Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Syed OmarYour feedback matters!
I am right now 27 year old. I am preparing for government job but cold not able to concentrate properly. Masturbation becomes compulsion. It become my daily habit. Unwanted thoughts are always pouring on my mind. Sometimes I became too aggressive and throw tantrums. Due to over masturbation sometime I feel very weak and fragile and always felt guilty. It affects my study very much. Sometime I started talking with my mind then I have to control myself. Hallucination problem always affect my decision taking ability. I cannot control my mind in-spite of trying for so many years. I feel sometimes lonely and very depressed. Please suggest me solution so right now I can concentrate only in my studies.
I am 37 years male, have diabetes from 2 years and take human mixtard. Due to some family problems I started drinking heavily from past 15 days entire day. Now I realize my mistake but have ended up having heavy pain in lower ab and sides. Body is completely shivering. Have pens and needles (ants crawling) in foot and hands. Can't sleep at night. Please suggest some medicine to avoid any problem to kidney and for shivering and pains and needles. Right now I am not in position to take any tests due to financial problem. As of now I will be unable to opt for private consultation by paying due to financial problem. Kindly suggest temporary medication to avoid any complications please.
I'm 23 years male, I had circumcision last year due to phimosis. Before circumcision my penis length was about 6.5" inch but surgeon did very tight circumcision then my penis became 1 inch shorter, now I have only about 5.3" inch. I know length is not important but whenever I c my penis I feel that I lost 1 inch. I would like to get my original length back. And as I think due to bandage n stitches during circumcision I was restricting my erections for about more than 15 days, and also skin was very tight, so that's y my penis lost its original length. Please suggest me to restore my original length. I just want my original length back.
Im a student. Now a days my exams are near about to be held. And I want to study whole night. I tried a lot but my eyes get start shuttering for sleep. Please tell me how to feel sleep free or what can I do so that sleep doest come any more during nights. And I can study as well.
I am having rashes on crotch. It is always itchy and flaky .I'm 24, male.this is very embarrassing to me pls help.
I'm suffering from tb what is prevented measures to be take and after curing what measures to be taken to grow immunity power as well as to became fatter.
Sir I have sex problem like pyregonie disease and varicocele disorder what is proper solution which is the best treatment for this.
Hello Dr. I got fever from 15 days. Its typhoid. But their is lots of pain in my neck and middle chest. What should I do?
Generally occur in two major cause of heel pain -
Planter fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis.
If the pain is under heel bone its planter fasciitis due to inflammation of thick tissue, repetitive stresses and strain and microtear of planter fascia.
If the pain found at the back side of heel that's Achilles tendonitis its attached your calf muscle or heel bone. It happens due to continuous running, sports injury physical activity and may also contribute to risk of RA
Common causes are -
Tight calf muscle,
Limited range of movement,
Five helpful tips for heel Pain.
Do stretching exercise of calf muscle,
Ice pack therapy,
Avoid prolonged standing,
Hello doctor I was bitten by a pet dog on feb last after 2 days I taken the TT injunction but I didn't put any rabies injunction but after 30-35 days I didn't get any symptoms but now for the past 10 days my heart is paining and is this the symptoms of rabies.
I am 23 years old and I get tired very fast. Could you please help me in regaining my stamina back. Please instruct me about my diet and workouts. Thanks a lot.
I am 26 year old male currently working. I feel sleepy most of the time and tired even I am sleeping properly. I am forgetting things frequently and difficult to recall them in time. Pl help and suggest what kind of medical supervisor I should consult.
Dear Doctor After having sex for the first time my GF is not interested for second time the reason is my small organ size which when fully erected is only 3.5 inch, thin and weak. I invest a lot of time in foreplay and oral but still she is not satisfied. Her only desire is to have sex with a long and thick penis. I do not want to loose her, Help me what to do and can I increase my thickness and penis size. Kindly suggest any natural medicines. Thanks in advance.
I'm 20 years old and I used to masturbate 15 times a month. Is it right or wrong? And I also want to reduce it pls give me some tips to reduce it.
I sleep so much when I get to sleep at night n day also I m 18 years old I have been studying n I lot of hair fall also from many days n my hairs become frequently split ends please give me the solution by home made materials or ayurvedic.
Men in their 20s are more active and possess fast metabolic rate and they can be good in bed too, even after having a tiresome day. How can this not be possible in your 30s? This is because you have hit your 30s and there is a lot of difference in the peak you had in your previous ages. This change is quite critical, as what you do during these changes affects your overall sexual health.
The male menopause also known as andropause starts hitting individuals as early as 35. During this stage, there is a drop in the libido and even can cause erectile dysfunctions.
How do you avoid this?
Here what you can do on a regular basis to keep yourself fit at all times so you can be fit when it matters the most!
- Check your family medical history
- Check your testosterone levels proactively
- Eliminate artificial sweeteners
- Keep a check on your alcohol consumption
- Dump the junk and add more veggies on the palate
- Get a lot of sleep
- Check your family medical history: Family history is an important determinant to understand the faults in one's genetic DNA. It matters even though you and your family must be living a different lifestyle or live in a different environment, but as they say, it is all in the genes. You can still lead a healthy sex life if you are active and fit at times available to you.
- Check your testosterone levels proactively: Declining levels of testosterone brings a lot of problems such as hair loss, decreased sex drive, depression and memory levels which is again a vicious cycle. To avoid this, include meat, fish, cheese and yogurt in your regular diet.
- Eliminate artificial sweeteners: Sugar may not be our strongest friend, but it is our strongest foe for it all does other than lessening sweetness in our morning tea, coffee, diet soda, but also increases the risk of developing non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
- Keep a check on your alcohol consumption: It is okay if we gulp down a drink or two of red wine daily, but if it is more than that, then you can say goodbye to love making sessions as excessive drinking can not only destroy your liver and your gut and so on, but also impairs your libido. The key here is just moderation.
- Get a lot of sleep: A minimum 6 hours of sleep is ideal as it helps your brain health, manages your stress levels and most importantly optimizes the male hormone production, which helps you in a healthy libido to satiate your partner. Men who sleep less than 6 hours have an increased risk of stroke and heart disease as well. So take care of your body while you can before it's too late!