Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I m 18 year and from 7 days I m having cold and cough I have taken medicines also but not well please suggest me what to do.
Why I get burns all over my body when I go out in the sun and my skin is getting torn apart from my palm and legs. Please help.
I got my uric acid test which seems to be on higher side 7.4 Please suggest if this is normal also let me know if I can take L- glutamine for my gymming. Is whey protein isolate safe to take?
Sir I am 30 years old male. Last three days I am chest pain in left side and left hand pain & shoulder pain. Yesterday I hv done ECG . But ECG is normal. But still little chest pain and heaviness in left side . My bp is 118/72. What I hv to do.
Can a person remain celibate whole life, is it possible for person to remain celibate whole life or is it impossible I know women can remain celibate whole life but can male person become celibate whole life I am asking this question because I decided not to mastrubutate, I controlled it for week but then I gave up, but in spiritual sessions I have heard that we must practice celibacy for acquiring greater strength of soul but I can not control my desires so I want to know scientifically whether male person can remain celibate his entire life.
I have a field job I have visit more than 4 branches so I am roaming all Mumbai. So my full body is paining very hard so from last few days I am suffering fever and body is this a symptom of malaria?
Sir. yesterday morning I just feel like gastric when I went to toilet it didn't come out completely then I try to make pressure then something like blood comes out and sometimes jelly type semi liquid. Please Suggest
I don't Feel Well Always thinking about My Headache I don't Fell well. It is start From Month Of March Some Time it is Bigger And Sometime It is Less. But Tomorrow I fell ulti Ulti. But I Don't do Ulti I feel only. And Now I Don't Feel Well Please Suggest Me Best Medicine Or Solution so I recover from It Very Fast.
STDs or diseases that spread due to the exchange of bodily fluids and most of them are treatable in nature, but one should get them treated as soon as poosible and should not ignore them as them can turn fatal as well. And, yes STDs can also spread without having sex. Some of the most common way of getting STDs without penetrative intercourse is mentioned below.
The most common way of contracting Sexually transmitted disease without sexual intercourse is:
1. Pucker up: Kissing can also cause STDs. Infections can be transmitted through the saliva if you swap your spit. Diseases like Mononucleosis and STD’s like herpes can be transmitted through kissing. This can cause cold sores and infections in the mouth.
2. Oral sex: If a person has an STD, he or she can easily transmit the disease to their partner by having oral sex. During oral sex, fluids from the genitals can flow to the mouth and vice versa. For example STDs caused by herpes simplex virus 2 can be easily transferred by oral sex. Chlamydia can also be transferred by oral sex. This can cause infections and immense discomfort in your throat. STDs can be prevented by wearing a condom or using a dental dam during oral sex.
3. Contaminated foods: You can also develop STD like Hepatitis A from food which is contaminated. If a person infected with an STD prepares your meal without washing his or her hand after using the restroom, it can easily contaminate your meal thus, transmitting the disease.
4. Touching bases: Skin to skin contact or indirect contact with a person who already has an STD can make you prone to contracting STDs. It can be caused by using an unwashed sex toy with an infected person and also with hand to genital contact.
5. Tanning salons: STDs can be easily spread from person to person by means of a tanning bed. If the surface of the tanning bed is contaminated by someone who has STDs, the risk of developing an STD increases for the next person who ends up using the same bed.
6. Razors and syringes: Sharing a razor or anything which pierces or cuts the skin is an easy and common cause behind contracting an STD. If the razor cuts the skin of an infected person and is contaminated with blood, the next person using that razor can develop STD due to blood contact. The same may be said of a syringe where users share them. Many people, especially drug users shared common syringes which resulted in large scale transmission of HIV. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.