Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. T. MuraliYour feedback matters!
I am suffering fron lot of hair fall from last one month I have worried about that can you suggest what should I do?
Dear Sir, I have one problem from childhood, Agarr koi cheez (non importance too) mere paas ho to mai use baar baar hath lagata hoo agar locker mebhi rakhu to baar baar dekhta hoo. Kahi mujhse kho na jaaye iss darr se. Aisa hi khyal logo k baare mebhi aata hai. Kahi mujhse door na hojaye death na hojaye. Or iss wajah se mera dill sukun nahi pata. Logo ke beech me baitha bhi rahu to presence mind nahi rehta. Or mujhe neend bhi jald nahi aati. Inn sabb wajah se bahot problem hoti hai mujhe bhi. Please reply.
I am late by 56 days periods since my last periods hence is there anything to know weather I am pregnant I have done 2 hcg test both are negative. And severe back pain and face is enlarged.
I am 19 yrs female got migraine and just want to sleep for hours when headache starts but due to exams I can't what to do when there is a lot of pain?
My mothers right leg's left ankle swelled up & reddish and pain is going down to upward. Muscles below the knee are tight?
How can I control my weight as I m a very busy guy my schedule is so hard I dont ge time for morning or evening walk what I can do please suggest me?
Hlo I am 22 years old. I have done sex on 4th march 2016 nd after that periods came on 11 th march. Then nxt month on 17 april. And this month no periods till now. What is the problem. But I hv menses irregularity also. Is this delayed periods or something else.
Dear sir lam undergone the root canal treatment of dental during the treatment side tooth gum was starting swelling which was capped about 10years ago.What is your advice for further course of action . Presently the treatment has stopped.Awaiting ur humble suggestion.
My cousin is a college student , she gets headache only on the college days while returning Frm the college & not on weekends that is when not going to college pls suggest what should be done.
Hello doctor I'm 23 years old female I had tooth caries. And today my dentist removed my teeth. He told new teeth have to fetch after 30 days. Pls tell me can I eat foods with new duplicate teeth like normal tooth. Or else any causes will occur? I'm so scared Pls give me your valuable advice.
My face is suffering from sun shine. So please say that what we use to protect from sunshine and any cream is their?
I have social anxiety. My face turns red and muscles of my cheeks twitches in those situations. Tell me what to do? I hate been going to crowded places. I hate standing on queues. I hate going to school fates. I just hate my life. Please advise.
Dr. I'm 18 years old. I was 6 weeks pregnant on 15th July. I took mifepristone nd misoprostol tablets. After that I had bleeding for a week. So is my pregnancy terminated? Or I'm still pregnant? I can't afford going for an ultrasound or to a gynecologist. So please help.
I have pain in my back bone. What have to do solve this problem Please give proper solution without medicine. Thanks With regard Rafique.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
Related Tip: "All About Knee Pain"