Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Syed Jalaluddin BuqariYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old female. I am living in pg. So that I am not able to get proper nutrition from food. After coming to Bangalore I use to have joint pain specially in legs and back. Sometimes pain is worse in night. I can feel while sleeping that my legs are aching and use to get cramps also. During periods pain is worse and I can not even move sometime. Why this is happening? How one can cure calcium and vitamin D deficiency without taking medicines?
Hello My arms and legs have been paining since last sunday. It seems to be vibration like in my both arms. I have been constipation problem for many days. Kindly advice me what to do's/don't.
I am 19 years old and I am starting to feel knee pain. I think I am over straining my knees. Or is it because that I am vegetarian? what should I have to do get a relief from it?
I am 55 years old male suffering from sprain/pain in my calf since almost one year please suggest remedy. My vit b12 is 140 and vit d3 is 20 and calcium is 8.2.
My wrist got fractured last year on 29 june 2016. Doctor plastered it for 28 days. After 28 days he again advised to keep the plaster for 2 weeks more. I cut it in 10 days myself. The pain was gone. But till now also wrist joint pains on bending. It is not flexible as it was before. Please guide me.
I am 17 years old I have backbone problem one doctor told me I have lumbar spine (s5 L1) (scoliosis). Now what I do .plzz told me.
I am 21 year old male. I had joined a gym club for batter health. Now I have hand ache. I am still using different types of medicines but its not working. Please suggest me a good ideas for my hand ache.
I am taking mag phos 6 for my knee pain for last 15 days as advice by Dr. I want to know for how many days at a stretch should I take?
My father right arm is very paining from last 3 months. and I think diabetes is the reason. am i right.?
Hi my father is 54 years old and having pain in whole body and lower portion of leg is also swelling. It may be due to the viral. But in the beginning he had fever but from the last few days the pain is variable sometimes it doesn't occur. We are not able to understand the exact problem. What could be the problem according to you and what precautions we can take to get rid of this. please help.
I have back pain since from last month I take it to the end of the most important thing that you have any questions.
Dear Dr. Iam 32 years old and I have severe foot pain, burning sensation and because of this I could not sleep. Everyday morning i am feeling drowsy. Please advise me how I can rectify this.
The human body experiences various types of aches and pains from time to time depending on injuries and other kinds of joint, muscle and nerve pain and various types of these pains include somatic pain, visceral pain, and neuropathic pain.
While somatic pain refers to the pain that comes from injuries caused to muscles, connective tissues and joints; visceral pain happens due to inflammation and excessive stretching of organs. Finally, neuropathic pain is a more long lasting kind, which can be caused by conditions like cancer, HIV or Shingles. The pain can be acute or chronic. Read on to find out more about pain management.
- Somatic Pain: This type of bone pain is usually localised and can increase with movement, becoming sharper with increased motion. Somatic pain can usually be treated with the help of analgesics, which treats the area suffering from pain, especially for pain that takes place due to surgical incisions and other dull aches or sharp pains that are localised. This kind of pain can also be treated with physiotherapy, acupressure and other exercises based on the area of pain.
- Visceral Pain: While this kind of pain can be treated with the help of medication, it also usually improves and fades with time. The medication for this kind of pain usually alters the neurotransmitters of the brain that convey pain signals and trigger pain in the body. This medication also helps in bringing down the inflammation for pain improvement.
- Neuropathic Pain: This kind of pain is usually accompanied by irregular limb movements and discomfort as well as motions like twitching. It is a more permanent kind of pain that lasts long and causes greater discomfort than the above two kinds of pain. Neuropathic pain can be treated with the help of anticonvulsants, which usually help in preventing the nerve pain and irregular movements that can trigger from this kind of pain. It also impacts the serotonin level and other chemicals in the brain for better nerve pain management and act as an anti-depressant as well.
The various kinds of pain discussed above can be treated in different ways, both in medicated and non-medicated ways, however, the method will depend upon whether the pain is acute or chronic.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
A small piece of bone is known as a fragment and it is very common that an avulsion fracture also tends to damage the protrusions of bone to which the tendons attach. This basically means that the tendon or ligament will come away from the bone and it will take a small piece of bone with it. It is sometimes very hard to find out what type of injury you have and this is why knowing the causes and symptoms of an avulsion fracture are very helpful in determining exactly how severe the injury is.
Here are the causes of an avulsion fracture:
- Explosive landing: Athletes who tend to jump or land with great impact tend to get these most commonly. Therefore, it is crucial for your health that if you participate in such sports, you do follow the correct method of jumping.
- Explosive extension: Similar to how an athlete landing ferociously can get an avulsion fracture, someone who is extending the legs very violently and explosively during an exercise can also get an avulsion fracture. This is because the bone getting extended could very well damage the protrusions to which the tendons are attached.
These are the two main causes of an avulsion fracture. There are not many symptoms of an avulsion fracture. This is because an avulsion fracture can only be determined by an MRI or by an X-ray scan. Therefore it is nearly impossible to diagnose that you have an avulsion fracture without looking at the results of the tests performed on the part of your body. However, the way you got the fracture and especially the details of it are very good indications of whether you have an avulsion fracture or not.