Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. T.K MandalYour feedback matters!
The pressing urge to do loads in a short span of time, to plan life in a day, to see dreams unfurl into reality at the slightest of efforts inundates millions across the world. It is neither about the goals one sets before oneself nor about rational expectations arising from the awareness of one's capabilities. The problem runs deeper. Happiness and health are two elemental factors discerning the quality of your life. Happiness is directly proportional to your personal health. Neglecting one will affect the other. The best way to cope in the given situation is to take a detour from the overriding rat race. While others are in a hurry, you must slow down and care to nurture your mind and body.
Take a look at the benefits of slowing down:
- It will give you ample time to interact: Moving out of your comfort zone in order to exchange ideas with colleagues or friends plays an eminent role in shaping your personality. Interaction provides a person with food for thought. Therefore slowing down a little will encourage a free flow of countless ideas.
- It will encourage you to pursue a hobby: Hobbies keep you alive. You should take out time to pursue an interest. This is a tried and tested way of rekindling happiness in one's life.
- It will make you attentive towards others: A fast life shelters you within its clutches. You fail to take note of the changes in and around you. Going slow will let you take care of your loved ones.
- It will enable you to see your inimitability: Once you slow down, you'll find time to introspect and retrospect as well. A person can come to realize how unique he or she is in this vast scope of things.
- It will improve your sex life: Dopamine is the chief chemical that regulates a person's sexual desires. Increased levels of stress can hamper the production of dopamine making you lax about sex. Taking an easy pace can add zing to your sex life.
- It will keep your heart healthy: Being overly hyper about delay subjects you to the risk of heart diseases. You should never be frantic about plans; this can lead to high blood pressure or can even cause severe harm to your heart health.
Related Tip: "Get Better Sleep"
My wife is suffering from Cervical spondylosis and also Lumbar spondylosis She has intense headache & back pain Pls. Suggest.
Hello I m 30 years old male. Mai jab b koye b kaam karta ho to thaak jata hoo jaldee aur jasay muj may energy he nahe hote na he mentally aur na he physically.Please do help
Hello, I am 30 years old. From past 5 months 10 before getting periods my breasts are painful and it will become very big. Just want to know what is the reason. Feeling very dab about this. Please help me out. I don't want painful Breasts. I am planning for a baby.
I'm facing continuous itching from last 2 to 3 months. I have tried some medications also but have not got much benefit. Will this itching end? can it get developed to psoriasis?
My daughter is 5 years old she is under weight can you give me diet and tips to increase her weight.
Can you tel me about chemical peel. What are the requirements for doing chemical peel. My face have recovered from acnes. I want to get rid of spots now. Please advice
I have a hair falling problem. I purchase a ayurvedic shampoo from medical but it does not works properly can you help me for solve my problem.
My skin is dull for this season. Give me some information to avoid this problem. please give me solution..
Hi, whenever I brush, I see blood coming out in my teeth which is causing for bad breath. Please suggest like how it happens & what should I do?
Is it possible to OD on morphine tablets? Like take, about 30-40 tablets, crush them, and drink it up with a juice or something? Will it kill me? If not instantly, but given a few hours? My sister keeps talking about it and says it's almost painless. We're getting her help, for all it matters but I want to know if this is even reasonable. She's staying alone in another country for now, thankfully doesn't have access to any opiates. But I just want to know for my sanity, what can possibly be expected if such course of action is taken? I know by the outlook it seems suicidal, but is it? The last time she OD'd on her anti depressants, someone rushed her to the hospital, they put liquid charcoal through her nose and after a few days, she was back on her feet. I don't know much about opiates, let alone morphine. Depression kinda runs in the family so it's natural for her to sometimes slump into such a phase. I want you to be as objective and factual as possible. I have tried asking doctors and friends around me but they look at me suspiciously and do not give any information. There's only so much available on the internet. So yeah. I'm relying on you Not ER or SR. So I'm guessing pretty normal. Take into account she is opiate naive. So the OD is not like the ones that happen with sleeping pills and anti depressants where you vomit your guts out? I read a guy say you can choke on your own vomit. Asphyxia is the prime reason you slip. Some said it's very peaceful and you quietly die in your sleep.
Hai doctor am right now 80 kgs. How I should have weight loss nd am having a problem of regular periods how to get rid of these problems. please help me.
My hair changing white colour. What I do? please give an idea to avoid the spreading of white hair on my head.
At the age of 23 or 24 for girl the teeth straightening (Braces) is possible? It is effective or the teeth will be straight after completing treatment? How many months needed to complete treatment? What will be cost approximately?
You must have noticed the fact that when you are stressed, you experience a bunch of other physical problems too!
Fatigue, lack of concentration, and headache among others are some of the symptoms you may experience when under stress. But, did you know that the culprit behind your constant hair fall may also be stress? Yes, stress can be held responsible for hair loss, but hair loss caused by it is not permanent and can be prevented easily.
Why stress causes hair fall?
Studies reveal that physical stress or trauma sometimes disturbs the hormonal balance of the body, which eventually leads to hair loss. This is caused due to a disturbance created in your natural hair growth and rest cycle. Generally, the human scalp consists of 80 to 90 percent of actively growing hair follicles. The remaining 10 to 20 percent hair follicles lie in the resting phase. Stress interferes with this natural balance of hair growth and may give rise to a temporary period of hair loss.
Which stress triggers can cause hair fall?
Contrary to the popular misconception, mild stress caused due to everyday happenings does not generally lead to hair fall. Long term stress caused due to important life events like pregnancy, a major physical injury, chronic illness, chronic emotional stress, a significant surgical procedure to name a few may lead to hair loss. Moreover chronic stress experienced due to a disturbed relationship, troubles at workplace, and financial problems are also known to contribute to hair fall.
Which types of hair loss may be triggered by stress?
High stress levels are known to be the cause behind the following types of hair loss:
• Telogen effluvium: When your stress level reaches a significant point, it affects your hair growth by increasing the number of hair follicles in resting stage. If stressful conditions prevail for a few months, you may experience hair loss even while just combing or washing your hair.
• Alopecia areata: There are numerous causes of the condition alopecia areata, stress being one of them. This condition results in hair loss due to the immune system attacking the hair follicles, thinking of them as foreign and harmful invaders.
How to prevent hair loss due to stress?
In most cases it has been observed that hair loss caused by stress is temporary and reduces once the person is free from severe stress or trauma. With diminishing stress levels, the body functions normally, causing the hair growth cycle and hormonal balance to return back to normalcy, in turn minimising hair fall.
Hair loss due to stress may be easily prevented by bringing few changes in your lifestyle, which will keep your body fit and healthy. The following steps can be taken to regulate your stress levels and keep hair loss at bay:
- Plan your diet in such a way so that it contains vegetables, fruits and proteins in ample amount.
- Take proper care of your hair, especially during and after using styling products.
- Try to keep yourself relaxed in all situations. You can opt for techniques like deep breathing or meditation to do so.
- Have an active social life and interact more with family and friends to keep stress away.