Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Syed MisbahuddinYour feedback matters!
Regular sneezing and cough 1 year, but normal. Please anyone help I take some drugs but not remove cough.
I am 23 years male I have problem that after foreplay with my partner when I put my penis into her pushy it discharges or some time after 10sec it discharges and in second time some time we got pleasure and some time I am unable to my penis into her pussy Please help me.
I am suffering from fever from last six days what are the prescriptions to be taken, am I should consult a doctor if yes refer a doctor in Hyderabad so it is near to me.
He has suffering from piles. Is that operation is right choice for removing piles? Is there any proper medicine for that?
Sir. I am very much suffering from digestive prob. And its getting bigger day by day. So what should I do now?
Hi some doctors told me that if you are planning a baby then have sex in cycle of 10th to 18th day of period if she has a regular 30 days cycle. So my question is in this 10th to 18th day of cycle can I have a sex daily or on alternate days please suggest.
What is the symptoms of dengue I have pain in my eyes. Almost rashes in all body. Joint pains. Headache.
I'm 21 years old male and from 2 days a pimple inside my nose giving severe pain. I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Blood (dark red colour) in stools and paining while going motion everyday for past few months why? How to get rid of this? And am anemic too.
Hi doctor because of eye sight whether the blood pressure gets increased. With headache on the back head.
I am getting head ache when I am seeing sudden, bright light. I have tested for sight but doctor said no sight and head ache is not because of sight. I am not understanding whats the reason for that. Please tell me.
Chest congestion is a symptom of cough and cold and may also happen when you have other infections related to the nasal and bronchial tracts. It can erupt into potentially fatal diseases like pneumonia and bronchitis, if not treated on time. Mostly, patients should look at fixing the problem at home before it develops into a full-fledged infection or hazard.
Here are a few home remedies for clearing chest congestion:
- Gargling: A glass of moderately warm water with a teaspoon or two of salt should be used for gargling at least twice a day as this can help in flushing out the bacteria that are present in the throat. It can also clear the mucus from the airways and help in clearing the chest to a great extent. Take care not to drink the water. Tip your head back, gargle and then spit it out into the sink.
- Steam Sessions: Whether it is a hot bath or a mug of your favourite piping hot beverage, there is nothing that a good steam session cannot fix. Take care to avoid exposure to a sudden dip in temperature after you step out of the bath or the shower stall, as this can worsen the situation and lead to a fever. Also, you can have mugs of green tea seasoned with peppercorns, ginger and basil. This concoction will gradually clear the chest and air passages. Taking steam with the addition of eucalyptus oil to steaming hot water, is also a good idea. Cover your head with a towel or a sheet as you inhale - and don't forget to be careful not to spill or tip the vessel.
- Elevation: Keeping your head in an elevated position as you lie down will help in keeping the air passages relatively free of mucus build up which can also eventually lead to chest congestion. Elevation can also help you sleep better.
- Yoga: Breathing exercises for at least ten to fifteen minutes can help in clearing all the passages starting from the nose to the chest.
- Humidifier: Using a humidifier when you sleep can lend some much needed moisture to the air, which can be particularly helpful if you have contracted the chest congestion during the cold and dry wintery months which can lead to heavy, hacking coughs. The use of a humidifier will help you in breathing better as you sleep. You can also add some nasal congestion medication to the slots so that it spreads in the air as you sleep.
For persistent problems and coughing that is accompanied by fever, you must see a doctor for more focused diagnosis and treatment.