthy: Having a nutritious balanced diet can make a tremendous positive impact on your skin. Consumption of food items that are rich in vitamins, minerals and other nutrients is essential. It is also important to drink lots of water and fluids to stay hydrated. Junk food and sugary drinks should be avoided as it negatively affects skin health.
- Avoid sun exposure: This is the most basic way of reducing the rate of skin aging and slowing down the process. While going out in the day cannot always be avoided, it is important to keep the skin covered with clothing, hats and sunglasses.
- Always wear sunscreen: This provides protection from the harmful rays of the sun (known as UVA and UVB). Making a habit of constantly applying sunscreen on all exposed parts of skin plays an important role in preventing skin aging. It is also necessary to use the right products, which should have an SPF rating or 30 or more.
- Exercise regularly: Keeping fit through regular workouts and exercise improves the circulation of blood in the body and consequently, the supply of blood and oxygen to the skin. This keeps the skin healthy and young and prevents early onset of wrinkling and aging.
There are several other ways of preventing skin aging such as avoid smoking, avoid the use of too many products and cosmetics, getting enough sleep, and always keeping skin cleansed and moisturized. Following these simple ways can effectively make your skin look younger and slow down the aging process.
The enlarged oil gland openings on your skin are called open pores. They are concentrated primarily on the T-zone (the forehead, nose and chin) and cheeks. Open Pores is a common problem for people who have oily skin. There is no instant fix for open pores. Luckily, you can control them with enough patience and the right remedies.
Here are some remedies you can use to treat open pores:
- Ice: Ice shrinks enlarged pores by tightening the skin. You can also use it to minimize large pores before you apply makeup. Ice also boosts the skin’s heath and stimulates circulation. You can use it on its own (by wrapping a clean washcloth around it) or use an infusion of rose water, green tea, apple juice or cucumber juice.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar can be used as a skin toner and natural astringent. It tightens skin, reduces enlarged pores and restores the skin’s natural chemical balance. It is also anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial in nature, which prevent acne breakouts. Dilute apple cider vinegar in water before applying it to your face with a cotton ball.
- Egg whites: Egg whites shrink large pores by toning and tightening the skin. Make a mask with egg whites and lemon juice to reduce pores and oil on your face.
- Sugar scrub: Sugar scrub is a great exfoliator that not only reduces large pores, but also removes extra impurities and oil. Simply mix lemon juice, sugar and olive oil together and gently massage it on your skin.
- Baking soda: Baking soda has exfoliating properties, and it effectively removes dirt, debris and oil from the skin. Due to its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, it can also be used to reduce pimples and acne. Apply a mixture of lukewarm water and baking soda to your face, gently massage it and then rinse with cold water.
- Fuller’s earth/Multani Mitti: Multani mitti is a miraculous natural remedy that has many useful properties. It reduces open pores, absorbs extra oil and exfoliates the skin. Additionally, it also reduces blemishes and scars and benefits skin that is damaged by sun. You can make a paste of multani mitti with water or rose water and apply it to your face. Keep it on your face for 15-20 minutes and then remove it with cold water.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.
I have red rashes near my upper thighs. I used fourderm cream but it comes back again and again. So prescribe me some oral drugs and some cream through which it can be cured.
I'm having rashes on my back instead of using various anti bacterial soaps and allergy cream nothing helped me. What should I do?
I am 19 year old girl and have oily ache prone skin but from 8months the skin around my nose has become very dark and flaky and rough whenever I try to remove it, it bleeds and after a couple of hours the problem will be brandnew. I was in philippines for a couple of months and the problem vanished but when I was back to india the problem came again in just 2 days. Please help me as this is really embarrassing.
You often consume a much higher amount of sugar than you should actually, as it is widely present in a very high number of foods and beverages. Research suggests that this excessive sugar consumption may ultimately be very harmful for your health - and that it may badly harm your skin. Experts believe that too much intake of sugar can make your skin look wrinkled or dull, and also lead to a host of other skin-related disorders. Here are the ways in which excessive sugar consumption affects your skin:
- Causes inflammation: Inflammation, caused by excess sugar intake, can be really damaging for the body - especially because it negatively impacts your immune system, and may lead to frequent breakouts on the skins and increased chances of pimples or warts.
- Increases wrinkling: Sugar's inflammatory properties not only lead to breakouts on the skin, but also cause wrinkles. Collagen, which is essential for healthy, supple skin, is broken down by sugar, which makes the skin look dehydrated and dull, also increasing the chances of premature wrinkling.
- Causes imbalances in blood sugar level: Excessive sugar consumption causes irregularities in blood sugar levels by initially increasing sugar levels, which then reduces when insulin in released into your cells. It often ends up making you hungry, moody or shaky and increases stress levels leading to dull looking skin.
- Leads to occurrence of acne: Increased intake of sugar results in stimulation of hormone levels which raises sebum production and in turn affects growth of skin cells. This may be reason of acne. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.