Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. T. Govardhan ReddyYour feedback matters!
Please tell me can sperm survive more than one hour on cloth at room temperature. I have read that sperm live long in wet environment. So how long will sperm survive on wet cloth because semen can not dry fastly. Please for both condition at room temperature.
I have done stress test done 9 years back which came false positive coz went through thallium stress test twice in 3 years which came alright then got CT ANGIO done which came all right. I am type 2 diabetic for last 11 years. Do I need to repeat the CT ANGIO again now because it's been almost 7 years now I have not seen any cardiologist.
I am suffering from migraine from last 16 years classic migraine during atack first I loss vision slowly than I suffer from headache it remains for few hours than I feel uneasiness for few days.
Am a 75 yrs male and having uric acid problem from middle age. Was on Zyloric 100 medication for nearly 20 yrs and generally the uric acid level remained below 5.5. However my doctor prescribed Ubexa 40 for the last couple of yrs as the level had started to be 6.5. My question is Ubexa 40 preferable to Zyloric 100 in my case? Request advice.
I discharge frequently with shiver & godgudi during intercourse & do less in quantity ,many times hot & burning toilet & feel good after washing my penis with cold water for long time. Please advise.
I have some problems with my bodybuilding now that I am heart so much with my body please do something ?
Being healthy and happy is a state of mind. Yet, it is also a choice that we make consciously or subconsciously. The way we choose to live and how we respond by matter of habit or choice, to the various life events and situations thrown at us, pretty much decides how our hormones, blood pressure and other factors behave in the long run. Anxiety and general unhappiness have been found to share a deep link with the quality of one's health. So let us look at the common mistakes we make, backed by science, which may be keeping us from health and happiness.
- Avoiding Connections: What really happens when we do not cultivate relationships with people whom we can laugh and cry with? You end up bottling things up inside and do not get an outsider perspective that can help you take things in a lighter vein or from a different, often more justified perspective.
- Endorphins: Also, when you do not have someone you can laugh with, especially during stressful times, you end up supressing hormones like the endorphins which are known to be natural pain relievers too!
- Sitting All Day: If your job or lifestyle involves the sedentary act of remaining seated, you are first of all, asking for neck and shoulder pain in the long run. That besides, you are also losing your fast paced metabolism due to the lack of activity and this can also fuel the build up of toxins which may lead to chronic and potentially fatal diseases in the future.
- Victim of your Own Thoughts: Over exposure to too many ideas can never be a good thing. In this day and age of social media and instant access, we never seem to be short of opinions, no matter how irrelevant. When we start to find our own truth in someone else's reality, we end up playing the victim card in our relationships due to these misplaced opinions. This leads to problems like helplessness which can become anxiety and paranoia in the long run.
- Food: Too much junk or too many fad diets can ruin the chemical balance and good health of your being. Binge eating or emotional eating due to anxiety, boredom and ready availability of food can also give rise to eating disorders and weight gain which in turn, can lead to problems like diabetes, high cholesterol and other such problems.
Exercising, eating right and taking time to breathe and listen to people around you will help in fostering a better lifestyle with more human connections. This is especially important for people living in nuclear families with stressful jobs.