Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Sir my age is 29. My blood group is b positive. My fasting sugar level is 106. I am suffering from palpitation last 4 months I have consulted to cardiology dept rml Delhi. ECG and echo report are normal please suggest me what can I do.
I am 55 yrs old suffering from sugar, bp, from last eight yrs & knee pain in right leg from last 2 yrs. Hba1c 7.7 % bp 130/80 mmhg pulse 8 bpm weight 112.9 kg height 6.3 feet medicines tab: janumet 50mg/1000mg 2 a day morning 1 night 1 amlozaar - h 1 morning supradyn 1 morning orceringm 2 a day mor 1 nyt 1 alpha d3 0.25mcg mor 1 please let me know any permanent solution if any regards,
What diet plan should a high blood pressure along diabetic, patient should follow? I mean what should he must avoid and eat.
Hello doctors. I have a question. If in my house. Someone is affected my massive or mild heart attack. Then what precautions will need that critical time? Any medicine? Or any process? During that few minutes. Before going to hospital? Kindly help me. Tell me any medicine name. Which may help my dear ones. Thank u. .
Sir/Mam I am 38 years old. My lab reports, My weight 40 KG TSH 2.26 cholesterol Total 193 Triglycerides 83 HDL 55 LDL 132 VLDL 17 Count WBC Pplymorphs 50 Lymphocytes 48 monocyte 00 eosinophil 02 Whats my position I think my LDL & TSH are high How to improve HDL & reduce ldl.
My father 73 yrs. Old. Due to severe fever & loose motion, we consult a doctor, he advised that my father gets septicemia & due to taking Tonact 10 & ramistar 5 previously so he advised to admit in hospital. In blood test report wbc 13200, creatine 1.6 & ESR 45. Now he is felling better, no any prob. Feel from heart site, but doctor advice to do ECHO & ANGIOGRAPHY. So, what can I do? I can't understand both test are really need or for business purpose? If we agree for ECHO, & result would be negative, then also ANGIOGRAPHY required? Pls help?
From last few week I am suffering from chest pain and I am not able to breath properly. When I take breath my chest pain to hardly. My age is 18 please helo me to shout out this problem and till thrn what should I do?
The lifestyle we lead plays an important role. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is important to overcome many diseases as it helps in bringing the blood pressure to normal and in turn reduce the risks of diseases, such as diabetes and hypertension. Factors like smoking, diet, stress and sedentary lifestyle can lead to hypertension and diabetes. Hypertension is known as silent killer as it is symptomless.
There are various traditional medicines known to lower the blood pressure. Also, there are certain herbs that help in controlling blood pressure and preventing other diseases.
Some of these herbs are:
- Basil: This herb has a strong aroma and can be used in the preparation of many foods. It also helps in lowering the blood pressure, though for a brief time. Adding freshly chopped or torn basil to soups, salads, pastas and casseroles not only enhance the taste but are also beneficial for health.
- Cinnamon: This herb requires some effort to add in the diet, but is helpful in maintain the blood pressure. Diabetic people should have cinnamon everyday in some or the other way. Cinnamon can be included by sprinkling over cereals, oats, coffee, stews and curries.
- Cardamom: Cardamom if consumed daily can be helpful in bringing down blood pressure and in turn controlling hypertension and diabetes. Cardamom is very popular in South Asia, the seeds can be powdered and used in stews, soups or baking. It not only has an enhanced flavor but is also packed with numerous health benefits.
- Flaxseed: This is very rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids are believed to lower the blood pressure and also protect the body against atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease. They are known for reducing cholesterol levels, and improving glucose tolerance thus acting as antioxidant. Flaxseeds can be added in smoothies and soups or baked goods.
- Garlic: Garlic often synonymous with bad breath and pungent seasoning has immense health benefits. It dilates and relaxes the blood vessels allowing the blood to flow freely and in turn reduces the blood pressure.
- Ginger: Adding ginger to the diet helps to control the blood pressure. It relaxes the blood vessels and improves the circulation of the blood. Ginger can be used in sweets, savories and beverages and is very common in Asian food.
- Celery Seed: This is a diuretic and in China it is used to treat hypertension. This can be used to flavor stews, soups, savory dishes and casseroles. Both the seeds and the plant have various benefits and uses of their own.
- Hawthorn: This herb is used to treat high blood pressure in China. Decoctions of the herb have health benefits such as reduction of blood pressure, controlling hypertension and blood circulation.