Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SyedYour feedback matters!
I got ejaculate very early at bad. And have size of 4.5 of penis. Any suggestions to stay longer in bed and can increase size.
From. Last days i.loss my 10, kg weight sir and I am getting nightfall regularly from 15 days actually I have a swallow in my stomach. Please help. Me sir.
Hello, I feel like heavy even if I eat very little like 100gm of rice, and I must drink water for every bite if not I feel like burning sensation. I can't eat stomach full once in a month. Always I get pickups with burning sensation. Please help me.
What are the edible items which contains carbs that needs to be avoided at night? Also if dinner should be had by 7 pm or latest by 8 then why is carbs not permitted at night?
I am 26 years old I've had unprotected sex with my girlfriend around 15 days ago after that I've given her I-Pill Tablet next morning. Now she's having her period but she's having problem like less blood count because in previous periods she had change pad twice a day but now the blood count is so lesser because of that we are worrying if their is any problem? Please reply me as soon as possible Thank you.
Fibre is crucial for proper digestion and 85 % immunity of the human body is due to digestion alone. Scientists have recently concluded after years of study that the human brain and gut are indeed connected. This leads us to the question whether we are looking after our guts to stay healthy and fit for years to come?
Consider modern diets have left millions worldwide with deficiency of fibre. And, this is really alarming because high - fibre foods help to guard against cancer, heart disease, kidney stones, PMS, obesity and diabetes.
Fibre comes in two varieties- soluble and insoluble. Soluble fibre turns to gel in the stomach, slowing digestion, which helps lower cholesterol and blood sugar. Insoluble fibre remains untouched all the way to the large intestine aiding in proper evacuation of the GI tract. Since fibre is never absorbed into the body, you have to eat sufficient quantities of it every day. Experts suggest that you need 25-38 gm of fibre each day in your diet. But how do you get this amount?
Here are a list of 10 high- fibre foods for jacking-up fibre content
- Legumes like split peas or ‘dals’: Fibre content - 163.3g per cup. Eaten as a staple food in India, split peas are full of proteins and fibre. They can be had in soup, stewand and dal form.
- Lentils like quinoa: Fibre content - 15.6g per cup. They are also a good source of protein, iron, folate, manganese and phosphorous.
- Artichokes: Fibre -10.3 10.3g per medium vegetable. The reservoir of vitamins A, C, E, B, K, potassium, calcium, magnesium and phosphorous, Artichokes are one of the top highest antioxidant foods.
- Peas: Fibre - 88.8g per cup. They are also filled with protein, Omega-3s, vitamins and folates and contain insoluble fibre.
- Broccoli: Fibre -5.1 5.1g per cup. A power packed cruciferous vegetable, full of anti-oxidants.
- Brussels sprouts: Fibre -4.1 4.1g per cup. Contains balance of soluble and insoluble fibre apart from nutrients like vitamins C, K, B1, B2, B6, folate and manganese.
- Oatmeal: Fibre 4g per cup. Great for breakfast with milk!
- Flax seeds: Fibre -3 3g per tablespoon. Tonnes of nutrients are packed in the humble flax seeds. They contain protein, thiamine, manganese, phosphorus, magnesium, copper, Omega-3 fatty acids and fibre. They reduce cholesterol and help ease symptoms of menopause.
- Avocados: Fibre 67.7g per half fruit raw. Pack with the goodness of vitamin C, E, B6, folate, vitamin K and potassium. Contain healthy fats that help to lower cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Pears: Fibre - 55.5 g per medium fruit. This fruit contains Omega-6 fatty acids which help keep the cells in brain and nerves healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.