Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SyedYour feedback matters!
Evening snacks for early CKD patients. Like what can I give to my dad, chips or biscuits or savory snacks.
Hello everyone. I am hitting gym at morning and I am taking 5 boiled egg whites with 500ml milk as post workout meal but I am baffled about pre workout meal, currently I am using 2 bananas. Please suggest me a PRE WORKOUT MEAL FOR MAXIMUM MUSCLE GROWTH.
I have suffering fot piles from last 3 years. I was discus many of doctors in that period and use many of medicine as discussed with doctors. But still not any effect shown.
I don't know if I am allergic to something. I am suffering from kinda dry cough from past 6 months. I have tried natural remedies and consulted couple of doctors but still I have the same problem. I want some advise from the doctors if I have to consult a good ent specialist. I feel something is itchy in my throat.
During winters, it is very important to eat food (like tomatoes, oranges, strawberry, etc) that are rich source of vitamin c as these help in improving immunity and fighting infections.
High vitamin c foods are
Bell peppers, dark leafy greens, kiwifruit, broccoli, berries, citrus fruits.
I am 25 year old male. Sometimes comes headache. If comes, it will last for 2 days. What should I do?
I am suffering from prostate enlargement. I have burning in lower feet and palm. I go to toilet often in night but sometime I am unable to urinate. Please advice me diet plan and habitat. If there is any special food/fruit/veg for relief from my disease, please tell. Thank you.
Sir my father is a diabetic person & my grandmother was also diabetic so how many chances that I will become diabetic person. If yes then what are the precautions should be taken to prevent it please reply as much as soon as possible.
My brother has a tight foreskin. When the penis is not erect the skin rolls down easily. But when it is erect it moves down over the head easily and after that it pains little bit. Do he need circumcision?
I have an infection on inside at tip of the nose .It is in form if s small boil with swelling of tip of the nose, pain and stiffness.
I am suppose to masturbate till ejaculation almost daily for the past 10 years, is this makes some problems in future married sex life. I am 28 years.
I have a digestion problem. The food I eat is not digested properly so what should I do for this? And there is also constipation problem.
Here are 5 ways to take care of your penis
Shares a few tips so you know how to take care of your penis to prevent major issues.
Taking good care of your penis will not only keep it clean, it will also prevent your likelihood of testicular cancer and other penis-related issues.
1. Clean up: your penis should be cleaned daily. So should your bottom and the area in between, called the perineum. Use a mild soap as these areas can be sensitive.
2. Examine yourself: it is not just women who need to get their breasts check to prevent cancer. Testicular cancer is the most common cancer in young men. For this reason, every week you should examine each testis (the plural is testes) in turn between your finger and thumb by rolling the skin over them. The most common symptom is a lump of any size but you should book an appointment with your doctor if you have any new feelings in the scrotal area
3. Erection problems: erectile dysfunction, or impotence, is, unfortunately, common from middle age onwards and it's caused by a narrowing of the blood vessels that pump blood to create and maintain an erection. This narrowing may occur for a number of reasons but high blood pressure, diabetes and smoking are high on the list. Giving up smoking seems like a no-brainer, and maintaining a healthy body weight and undertaking regular exercise reduce your risk of developing high blood pressure and diabetes.
4. Protect from stis: sexually transmitted infections are invisible and often give no symptoms for many years so you won't know if you've just passed one on, so you should always wear a condom. They significantly reduce the risk of the transmission of stis.
5. Make good use of your penis: make ejaculation part of your daily routine. Here's why: a large Harvard study of nearly 30, 000 men found the risk of prostate cancer was 33 percent lower in men who'd ejaculated at least 21 times per month, compared to those who ejaculated only 4-7 times per month. This included ejaculations during sex, masturbation and, um, 'nocturnal emissions'