Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. T E KasthuriYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old. My beta hcg report is as follows: Test name - SBHCG (Beta Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin) Value - <0.100 Unit - mIU/mL EXPECTED VALUES 0-5: Non pregnant women and men Pregnant women weeks of gestation Week range 3-4 9 - 130 4-5 75 - 2, 600 6-7 4000 - 100, 200 7-12 11, 500 - 289, 000 12-16 18, 300 - 137, 000 16-29 1, 400 - 53, 000 29-41 940 - 60, 000 10th 46309 - 186977 Is it positive?
Hello doctors, I want to know that, which medicine is safe during positive news in pregnancy, I have already 2nd half year old baby, so I don't want to take chance before four years, today I checked nd the report goes positive So pls help to get out of this position. What I do.
Madam Maine biopsy karwaye mere endometrial echo is central 20.6 mm and appears thickened thee. Par mere report normal hai. Usme sections shows moderate number of endometrial gland. Gland show slight tortuosity with subnuclear vacuolation. Stroma is cellular. Early secretory endometrium. Kya muje koi treatment ke jarrorat hai. 20.6 mm hai WO kaise theek hoge. Hindi me samjaye.
Hello Doctor, I want to tell that during last yr. Due to anxiety I suffered from palpitations problems. Which came under control bt when that problem occurred my doctor asked me to take an echo test. N that came normal. Bt now from a month. I am suffering from some type of gas problem. N also I feel a mild chest pain n back pain. Along with a light right hand pain. I am jst 18 years old can you please tell me can I have a heart problem in such a short time period. Neither I smoke nor eat too much cholesterol containing food.
I have high triglycerides but doctor don't prescribe any medicine except for my bp coversyl AM 4/5. Whether I can take better FN.
I have a pain in stomach, in chest and back bone. I m also very weak, what should I do. please advice
I am 46 year old man, my diabetes is fasting 120 and pp is 165, I am doing daily morning walk and last one year its not down its stable, and my B. P. IS TOO MUCH VARIATION. Some time its 170/110, 160/100, and 130/ 90. Please advised.
I'm Male-40 Years, yesterday I was feeling giddiness.Today I've checked by BP it is 70/100. I'm having slight headache, weakness, tiredness as well. Otherwise I'm healthy person No Medication, No Smoking, No Alcohol, Good Sleep Min- 7 Hours daily. Kindly suggest precautions needs to be taken.
I am 48yrs, have diabetic and high BP. How I know that my heart is healthy. Pse suggest how I keep my hearth healthy. Thank you.
I am 42 years old, I have bp 110/90 from two days, an increased diastolic pressure creates any health problems to me please tell me.
I am having pain under left chest past 1 week .little pain in left palm only sometime .and having puffiness under eyes. Is this a symptom for any heart disease?
My mother is facing her problem as her blood pressure goes down and after that her head get pain help me to solve me this.
My blood pressure is High. My age is 42. How can I control my blood pressure? What is the solution to make it normal?
My mom's age is 52 years. And she have bp problem. But since yesterday she is suffering from vertigo. I mean juice hi uthte hai thoda sa chakkar aata hai. Koi kaam krte time b thoda chakkar aata hai. Right now she is not willing to see doctor. So can you please suggest me some good medicine to get rid of vertigo?
I have read that norman heart rate is 72. My heart rate comes between 60 to 70. Why is it slower? Is it a bad sign? What to continue and discontinue?
High blood pressure is a condition which occurs when the pressure of the blood flow through the arteries increases, resulting in intense pressure. Hypertension occurs when the systolic pressure (pressure at which the heart pumps blood) and the diastolic pressure (pressure at which the heart relaxes) is more than 140 and 90 respectively.
Symptoms of high blood pressure are:
- Shortness of breath: If you have high blood pressure, then you may experience regular shortness of breath.
- Headaches: You may experience headaches on a regular basis.
- Weakness of the heart muscles: Hypertension results in a weak heart which may not be able to pump blood properly.
- Narrowing of blood vessels: Narrowing of blood vessels may lead to other complications such as failure of the kidneys, heart, and brain.
- Vision problems: It may lead to vision problems as blood vessels in the eye may be affected.
The various causes of blood pressure are:
- Tobacco: If you smoke on a regular basis, you put yourself at an increased risk of getting affected by blood pressure.
- Lifestyle: Not exercising regularly, eating a sodium-rich diet are all factors which can increase the chances of hypertension.
- Age: The chances of getting affected by hypertension increase as you age.
- Weight: Being excessively obese also increases your risk of getting affected by hypertension.
- Diabetes: Being diabetic makes you more prone to getting affected by diabetes.
- Hyperthyroidism: If you have an overactive thyroid gland, then it may result in hypertension.
Hypertension may result in various health complications in the body such as:
- Aneurysm: This is a disorder of the blood vessels which causes the blood vessels to bulge and weaken.
- Heart attack: High blood pressure causes the arteries to harden and thicken which may lead to a heart attack.
- Metabolic syndrome: This syndrome refers to a group of complications such as high bad cholesterol levels and insulin levels in the body.
- Impaired brain functioning: It may also impair your ability to learn and impact your cognitive skills.