Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. T.R. Ravi Mohan
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. T.R. Ravi MohanYour feedback matters!
I have a lot of dark spots, acne and black heads on my skin. I've tried lot of hone remedies and medicines, but they don't give a long lasting result. Should I go for laser treatment or any other way to get rid of this things.
The skin is the first organ, which shows the signs of ageing. Whether it is wrinkles or stretch marks the first signs will be shown on the skin. Stretch marks are not only the cause of ageing, but also form due to obesity, sudden increase in height, sudden weight loss or gain, etc. You might often think of how to get rid of these marks as they aren't attractive and make the skin look old.
Here are a few ayurvedic remedies to get rid of stretch marks:
- Olive oil: Olive oil is a wonderful type of cleanser and moisturizer. Olive oil cures the damaged collagen of the skin. It also helps to increase the blood flow to the surface of the skin.
- Cocoa butter: Cocoa butter can be used as a moisturizer. It helps to improve the elasticity of the skin. By hydrating the skin, it also improves the appearance of the skin. Besides cocoa butter, you can also use almond oil, vitamin E oil and lavender oil.
- Aloe vera gel: Aloe Vera has a variety of uses for the body. In the case of stretch marks, aloe vera gel helps lighten the stretch marks. This will eventually result in complete disappearance of the stretch marks.
- Sesame oil: Mix Sesame oil with pure olive and almond oil and massage it gently over stretch marks area, this will help lighten the marks on skin.
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood helps the skin to cool down. It also improves the elasticity of the skin.
- Potato juice: Potato juice contains a lot of antioxidants, which help to soothe the skin and remove stretch marks.
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa has a huge amount of vitamin K, vitamin E and amino acids. These help in curing damaged collagen in the skin which is the prime cause of stretch marks.
- Castor oil: Castor oil helps to stimulate collagen and elastin production. It also helps the damaged tissues regain their original shape. It also helps the skin to return to its original position after suffering from stretching.
Apart from the above mentioned oils, regular yoga asanas, stretching exercises, nutritious diet, and a wholesome meal is a must for your skin nourishment.
Dear dr., I am 22 Years old boy. My main problem is lever. Lever do not work properly, eat every fruits and proper meal. But body is not proper maintain. My face is like dull. I m try many medicines for lever. Please suggest how liver work properly. I am very slim but eat proper meal. So please suggest dr..
neglecting to wash and scrub the neck area is one reason people get black neck, there are other things that will cause this conditions that is scientifically known as acanthosis nigricans.
Causes of Dark Skin on Neck :
black neck can be caused by poor hygiene, but there are also many other reasons black neck occurs. Too much sun exposure is one reason, but in most cases it is a result of diabetes or obesity. Black neck can also be inherited. Whatever the case may be, black neck is still unsightly and if you’ve got it, you’re probably going to want to treat it as soon as possible. Aging and sun exposure are the main causes of dark discoloration on the neck. Other causes are diabetes, genetics, polycystic ovary syndrome, poor hygiene, and sudden weight loss or weight gain.
Home Remedies :
1. Honey and Tomato : Honey is used in countless home remedies to treat conditions of the skin and is an excellent moisturizer. It is also priceless in helping to lighten the skin. Mixing honey with tomato, another skin lightening agent, will give you the extra healing power you need to remove dark patches on the neck quickly and easily. Honey and tomato juice should be mixed well together and applied to the black areas for twenty minutes. Repeating this home remedy every day will help to get rid of black neck in a hurry.
2 . Almonds : Almonds will make your skin positively glow. It helps to greatly nourish the skin and will also give your skin the added moisture it needs. While eating almonds is obviously very beneficial, making a paste of almond powder, milk powder, and honey will do wonders to help get rid of black neck. This needs to be left on the affected areas for thirty minutes and then rinsed clean.
3 . Olive Oil : Olive oil is used for skin by thousands of people around the globe. Those that care about natural beauty swear by the power of olive oil to nourish skin and keep it looking its best. Olive oil and lemon juice should be mixed together to treat black neck. Applied to the dark spots for twenty minutes and rinsed thoroughly, this mixture will help considerably to fade black neck for good.
4. Aloe Vera : Extract aloe vera gel from the leaf. Apply it directly on the neck and gently massage it. Leave it on for about 20 minutes. Wash it off with water. Repeat this once daily for fast results.