Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. T. MuraliYour feedback matters!
Hi dear friends. I am Dr Bhavna Mittal I am a gynaecologist and I am practising at my own hospital that is Shivam surgical and maternity centre in East of Delhi. Now getting pregnant which seemed very simple earlier has become a major task these days for ladies, why is it so earlier we hear from our mothers old aunts that they used to get pregnant every year and they would do all household work and have a very healthy normal delivery and each of them had at least 4-5- 6 babies. These days for a lady to have a normal single pregnancy have become a huge task why it is so because of our life styles our values our food habits are changing . So if u are pregnant or you are planning to be, the first thing to do is:
- To improve your lifestyle.
- You should concentrate on a good regime
- Good daily schedule, that is you should be getting adequate sleep of 6-7 hours.
- Having a normal bowel habit in the morning doing at least 20-30 mins light exercise per day.
- Daily regime of diet which includes fruits, salads, antioxidants, vegetables, daals and less of junk foods and outside food.
- There are some indirect toxins like smoking, alcohol, which also harm our body. Now a days it is not uncommon, even for females to consume alcohol or caffeine or smoking routinely. So if you are on the family way you should avoid these things.
- Also if you are taking some kinds of medicines for something, then you should be sure of the content and that it does not interfere with getting pregnant or during pregnancy.
Once you are pregnant, the first thing to do is to conduct a urine pregnancy test. So if you have missed your period you can yourself check it with a urine pregnancy kit and if it is coming positive you can visit your doctor. Also these days it is important to take pre-conception. Visit that before you ever think of getting pregnant. Its nice that you can visit the doctor, they can conduct some basic test on you and your husband and be sure that you both of you are healthy enough to carry pregnancy. After the doctor will put you on some medicines, like folic acid. Studies have shown that women who were on folic acid 3 months prior to getting pregnant did much better during pregnancy in terms of the health of the baby and the mother than once who did not take any medication so you can be on some basic vitamins supplements like folic acid before getting pregnant. Once you conceive and your test is showing positive, it's time to visit the doctor this time the doctor will explain you the precautions which are to be taken during pregnancy. Also the doctor will check from time to time in terms of your blood test, urine test and the ultrasounds which are to be done during pregnancy. You may also be put on some supplements of iron calcium folic acid or if required some hormones from time to time
Now I would like to remove some common myths which are there about pregnancy people do fear that what should be the exact weight gain during pregnancy. Normally by American standards, the weight gain during pregnancy should be 10- 13 kg during whole 9 months. So that gives us a target of around 1.5 kg per month now this may not even for everyone so a lady may not gain for the first 3 months because of vomiting and then she may gain 2-3 kgs per month later on so the average comes out to be 1.5kg. So the average should be the same it may not be even through out the 9 months for people who gain less weight sometimes there’s a issue with the growth of the bab. Similarly people who gain more weight also have more tendency to develop blood pressure diabetes and other problems during pregnancy so ideal kind of weight gain is important second thing which is important is what you are gaining on so you may be gaining this one and a half kg a month on junk food or namkeens or unhealthy food or you could be gaining on healthy food like proteins eggs fish milk daal milk products foods salads soups so one should be very careful on choice of diet also avoid any kind of harmful preservatives or chemicals like Chinese food and all the chemicals which are there you could have home prepared normal food which does not contain any of these artificial additives for a normal healthy pregnancy you are allowed to do your routine activities but still you should avoid very heavy type of exhaustion and travelling the 2nd trimester of pregnancy that is third to 6th month is actually the safest part of pregnancy so if you need to travel or do any other activity it should be done in the middle part the initial 3 moths and the last 3 months are not the safe time to do the same even flights do not allow travelling after 7 months completed of pregnancy or they will ask you for a special certificate for that Then keep on visiting your doctor regularly and follow the advice if any problem is coming up then please follow your doctor accordingly friends I am available on lybrate in case you have any questions related to getting pregnant or about pregnancy please feel free to ask me on lybrate.
I will happy to help thank you
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an IVF Specialist.
My tongue is burning past two days. I have taken Vitamin B complex tablet and becosules syrup past ten days. That TIME my tongue is normal. Now I stop syrup. Hereafter what should I do.
I am 66 years Old, Ex Serviceman Indian Navy no Self Employed. Married vvith Three Children All Married. I am T2 Type Diabetic, last about 12 * 15 Years Slovvly My Right Knee & Then Left Knee Stared Paining, and Novv I am unable to stand for long or vvalk due to pain and vice ness. I am normal Built views about 50 kg. What do you suggest!
Diet programs often say you should eat more slowly. Does this really help with weight loss? Recently I lost 3 kg. Before one week I was 67 now 64 only.
Why you must try kegel exercises for an amazing sex life!
Kegel exercise, also known as pelvic floor exercise, is the repeated contraction and relaxation of the pelvic floor, which is the muscular base of the abdomen connected to the pelvis. These simple exercises are proven to enhance the functioning of the pelvic organs and improve sexual health. How you ask? read on to find out.
Both men and women can improve their sex life to a great extent by practicing Kegels.
How does it improve sexual function in women?
- Tones and strengthens the vaginal muscles that boost arousal
- Causes a tighter grip during intercourse
- Leads to more intense contractions during orgasm
How does it improve sexual function in men?
- Allows for men to have stronger, long-lasting erections
- Keeps the hips and pelvic region healthy
- Leads to greater control over ejaculation
- Prevents the occurrence of erectile dysfunction
How does kegel exercise betters sex life?
To get started on kegel exercises for a better and healthier sex life, follow these simple steps:
1. Locating the right muscles: the most important part of doing kegel exercises is locating the pleasure-maxing muscles in the pelvic region. This can be done by stopping urination midstream or blocking the passage of gas. Once you've successfully managed to identify the target muscles, kegel exercises can be done anywhere at any time.
2. Staying focused: it is important to stay focused on exercising the pelvic floor muscles. Easy breathing while doing the exercise and keeping from flexing other muscles in the abdomen and buttocks are necessary parts of the routine.
3. Sharpening the technique: practice tightening and releasing the pelvic floor muscles till you have perfected the technique, working up to a 10-second hold before releasing and relaxing for 10 seconds between each contraction.
Get into a regimen doing 10 to 20 kegel exercises three times a day, holding each one for 10 seconds.
Kegel exercises will not only improve your sex life, but also combat disorders of the bladder and lower intestines. Plus, they've been proven to enhance orgasms, turning them into more frequent occurrences than before.
Dental or pit and fissure sealants are plastic coatings that are usually placed on the chewing surface of the permanent back teeth, the molars and premolars to help protect them from decay.
Dear Doctors, I'm 27 years old. I have ED since past 2 years. I have excessive hair fall problem and some times fatigue too. I can't have steady mind. I always feeling depressed and mood swings. Please give me good solution, Thanks!
I have head heck problems. Wt can I do? Give me some tips. And also weakness. 2 hand and 2 legs pain some tym in weakness.
I need the Information about trickling and it's side effect it's prevention and what importance thing related to it.
I am a 22 year boy and I am losing my weight on a regular intervals so pls tell me what to do increaSe ny weights?
Hi, I am 41 year old male. I have yellowish spot under eyes which are normally associated with high cholesterol. However my cholesterol level normally remains below 200. How can these yellowish spots be cured. Regards.
I am a 17 year old my body is very weak and so please me some medicines for Tips to give a perfect shape of my body.
I am loosing hair quickly. I see my forehead getting bigger. I consulted a hair specialist and started with his medicine but there is no effect. Any remedies I can apply to stop this?
I am 30 years old I am from bangalore last night I was doing some work unfortunate I fell down on the ground I had some kind of illness like headache.
Urinary incontinence, commonly known as loss of bladder control can really cause embarrassment. The severity of this condition may range from once in a while leaky urine to the sudden and forceful urge to urinate, due to which you end up urinating before reaching the toilet.
Types of Urinary Incontinence:
- Stress Incontinence: When you feel the urge to urinate due to sneezing, coughing, laughing or while doing physical exercise
- Urge Incontinence: When you feel the urge to urinate, suddenly. This may occur during the day and even at night.
- Functional Incontinence: When you cannot reach the toilet on time because of a physical or mental impairment.
- Mixed Incontinence: When you involuntarily urinate due to more than one incontinence
Stress incontinence is the most common type in women. The activities which increase your risk, are:
You have had more than one pregnancy and vaginal delivery.
You have pelvic prolapse. This is when your bladder, urethra, or rectum slide into the vagina. Delivering a baby can cause nerve or tissue damage in the pelvic area. This can lead to pelvic prolapse months or years after delivery.
Female urinary stress incontinence is the involuntary release of urine during any physical activity that puts pressure on your bladder. This potentially embarrassing condition differs from general incontinence in that it happens when the body is under immediate physical stress. Activities that can put stress on your bladder include coughing, sneezing, laughing, lifting heavy objects, or bending over. This condition is particular to women, many of whom experience symptoms after muscles have been weakened due to a vaginal childbirth, following menopause, or during pregnancy.
Ensure that you consult a doctor:
- If this condition hinders your day to day activities
- If the urinary incontinence is the result of a serious underlying problem
Causes of Urinary Incontinence:
Urinary incontinence may be temporary or permanent. Causes for temporary incontinence are-
- Caffeine and caffeinated drinks
- Decaffeinated tea or coffee
- Spicy and sugary foods
- High intake of Vitamin B or C
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
Causes for Permanent Incontinence are:
- Old age
- Prostate cancer
- Enlarged prostate
- Neurological disorders
Chronic urinary incontinence can lead to certain complications like:
- Skin Problems: Skin rashes and infections can develop around the vaginal area, because of the constant wetness one feels. It may also cause sores.
- Urinary Tract Infections: Urinary incontinence can also result in UTI
- Impact on Personal and Social Life: Urinary incontinence can lead to great embarrassment, thus affecting the social and personal life of an individual.
Treatment for Female Stress Urinary Incontinence:
There are several types of treatment available. Treatment options include lifestyle changes, medications, nonsurgical treatments, and surgeries.
- Lifestyle Changes: Make regular trips to the restroom to reduce the chance of urine leakage. Drink fewer fluids and avoid activities such as jumping and running.
- Medications: Medications that reduce bladder contractions.
- Nonsurgical Treatments: Kegel exercises strengthen your pelvic muscles. Done regularly, these exercises can strengthen your muscles, allowing you to control when urine is released from your body.
If other treatments fail, you will have to go for surgical treatment. Types of surgery include:
- injectable therapy, in which collagen is injected into your urethra to reduce incontinence
- tension-free vaginal tape (TVT) surgery, in which mesh is placed around the urethra to give it support
- vaginal sling surgery, in which a sling is placed around the urethra to support it
- anterior or para-vaginal vaginal repair surgery to repair a bladder that is bulging into the vaginal canal
- retropubic suspension surgery to move the bladder and urethra back into their normal positions
Some doctors even try electrical stimulation and medication. When the condition is highly advanced interventional therapies and surgery is recommended.
Some interventional therapies are:
- Bulking material injections
- Botulinum toxin Type-A
- Nerve stimulators