Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. T.ChiranjeeviYour feedback matters!
Tips for Acute Low Back Pain :
1). Icing immediately.
2). Do not bed bound yourself
3). Drink plenty of water
4). Keep moving as per your comfort level and painfree range of motion which you need to figure it out.
5). Lastly but most importantly , the best Doctor to heal you here is a skilled Orthopedic Physiotherapist.
I am a polio patient have rt leg polio. At present i have pain and primary arthritic changes in left knee and ankle joint after exertion , which is also slightly affected due to polio. What should i do as a preventive measure ?
I am a 23 years old working girl, since last 2 months I have a problem of backache. What should i do? Please advise.
I am having conjunctivitis on my right eye since 6 days and my eyes are paining a lot and now my left eye has also been affected above all I have been suffering from 102° fever since last 4 days and my head is paining like hell from the second days and the pain hits stronger in my head whenever I see light or walk but its stable when I am in bed whenever I sleep my shoulders, neck pains a lot and there has not been much improvement in my eyes and I have not slept properly from last 5 days I am taking an allergic medicine and eye drop for it please help me.
My mom has a pain in right hand for more than 5 months. She haven't got any fracture or anything , The pain starts from shoulder to fingers. It comes suddenly and lasts for days and gives relief by only pain killers. She has consulted many doctors including bones and joint specialist, orthopedics. They made scanning and it proved nothing. Then they have preferred medicines (bulk) which don't relive the pain. Just 2 days ago, she got pain again. So please help with this. What maybe the cause of that pain. Please prefer any exercises or oils .
Sir my calcium is very low so what can I do for that, and I have born pain in behind part of body and neck pain.
My mother suffers from arthritis. Main joint affected is knee. She takes lot of medicines daily but still suffers lot of pain daily. Please tell what to do. Doctors say there is no cure. I do not know why. It will be helpful if you tell.(1) Please tell a proper diet plan to follow and things to avoid. And please tell every thing she can eat so that she does not feel bore with same food daily.(2) Please also tell how can diet help.(3) She also goes for physiotherapy who claims will cure her disease.(4) What more can be done other than a good diet, please tell.(5) Once doctor gave her a injection in her knee to take out liquid from knee. Please tell what is that for.(6) PLEASE HELP.
I am 27 years old male & having backpain/neckpain since more than 2 years. Please suggest some solutions other than surgery.
I am getting shoulder pains severely. How can I decrease my pain? Please I will go to school daily with a big bag. Please iant decrease my books. Thanks.
How to get rid of back pain and joints pain. Also my sister has some dry skin on face, any remedies for that.
My friend did intercourse on 2 march near about 12 noon but sperm did not ejaculated inside. Still she have doubt n worried too much. Then on 5th march she took I pill near about 7. Pm. Then she checked pregnancy test via preganews kit on 6th march morning [first urine]. It ws negative. But now she has too much pain on lower waist. Actually her date should hv to cm on 5-6march but it don't cm yet. Nd no bleeding was there after pill. Now she is very tensed. Help her out. Tell me if any solution or advice.
I am 20 years old, female. I have a armpit on right hand underarm. It pains me during the time of monthly problems (periods) only, and after the 3-4 days its get removed itself. There is no pain at all after periods. I suffer this problem every month from last 1-2 years. Would you suggest me what is this? And what should I do. What kind of problem is that?
Meniscus refers to the soft ligament in your knee joint, which cushions your bones and protects it from wear and tear. It is vital for the fulfilment of regular activities and the health of your bones. Thus, a damage to the meniscus can be extremely painful. menisci is exposed to injuries and shocks in case of rigorous activities and this is a fairly common injury faced by athletes and sports persons. It can cause a substantial amount of pain and generally impairs movement to a large extent. It potentially gets worse as the inflammation sets in and the swelling grows. The risk of a menisci tear increases with age. The treatment for a torn menisci depends upon the degree of tear. While minor tears repair on their own, for graver injuries, the following therapies may prove effective.
Symptoms of a torn meniscus
- You might be able to experience a popping sensation in your knee joint
- Stiffness and swelling
- You will experience pain, especially while you are trying to twist your knee
- You might not be able to straighten your knee completely
The treatment for a torn meniscus depends upon the degree of tear. While minor tears repair on their own, for graver injuries, the following therapies may prove effective:
1. Light exercises: For slightly serious meniscus tears, there are certain knee exercises which are recommended to abort any further damage as well as to repair the wound. Limiting the activities which might exert pressure on the knees, getting adequate rest, using ice packs and wearing neoprene sleeves always aid in recovery.
2. Anti-inflammatory medications: Often, meniscus tears are cured with the help of anti-inflammatory drugs like Ibuprofen. They not only reduce pain but also enable the mending of the injured tissue. However, one needs to be aware of a few side effects which often become natural repercussions of such drugs. Possibility of ulcers and bleeding get increased by leaps and bounds on the intake of such drugs.
3. Surgery: For all other forms of meniscus tears, if healing is not happening through non-surgical methods, the only option available is that of surgery. Such a situation arises when the pain becomes unbearable and the meniscus tear does not respond favorably to superficial treatments. These surgeries are less complicated than replacement surgeries. They usually do not involve any life threatening hazard and cautious and efficiently conducted surgeries release all pains and handicaps. The surgery is done through a small incision, called as arthroscopic surgery or key hole surgery, where in the torn meniscus is either repaired or trimmed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopaedist.