Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. T.K Mandal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. T.K MandalYour feedback matters!
I'm 28 years old and female. I removed wisdom tooth of the lower right side. After this I feel wateriness in my right ear and no pain. please suggest.
I have severe night time back pain and knee muscle pain after the delivery of my baby. My weight is 65 kgs and height 5 ft. I breastfeed my baby in sleeping position. Please give some good medication.
Recently I'm suffering from tooth sensitivity. I use himalaya whitening paste for a long time. Please tell me the way to get rid of this problem.
You will seldom come across a person who does not like to eat. Nothing can be more satisfying than binging on your favorite cuisine. Though the choice of food may differ from individuals to individuals, most of us live to eat. It is not without reason that food is considered a fuel that gets the body going, enabling us to carry on with our daily chores. While hot, spicy and fast foods are what most of us crave for, one cannot ignore the health benefits of a balanced and nutritious diet. A diet enriched with the essential nutrients can play a significant role to keep the vital organs of the body fit and healthy.
Importance of a healthy and nutritious diet
A nutritious diet plays a pivotal role in maintaining the well-being of the body. From eyes to heart, it takes care of almost everything. Mentioned below are some of the food items that should be a part of your diet.
- Fruits: The health benefits of fruits deserve no special mention. Apple, banana, citrus fruits, berries, kiwi, guava, most of the fruits are laden with vitamins and minerals and go a long way to build the immunity and resistance of the body against various diseases and infections.
- Vegetables: A diet without vegetables is anything but healthy. From antioxidants (mostly dark green vegetables) to omega-3 fatty acids, minerals to dietary fibers, incorporating vegetables in the diet takes care of most of the nutritional requirements of the body.
- Meat: Equally important are animal products which include meat (chicken, lamb, crab, goat, duck, to name a few), fish (salmon, mackerel, tuna, tilapia, sardine, basa, to name a few), fish oil. Most of these are a rich source of proteins, vitamins, and minerals necessary for the overall growth of the body.
- Milk and dairy products: Milk, cheese, butter, curd, ghee, being an excellent source of calcium, vitamin, minerals, fats, proteins, should be included in the diet.
- Oils: One cannot miss out on the various benefits of ghee, especially of cow, mustard oil, coconut oil & olive oil and other healthy vegetable oils, such as sesame oil, rice bran oil, flaxseed oil to name a few, that are rich in nutrients including Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Cereals: The nutritive value of cereals (oats, rye, wheat, quinoa, rice) and pulses (black gram, lentils, chickpea, groundnuts) are also immense.
- Herbs & spices: The herbs and spices that make food more palatable are known for their anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-carcinogenic properties.
Unhealthy habits to avoid after eating food
There are certain unhealthy habits which when done immediately after eating food will do the body more harm than good. Some of these include:
- For a proper digestion of food, never take a nap soon after the meal.
- Taking a shower immediately after having food will also affect the digestion process.
- Many of us have a habit of drinking tea after a meal. However, it is an unhealthy practice that can interfere with both the digestion of food as well as with the absorption of iron.
- Eating fruits immediately after a meal will also affect the digestion of food.
- Smoking after a meal is an extremely unhealthy practice.
I am 23 years old I am getting hair fall can you say precautions to stop hair fall. please suggest me ?
Heavy menstrual bleeding, also known as Menorrhagia, refers to the state of abnormally heavy bleeding during periods. It’s common for women at the premenopausal stage of their life to experience heavy bleeding during periods; but if you are not among them, heavy menstrual bleeding is a matter of severe concern.
If you normally lose a lot of blood during your periods or experience severe cramps that prevent you from leading your normal lifestyle, you must first identify the cause of it.
Here are some of the most common conditions that are responsible for causing Menorrhagia.
Disturbed hormonal balance: Menstruation involves the shedding of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), whose build up is generally controlled by the balance between oestrogen and progesterone, the two significant hormones of your body. It sometimes happens that there is excess endometrium generation due to disturbed hormonal balance, which results in heavy menstrual bleeding.
Polyps: Sometimes heavy menstrual bleeding occurs due to the occurrence of uterine polyps, which are tiny growths appearing on the uterus lining. This condition is mostly prevalent among women of child-bearing age caused due to raised levels of hormones.
Intrauterine device (IUD): People who use birth control methods like Intrauterine device or IUD are likely to experience certain side effects which include heavy menstrual bleeding. If the cause behind your Menorrhagia is an IUD, you might need to remove it to get relief from the condition.
Pregnancy complications: If you experience your period later than usual and it is associated with excessive bleeding, it may be caused by a miscarriage. Moreover, you might also experience Menorrhagia in case of an ectopic pregnancy, a condition when the fertilized egg is implanted within the fallopian tube in place of the uterus.
Uterine fibroids: Women of reproductive age may develop noncancerous (benign) tumours in the uterus known as uterine fibroids. These fibroids can be responsible for giving you periods lasting longer than usual accompanied with excessive bleeding.
Medications: Consumption of certain prescription drugs such as anticoagulants and anti-inflammatory medicines may lead to prolonged or excessive menstrual bleeding. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
What about the "BI - O - LIF" (Lotion) Hair Grow Therapy? Is there any chances to rescue from hair falling problem by using this lotion? Please give me more suggestion regarding this particular above mentioned product. Thanks & Regards. Shantanu Shee 90514 70152 (M)
Am 29 years old married guy. I used to go to gym daily morning. I do cardio and other exercises daily for 1 hour on routine basis. But after the gym, or in evening the energy level gets down such that I feel sleepiness or low energy level. Kindly suggest me some good alternatives for constant good energy level and stamina. Also guide me, shall I go for protein supplement and if yes which one.
Our backs are an essential part of who we are.
Without them , we would be unable to stand, walk, twist,, turn, bend or lift. We use our backs in almost every activity of daily living. Therefore when we experience pain in our backs, we must take it seriously.The term ‘back’ describes the trunk of the body from below the neck, right down to the tail bone.
The upper back is called the thoracic spine and the lower back is the lumbar spine. The back is made up of bone, muscle and other type of tissue.
Thirty-three small bones called vertebrae (shaped like irregular rings) are stacked on top of each other to from the spine which supports the weight of the body and houses and protects the spinal cord.
Topped by the skull, the spinal column sits in a large bony bowl called the pelvis. The tailbone or coccyx, is a set of fused vertebrae at the base of the spine and serves no real function.
The vertebrae, which give our back flexibility, are stacked on top of each other and connected by discs at the front and by facet joints at the back. The discs that separate the vertebrae provide cushioning and act as shock absorber.
Facet joints (found only in the lower back) are cup-shaped surfaces that form movable joints with our hips. A teach of the vertebrae, nerve branch out to the rest of the body. Tough ligaments help to bind the vertebrae together and strengthen the back. We have five lumbar vertebrae. These are the largest and strongest of the vertebrae and they serve a weight-bearing function.
Back pain is not a disease in itself. It is a collection of symptoms that signifies something is wrong. If managed properly, back pain can resolve within a matter of days or weeks.
WHAT IS PAIN?
We all know that what pain means to us but it is often a very difficult thing to describe. Pain can be defined as an un pleasant sensation that occurs when we experience trauma or damage to our bodies. Pain may be aching, burning, throbbing, shooting, tingling or stabbing.
WHEN DOES PAIN BECOME A PROBLEM?
Pain becomes a problem to us when it affects the way in which we live our lives. This is usually because it lasts a long time, or becomes chronic.
DIFFERENT TYPES OF PAIN
There are three major types of pain-acute nociceptive ,inflammatory and neuropathic.·
Bee stings and twisted ankles are examples of nociceptive pain. This is pain that occurs following damage to the bones, joints, skin or soft tissues of the body.·
Pain in the joints caused by rheumatoid arthritis is an example of inflammatory pain.·