Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. T RamdasYour feedback matters!
I was suffering from chicken pox and scars are on my face What should do to remove it as soon as possible.
I have acne on my face And I have also problem of hair falling I tried all medicines for acnes. But no result found Please give me solution.
My hairline is less. I had taken allopathic treatment for hair fall bcoz of too much dandruff. Wht shud I do for hair line.
I have facial hair and i'm really hairy. I have fine hair which can be seen like a moustache. What are the natural treatment or remedies that can be used to lose facial hair instantly? And does lasering cause side effects? Because there are certain people who gave feedbacks saying that there were black marks above their lips after having a laser treatment and they've advice me to not get my face laser. What should be done for this problem?
Iam 22 years old male. have lot of pimples on my face and on my shoulders and back. Also black dots are also appears. How I can I remove those pimples?
Please suggest me some kojic acid based creams for improving my complexion which I can use life time or some other cream for lifetime. As I stop using creams my skin becomes darker. I want to gain the confidence back so please suggest a good and safe cream for regular and long time use.
I am teenage girl. I have lice in my hair from last three days. From last many years I didn't have lice but now I see lice in my nails wen I scratch my hair. I have dandruff as well in hair. My hair length is till my waist. Suggest me something how to get rid of these lice.
Hello my mom is suffering from a fungal infection in hindi it's name is (DAAD) and by using itch guard it's scatter like fire please give me solution.
I'm 24 years old female. I've my hair fall daily about 50 hairs. I'm using indhulekha bringha hair oil. Still also finding hair loss. Can you please help me to stop my hair loss.
I have black marks on face and I have dark circles also. So can you please suggest me home remedies?
I am suffering from black and Whitehead's, use many home remedies but no relief, plzzz suggest any other remedies or cream for clearing my face.
Is Apple cider vinegar is good for hair? I have serious problem of hair fall and I have read lot many sites which says it's good to use. Please advise.
Rose is probably the first flower that comes to our mind when we think of flowers. Associated with a variety of relationships including love, friendship, peace, etc., it holds a special place across all celebrations. Not many however, are aware about the wonderful medicinal properties that it has. Whether it is used in liquid, paste, oil or powder form, it has multiple benefits. Read on to know some of the multiple benefits that a rose has.
It is widely grown with very limited climatic restrictions and so it is time to reap the benefits of this simple, readily available flower.
- Rose powder mixed with fuller earth and rose water is one of the most common household face packs in use.
- Pure rose water is one of the best skin cleansing agents.
- The petals of the rose can be made into a paste and applied to control sweating.
- The dried rose petals can be crushed and made into a paste by adding rose water and further applied on wounds to promote healing.
- Dried rose petals can be mixed with milk and consumed to reduce acidity and treat stomach ulcers
- The tincture made from rose petals is useful in diarrhoea
- Rose buds are used in preparing a decoction which is highly useful in relieving constipation
- Herbal tea prepared using rose petals is consumed to treat acidity, burning sensation in the body, dryness of the oral cavity and is effective against treating infection in the intestine
- Rose water can be used as eye drop as they help in reducing burning and irritation
- Rose petals can be boiled and used for gargling, as it is extremely beneficial in relieving sore throat and cough
- Rose buds are rich in vitamin C and useful in preventing scurvy and cough and cold problems
- Pure rose oil is one of the common essential oils and is used to treat insomnia and reduce blood pressure.
- The rose oils are used in various creams to treat skin inflammation
- Rose oil is also widely used in various cosmetics (soaps, creams, lotions) for their multiple benefits
How to store your roses?
Given its benefit on various body organs, it generally finds its place in most homes.
- After watering the night prior, cut the flower diagonally before the sun is up fully
- Remove the petals carefully after clearing moisture and insects
- Place a wet paper towel in an airtight container and spread the rose petals on it and close the box
- Keep it in the fridge for up to a week before use
- The dried leaves can be used in essential oils as it further enriches the oils
- The oil has various uses and can be stored in an airtight container for months
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.