Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. T N Vamsha TilakYour feedback matters!
What we have to do with the pimples which causes due to dandruff and how to get rid of dark circles under eye.
I have acne problem. Its on my face, neck, ears, head, legs, in nose, etc. Its been approximately 6 months I have this problem.
Hello doctors. For a long time there are some black spot on my forehead, I am unable to remove this type of spot. My face becomes ugly to see. Please help me doctor.
Respected madam Or sir, I have hairs falls. Now I lost my lots of hair what treatments I have to take now?
I am loosing my hair very rapidly. Is it possible to grow hair on bald areas of head. Please help me.
Doctor I am 21 years old I have a lot n lot black mrks in my face suggest some foods to remove black marks quickly please doc.
Can you suggest which is the best home remedy onion/ garlic/ methi (fenugreek seeds)/ aloe vera/ coconut oil/ almond oil/ for better volume long silky hairs. My hair type is long & silky bt I lost the shine, density & length of my hair. earlier when ever I used to have a hair cut my hair used to grow fast bt since 2 years it got worse. Pls suggest me any home remedy from above mentioned things/products or any home remedies for better hair.
I have hyperpigmentation around lips, under-arms, and bikini area. What should I do? Please help me.
I am taking tab atarax 25 mg daily from last 2 years when I do not take that tablet my hole body starts itching so please suggest what should I do for leaving this tablet.
I am suffering from macular amyloidosis my both arms and legs have brown lines and they are spreading also so I consult to dermatologist also but according to them there is no solution for this and he said protect your skin from sun then I found out solution on net here according to allopathy doc take high dose of vitamin c and according to ayurveda doc avoid citrus fruits coz of pit so which one I follow please help.
I have some itching problem on my left hand under arms, bra line, upper stomach, thighside now a days and after itching there are some black spots. I used tenovate m cream its relief after use but after some hours again itching started. Why this is happen? What should I do?
Scabies is a type of skin conditions that causes itching and rashes. This dermatological condition is caused by Sarcoptes scabiei, a microscopic mite. It is a contagious condition, which can spread through physical contact. An estimate shows that scabies infects over 300 million people worldwide per year.
This eight-legged microscopic mite creates a tunnel in the human skin and lays eggs in it. These larvae move under the surface of the skin and spread across the whole body, once hatched. Dogs, cats, and mice can also be affected by this disease. It usually takes 2-6 weeks for the symptoms to develop. Signs and symptoms of scabies involve itching, rashes, sores and thick crusts on the surface of the skin.
Some of the risk factors of scabies are:
- Scabies spreads through direct, prolonged skin-to-skin contact with a person who has mites.
- An infected person can easily pass scabies to his/her household or sexual partners. Scabies in adults is usually sexually acquired.
- The likelihood of scabies increases easily under crowded conditions, which involve close body and skin contact. Nursing homes, prisons, and several types of care facilities are sites of scabies outbreaks.
- Immunocompromised, elderly and disabled people also suffer from an increased likelihood of contracting this skin condition.
Complications of scabies include:
- Persistent and vigorous scratching can break the surface of your skin, which can lead to secondary bacterial infections. Impetigo, a superficial infection, is a quite common occurrence in such cases.
- Crusted scabies, the most severe form of scabies, can be common in certain groups. People suffering from diseases such as HIV or leukemia who have weakened immune systems as well as severely ill people have high risks of contracting this condition. This condition, also known as Norwegian scabies, is very contagious and also hard to cure.