Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. T. Kamasree
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. T. KamasreeYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 38 year I had no child I had a miscarriage of 5 month on 2015 now I went for hormonal test on day 2 of my period the result are as follow fsh level 3. 10 and lh is 5. 50 will you please guide me and amh report is still pending.
Hello doctors, whether the unwanted pill -72 ,guarants the 100% in avoiding the pregnancy, after the sexual intercourse.
My last period was on 12-5-2017. I had to take i-pill, after 5 days of my period, becoz of unprotected sex. I had a brownish discharge on 29-06-2017 and 30th and not bleeding. On 05-06-2017 we had unprotected sex. On 14-06-2017 I took pregnancy test, it came negative. Could I be pregnant now. Do I need to take a test on 30-06-2017.
Good Evening My Wife delivered past 2 years ago. Now we are trying to conceive another baby. LMP: 10/07/2017. Ovulation period started 11 the day of menstrual date and ending date might be 21st. Next 21st to 28 days - I need sex instructions? In Ovulation period - We tried Hard sex (Participated Hard strokes) And 21st to 28 days - if I continues with same sex it will effect anything? Anywhere? Can you please give me a solution for me (Before Sex and After Sex)
Mere 20 days se periods nhi huy hain main an marred hu or maine kbhi kese ke saat sex bhi nhi kra to m pregnent to nhii ho skte kya baat h pehle baar mere pireouds miss huy h pless doctor btaey.
I'm trying to conceive from 2 month but not get pregnant I had tkn mala n tablet for 9 month continuously is der any side effects from it to conceive. N I have thyroid it's normal and I have taken thyronorm 75 daily morning. I have 2.5 baby trying for 2nd one is der any problem .n my periods bleeding is only 2 days.
I have married 2 years before. My wife have used "OVRAL L" for first 8 month after married. Now we want to child, so we are trying but she have not pregnant. Even we met a pregnant specialist Doctor. He advice her to take "Macfolate" Then my wife takes it regularly, but no result. What can we do?
I am having lots of thick white discharge n due to this I m having lot of pain in my knee. Lower back, arm n feeling tired. My bones have become very weak n now ntt having my periods.
Do you feel your stomach bloat after meals? If you notice, this doesn't happen after every meal? Only at times. And at other times when you eat specific foods. Well, there are foods cause your stomach to bloat, so the wise thing to do is to know about them and avoid them!
Here are a few of the biggest criminals:
1. Cold drinks: Yes, these carbonated drinks have numerous side effects on your health. One of them is that they bloat your tummy. Beer happens to fall in this category too.
2. Dairy Products: For the lactose intolerant, dairy products are almost like poison. The intolerance can be mild, moderate of severe, but one of the symptoms is gas. You can try to limit your consumption of dairy products.
3. Apples: Apples and pears are known to contain a high percentage of fiber. While they are important for us and should be eaten, if is good to know that they can affect sensitive tummies. Eat bit by bit, and if it helps, peel the skin and then eat.
4. Few Vegies: While they are excellent health foods, asparagus, cabbage and broccoli are the vegetables which cause gas in the stomach, which in turn leads to bloating of the tummy.
5. Sodium: Sodium is also another reason for bloated tummies, so it is advised to limit salt intake.
6. Fast Foods: Fast foods like sausages, fried foods, ice cream, sweetened products , etc are known to cause the belly to bloat.
7. Rice Preparations: Rice is known to swell up inside the stomach once it gets water, hence making the stomach feel bloated.
8. Hard Drinks: Alcohol is also said to add weight near the stomach and make it feel bloated. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.