Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Syeda RuqiaYour feedback matters!
Are you looking for techniques to detoxify your body? Among the various detoxifying techniques you can opt for, maintaining a detox diet is very important. Consuming food items which are detoxifying in nature is a great way to cleanse the body. Here is a list of foods which should be a part of the detox diet for your body:
- Fruits: Fruits contain a lot of liquids which help the body to wash toxins out. They are beneficial for easy digestion. Containing antioxidants in high amounts along with nutrients, important vitamins and fibre, fruits should be a part of your detoxifying diet.
- Green food: You should consume a lot of food items which are naturally green in colour. They include blue-green algae, wheat grass, kale, spinach, chard and other organic leafy green vegetables. These plants give a chlorophyll boost to your digestive tract, which helps in the elimination of harmful toxins from toxic metals, pesticides, herbicides and cleaning products.
- Citrus fruits: Among fruits, you should have a lot of citrus fruits like oranges, lemons and limes. Citrus fruits help the body to flush out toxins and start the enzymatic procedures in the digestive tract. Lemon juice supports the liver in cleansing as well. Vitamin C is a very efficient detox vitamin which transforms toxins into digestible materials.
- Garlic: The pungent little bulb is another amazing detoxifying food. It stimulates the liver to produce detoxification enzymes, which filter toxic residues from the digestive system.
- Broccoli sprouts: These are rich in antioxidants and have the ability to stimulate the detoxification enzymes in the digestive tract. The sprouts are more beneficial than fully grown broccoli.
- Green tea: Green tea is full of antioxidants and helps in washing out toxins from the system via liquid content. A special antioxidant called catechins present in green tea increase liver function.
- Moong beans: Moong beans have been used as a detoxifying agent in Ayurveda for many years. These are easy to digest and help in the absorption of toxic residue from the walls of the intestine.
- Raw vegetables: You should eat several vegetables such as raw onions, carrots, asparagus, artichokes, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, garlic, beet, turmeric and oregano. The combination of the various types will help the liver in eliminating toxins during the process of cleansing. These contain natural sulphur and glutathione, which help in detoxifying the liver from chemicals.
- Seeds and nuts: You should add some easily digestible nuts and seeds to your regular diet. Flax seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds, sesame seeds, chia seeds and sunflower seeds are ideal for natural detoxification.
You should also consume Omega-3 oils such as avocado, hemp and flax seed oil during detoxification. These lubricate the walls of the intestine and allow the toxins to get absorbed by the oil, getting eliminated from the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I took I pill. And had my first period after that in 15 days. And it lasted for 5 days I got my second period on time but bleeding was not normal it was just 2 3 drops and lasted for 2 days. I missed my period in 3rd month. And got period in 4th month and again 2to3 drops and lasted for 2 days. I took home test for pregnancy it came negative twice. Are there any chances of pregnancy still. I am just worried because my belly is growing is it fat? Or pregnancy please help.
Actually I want to know that me and my husband have sex on 29th june. 29th june is my period starting date. But till now my period not started yet. But we use protection also. What type of problem is this? Please help me. I am really in a big trouble.
My wife is studying college so we plan to postpone baby for one year. But some time we done unprotected sex, so she has 3 months irregular periods. This month we done one time unprotected sex, but before my sperm come I stop it. She ate papaya, semseeds. But she did not get this month periods. normally she get periods on 5 th of every month. We test in home kit for 3 days. Result is negative. But till she did not get period. What we want to do now. We are confused. Shall you prefer any prescribe medicine. To get periods.
5 Shocking things contraceptive pills can do to you
Around 150 million women worldwide take birth control pills on a regular basis. However, most of them are unaware of the side-effects these pills can have on their health. Read on to find out how your birth control pill is harming you!
1. It may cause inconsistency in your menstrual cycle
You might miss your periods under the prescription of these pills. They can also decrease the flow during your periods and can cause alterations in your menstrual cycle, resulting in either more or less frequent periods.
2. It may also trigger false premenstrual syndrome symptoms
When you first start taking birth control pills you may suffer PMS symptoms like headaches, breast tenderness, water retention, mood swings, intolerable pain and even nausea. Usually these are false alarms, and have nothing to do with PMS whatsoever.
3. It may decrease your libido
The hormones present in a contraceptive pill can affect your sex drive or libido. A 2010 study, published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine, tested 1,086 women who took contraceptives regularly and found out that 32.4% of them were at high risk of developing female sexual dysfunction.
4. It may lead to multiple aches and pains
Birth control pills may result in various aches like abdominal or stomach pains, chest pains, and headaches. It can even cause eye problems such as blurred vision or changes in power and swelling in your legs.
5. It may increase the risk of breast cancer
Although the pill has been proven to decrease the risk of ovarian, colon and endometrial cancer; it can increase your chances of suffering from breast cancer. A Scandinavian study showed that the longer women were on the pill, the higher their chances became of being diagnosed with this deadly disease. However, the relation between the two is yet to be established.
To avert such possible health risks of oral contraception you can consider birth control alternatives like male or female condoms, vaginal diaphragm, cervical cap and spermicidal cream or jelly. These alternatives are highly effective as well as safe in controlling and preventing unplanned pregnancies.
Protein is the key for muscle building, this will help you gain weight. Help yourself with nuts and dairy products.