Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Syed Muneebuddin AhmedYour feedback matters!
Hi Feel like itching in the body scratching no ideal why it is happening even saw one very small bubble blister kind on my hand same I have multiple on left foot as well.
Persistence of pain even after full healing of an affected area after injury or ailment is known as chronic pain. Chronic pain can also occur due to an undiagnosed underlying condition within the body. Any form of pain which lasts for more than 6 months can be categorized as chronic pain. Chronic pain might be continuous or episodic, excruciating or mild, totally incapacitating or merely inconvenient.
Symptoms of Chronic Pain include:
1. Light to severe pain that keeps occurring from time to time and cannot be relieved easily.
2. Occurrence of pain that can be described as burning, shooting, aching or even, electrical.
3. Constant feelings of discomfort. This includes stiffness, tightness or soreness in the affected area.
Chronic pain usually does not occur alone and is often accompanied by other problems such as:
1. Lack of sleep
3. Weakened Immune System
5. Mood Swings that include depression, fear, hopelessness, anxiety, stress, irritability, etc.
Reasons behind it
There are a number of different factors that can cause chronic pain. Some of them are:
- Aging: Common conditions associated with normal aging can have an effect on joints and bones, giving rise to chronic pain.
- Incorrect treatment and improper healing: Bad diagnosis or incorrect medications or procedures may cause improper healing of injuries as well as damage to nerves leading to chronic pain.
- Underlying disorders or diseases: Diseases are also capable of causing chronic pain. Conditions like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia are some well-known diseases that cause chronic pain. However, persistent and chronic pain might occur due to sicknesses like multiple sclerosis, cancer, AIDS, stomach ulcers as well as gallbladder disease.
In most of the cases, the reasons behind chronic pain can be rather complex. Sometimes, even though the chronic pain begins with an illness or an injury, the ongoing pain is capable of developing into a psychological aspect even after the physical issues have been healed, thus making treatment tricky.
Chronic pain is usually managed using a combination of physical therapy, medications and exercises, which helps in reducing the pain. Examples of pain relieving medications include ibuprofen and aspirin. Day-to-day activities can be performed only if this pain is adequately controlled. Additional techniques include:
- Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA): The target of this technique to address the nerves that are responsible for sending pain signals to the brain. This is achieved by placing the heated tip of a needle in a region which is extremely close to the nerve. The heat renders the nerve incapable of sending the pain signal.
- Pain Shots: This is used to deliver medications to the exact site of the pain. Nerve blockers are also used to block signals from reaching the brain.
- Alternative approach: These include acupuncture, massages and yoga along with other treatments from alternative medicine.
What should my uncle's blood sugar be when he wakes up (when he is fasting) and what should it be after he has his meals.
I am 55 years old suffering from throat infections and infections on tongue and frequently coming infections. Please suggest recovery.
I had trimmed my armpit. After few days I noticed a small lump like thing in my arm pit. Is there anything serious?
when I wake up after sleep then I found my mouth full with water. Please suggest me what is the reason.
I am 23 years male, recently I had my blood test the report showed the hemoglobin level as 12. 2gm% compared to the standard levels of 14-18gm%. Is this a issue to consider. Or any remedy pls suggest. Thank you.
I have skin problems. If a mosquito bites me, the bitten area forms red circle I. E. Allergy. Any solution for this?
I am 24 years old female. I have lump above anus and below it. Sometimes blood in stool . what should i do ?.
Intercourse karte time penis strong nhi hua hard nhi hua bahot try ki feeling nahi aai. And 1 week ho gya ab masturbation ka mann nhi karta khada nhi hota.
I am 19 year old boy who is suffering from severe bad breath due to tongue and I don't know what to do. I also masturbate regularly and have no power in my body and I lack vitamins and minerals. Some people tell me that I have bad breath due to lack of vitamins and minerals that I lost due to masturbation. Is it true and if it is true then I ask you some remedy. Pls give me advices. I also lost my hair and I don't have power in my body. Help me with advice.
Mera half head ache ho rha 3 dino se sir or mai bahut kamjor bhi hu sir kuch bataiye jisse mai apni health me sudhaar kr sku.
Sir I'm suffering from sinus from last year. Last year I have done with surgery. It is good for 9 months and again cold is started. Please guide me how to reduce my cold.
I am 18 years old men and my eyes pain alternately during paining my head also pains doctors advice me to take a glasses but I can't wear glasses if any solution for this problem please help me thank you.
I am a 33 years old having diabetes for past 4 years. For some time I am having some pain in my legs usually at night which results is not so good sleep.
Some heart defects are present right from birth. We discuss the role of your genes in making you vulnerable to heart disease.