Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
I am 20 years old. How can I get brighten and glowing skin? And how's can I reduce the spots from the face.
Sir, I am a 21 year old boy, my hairs are falling very rapidly since last 6 months please help me with this! Thank you!
I am only 21 but my almost hair are white, since I was 15 m facing this problem. This is heredity problem but I m facing this more than anyone in my family.
I am 22 years old boy. I still don't have thick beard and moustache. There are some hair in my face here and there. I feel ashamed of this. What shall I do?
My face is becoming black now and dry and some white spots are coming. suggest me some foods and creams!
It works at root level and restores deviated immunity back to normalcy.
It works by addressing the genetic tendencies
Homeopathy uses natural medicinal substances in ultra-minute quantity rendering a treatment that is extremely effective yet absolutely free from any side-effects whatsoever.
How much time does it take?
Psoriasis is an obstinate and chronic disease. There is no shortcut to its cure.
The length of treatment varies form case to case, depending of the following factors:
Duration of psoriasis
Areas affected. Affection of scalp and nails takes longer.
Extent of spread (psoriasis only on skin is easier to treat. Joint affection (psoriatic arthritis) is relatively difficult to treat.)
Previous medication (extensive use o oral cortisone may delay the course of treatment)
General health and associated diseases
Most patients observe positive results in about 3 to 6 weeks.
I have dark circles under eye frm 5 years its still there what should I do? I don't want any costly cream I want home remedy for this I just want to remove this dark circles permanently please help me out. Thank you.
How glow up my face skin my skin going too rough and damage my face become a deeply dot by cause of the acne my acne when going to fish my face becom stains and space on skin. How I fill my face skin ?
Hyperpigmentation is a relatively harmless condition, but can affect a person’s self-image and psyche. This skin condition is characterized by dark patches on the skin due to exposure to UV radiation or as a sign of aging. It is caused by an excessive production of melanin in the body. Hyperpigmentation affects people of all ages and with all skin types. However, fair-skinned people are at a higher risk of suffering from this condition than dark skinned people.
This condition can be treated in a number of ways including:
- Laser: Laser treatment for hyperpigmentation improves skin tone and boosts collagen production. With advancement in laser technology, scarring is no longer a very big risk with this form of treatment. Depending on the degree of hyperpigmentation argon or carbon dioxide lasers may be used in with short pulses or long pulses. Treatment can take anywhere between 30 to 45 minutes and is relatively pain free.
- Chemical peels: Chemical peels rid the skin of its top most layer and bring new cells to the surface. This gives the skin an even tone and eliminates dark spots and patchiness. A light salicylic acid or glycolic acid peel is ideal for hyperpigmentation treatment. This is often used in cases where the patient’s skin is resistant to over the counter topical treatment. The concentration of active ingredients in the peel depends on the skin tone. Mild skin discolouration and blotchiness can be treated with a superficial peel while age spots and freckles require a medium peel.
- Topical ointments: Topical ointments are usually the first form of treatment for hyperpigmentation. Hydroquinone or retinol are the most commonly prescribed ointments. Broad spectrum sunscreen that offers protection against UVA and UVB rays can also help prevent further sun damage and dark spots. Skin lightening creams with soy or niacinamide as active ingredients also help brighten skin tones.
Apart from these forms of treatment, there are also a number of home remedies for this condition. Some of these home remedies are:
- Rubbing a freshly sliced or the juice of a grated potato on the skin
- Applying a combination of cucumber and lemon juice on the skin
- A grated papaya face mask
- Soak almonds in milk overnight and then skin them and puree with the milk. Apply this mixture on the affected areas.
- A mask of guava and banana pulp