Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gastroenterologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Submit a review for Dr. Syed Ibrahim HassanYour feedback matters!
I got lump near anus, which grown quit big and painful. I have already done proctoscopy which indicate fistula. Actually when I did proctoscopy that time lump was not there. I came back to job away from home with limited medical facility and I noticed this lump, I have applied for leave next week may be I will back to home and can treat. I need to know for time being how can I take care of this lump I can not see blood of pus draining through anus just lump is there. I work as field engineer on oil rig so need to be back with complete cure of this lump ASAP. How much day it will take if I went through surgery for fistula and will it be cured permanently. Currently I am taking antibiotics and pain killer for this time. I have also done my piles treatment kshar sutra in 2015 jan.
I am a women age 55 years and I had stone in my gallbladder nd operation has done for removing the same bt in stitches I got pus and its been 1 month almost and doc suggested me forecox2 tablet is this tablet work in my condition? Plss ans tia.
My friend a suffering from gastrolgia and indigestion and palpitations some times he became so weak and there is no response from medicine sir please help and advice him a better treatment. Thank you.
Working in gov. Org. Weight only 53 kg. Loss of appetite. abdomen pain. Doctor told that I am suffering from IBS. Demand of motion after having breakfast or lunch..
Sir I am gastric trouble patient but a small doubt I face to trouble at the same time my bp levels is hiked but irealse to trouble bp is also normal position this is called bp or not tell me sir.
I am 25 yrs old female, I burp continuously after eating meal or empty stomach. Also, I have white slightly itchy boils on my lips. My hair is dry I want to improve my hair texture. What should I do?
I am suffering from severe Gas and Acidity Problem since last 6-7 years took so many medicine but not getting relief due to this I have a pain in my heart like needle putting in my heart and sticky motion. Releasing gas is very difficult.
Sir I'm suffering from ibs diahorea and GERD. I'm taking rabeprazole plus levosulpiride. I took rafiximin 200 for 2 months but after few days when I ate meat I again got pain and did feces with mucus. I'm suffering from acid reflux too. What should I do now.
One of the most common health problems people have is indigestion. As per ayurveda, the accumulation of Ama or toxins leads to an imbalance in the way the small and large intestines functions along with various other participating organs like the liver and more. And this is the rootcause for indigestion.
The digestive tract or system is one of the most important organs of the body. Ayurveda relies on the rhythms and functions of the body to find the rootcause of ailments. Indigestion usually occurs because of bad daily habits & less physical activity.
There are many ways to treat to indigestion in an ayurvedic way. Let us look at the top tips for the same:
- Timely intake of meals: For better digestion, one must take meals at the same time everyday. Also, do not sit down for the next meal before the previous meal has been digested properly.
- Sleep: Sleep is a major factor that cure stress and creates a balance of sorts in one's routine, thus aiding proper digestion.
- Exercise: Some form of movement and exercise is imperative to keep the digestive system in prime working condition. Walk and yoga especially are ideal to boost one's digestive health.
- Aloe vera: An ounce of aloe vera a day will keep indigestion away. Break off, a leaf and scoop some gel into a smoothie for smooth digestion.
- Turmeric: Haldi or turmeric helps in reducing bloating and is one of the most commonly used spices found in ayurveda. This spice is a staple in indian cooking as well, where pretty much all dishes are seasoned with cooked turmeric.
- Meditation: This is one of the best ways to give digestion a positive push with a good dose of mindfulness and awareness for better balance in the body.
- Avoiding unhealthy food: One must avoid unhealthy food that are excessively fried, fatty, sweet or cold so as to aid the digestive fires in doing their job effectively.
- Triphala: This combination of three fruits ensures that your digestive system remains in good working condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.