Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Veterinarians in India. You will find Veterinarians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Veterinarians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Syed Abdul Asadullah
Treatments For Birds
Neurosurgery In Dogs And Cats
Services For Birds
Treatment For Reptiles
Veterinary Dental Prophylaxis
Veterinary Surgery Soft Tissue
Submit a review for Dr. Syed Abdul AsadullahYour feedback matters!
I have a 4 months old German shepherd . His ears are bending towards each other and have finally touched each other . Is there a problem ?
My pug is not behaving well and also not eating as she eats normally, it happens from last 2 weeks when she started suffering from her periods, what can I do for her any ideas? Please let me know if you guys have any suggestions.
Dr I have two female lovebird and one male lovebird and one female lovebird is going inside and male lovebird is not giving female love bird to sit in the nest what to do ?reply fast dr.
I have bought a 35 days old labrador puppy, can you please tell me what to feed him, I fed him cerelac but now he is having loose motion, also tell how to cure it.
My 48 days old male Labrador will need vaccinations. What vaccinations are suggested in this age (and cost)?
Cindy is a Labrador and her age is 2 years and 3 months. She is pretty active. Yesterday morning she was playing with my husband and when she sat down she couldn't move her hind legs it was like paralyzed for 2 mins though she was in sense and tried to get up as hard she could but she couldn't move. Me and my husband was hell scared to see what happened, however after 2mind everything was normal. Even now she is again back to her naughty self. Please help to understand is there something we need to care about.
I have a 4 month old sable German Shepherd single coat bitch. As she is growing .she is getting slimmer. What should I gave her to make her healthy?
Sir we have a pug breed god she have a skin disease some of doctors are treated but she is not cure she is suffering with this disease from last 1year.Please do help
Bleeding pets often suffer blood loss as a result of trauma. If bleeding is severe or continuous, the animal may lose enough blood to cause shock (loss of as little as 2 teaspoons per pound of body weight may cause shock). Emergencies may arise that require the owner to control the bleeding, even if it is just during transport of the animal to the veterinary facility. Pet owners should know how to stop hemorrhage (bleeding) if their pet is injured.
Techniques to stop external bleeding:-
The following techniques are listed in order of preference.
1) Direct pressure:--gently press a compress (a pad of clean cloth or gauze) over the bleeding absorbing the blood and allowing it to clot. Do not disturb blood clots after they have formed. If blood soaks through, do not remove the pad; simply add additional layers of cloth and continue the direct pressure more evenly. The compress can be bound in place using bandage material which frees the hands of the first provider for other emergency actions. In the absence of a compress, a bare hand or finger can be used. Direct pressure on a wound is the most preferable way to stop bleeding.
2) Elevation:--if there is a severely bleeding wound on the foot or leg, gently elevate the leg so that the wound is above the level of the heart. Elevation uses the force of gravity to help reduce blood pressure in the injured area, slowing the bleeding. Elevation is most effective in larger animals with longer limbs where greater distances from wound to heart are possible. Direct pressure with compresses should also be maintained to maximize the use of elevation. Elevation of a limb combined with direct pressure is an effective way to stop bleeding.
3) Pressure on the supplying artery:-- if external bleeding continues following the use of direct pressure and elevation, finger or thumb pressure over the main artery to the wound is needed. Apply pressure to the femoral artery in the groin for severe bleeding of a rear leg; to the brachial artery in the inside part of the upper front leg for bleeding of a front leg; or to the caudal artery at the base of the tail if the wound is on the tail. Continue application of direct pressure.
4) Pressure above and below the bleeding wound:-- this can also be used in conjunction with direct pressure. Pressure above the wound will help control arterial bleeding. Pressure below the wound will help control bleeding from veins.
5) Tourniquet:--use of a tourniquet is dangerous and it should be used only for a severe, life-threatening hemorrhage in a limb (leg or tail) not expected to be saved. A wide (2-inch or more) piece of cloth should be used to wrap around the limb twice and tied into a knot. A short stick or similar object is then tied into the knot as well. Twist the stick to tighten the tourniquet until the bleeding stops. Secure the stick in place with another piece of cloth and make a written note of the time it was applied. Loosen the tourniquet for 15 to 20 seconds every 20 minutes. Remember this is dangerous and will likely result in disability or amputation. Use of a tourniquet should only be employed as a last-resort, life-saving measure!
6) Internal bleeding:--internal bleeding is a life-threatening condition, but it is not obvious like external bleeding. Any bleeding which is visible is external.
Internal bleeding occurs inside the body and will not be seen. There are, however, external signs of internal bleeding:
• the pet is pale (check the gums or eyelids).
• the pet is cool on the legs, ears, or tail.
• the pet is extremely excited or unusually subdued. If any of these signs are evident, the pet should be immediately transported to a veterinary facility for professional help. Remember: internal bleeding is not visible on the outside.
My dog has skin disease he sleep on wet place the place is effected him so what can I do please tell me my dog is not well please any body help me to help my dog because I love him allot.
I have a pet female dachshund never mated. Now she has developed tumor around her nipples. Is surgery only option? The tumor is hard on feeling.
My cat just laid two kittens two weeks ago. When should we take her for spaying? She is two years old. This her second delivery.
I just intentionally stepped on my rabbit and it is breathing very fast from past 1 hour So sir can you please say me what to do now ?
My Question wasn't answer properly hence i am briefing on that. I am from a village in Jharkhand India, as there is no proper Veterinary available in my village. I require your guidance for my Male GSD named SPIKE whose DOB is 15 June 2014. As of now he is 9 months old, but he is too slim and have dull coat in compare to his brothers of same age/litter all are on home diet. I use same supplement which they are using analso deworm him regularly.Last dewormed on 15-16 March 2015 using Zoetis Alfanil. I have also started feeding him home cooked food ( from which he will be getting very d small or no nutrient). Am am feeding and wants to fed home cooked food only no DRY FOODS.Hence I wants to supplement him with available natural, herbal or any multivitamin supplement available in the country. I have contacted AAFCO, NRC and FEDIAF in this regard too.I have converted the NRC & AAFCO nutrient quantity in milligram and wanna be assure that he gets adequate nutrient. I have contacted aafco, nrc and fediaf in this regard too.I have converted the nrc & aafco nutrient quantity in milligram and wanna be assure that he gets adequate nutrient. So i wanna know which product should i feed him for multivitamin supplement or calcium, nutrient, vitamins, amino acid etc. Please for god sake or for the sake of dogs please And have done a COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS of all products that provide adequate nutrient to dog in my country (See Attachment).I am looking that he get minimum nutrient according to that report. I am using this shampoo (http://www.Ayurvet.Com/product.Php?id=42) I feed him 3 times, At Morning (Same at night) 1 glass of milk, 2 Big Chapatti, 10 ml Proviboost (http://www.Dogspot.In/proviboost-syrup-supplement-dog-500-ml/), 5-7ml CALCIMUST (https://www.Mankindpharma.Com/product/veterinary-medicine) Sl. No. 10, 10 mg Pet O Boost (http://www.All4petsmart.Com/pet-suplements/nutritional-supplements/pet-o-boost.Html), 1.5 ml Liver tonic LIVJIVAN (http://www.Ayurvet.Com/product.Php?id=43) At Afternoon I feed him DROOLS FOCUS PUPPY 300 grams, After 10-15 Days i feed him Bones, once every week i feed him 200-500 grams COw Meet, I feed him (2 months) cow 1 lungs every day which I Stopped this month. I want to feed him home food n NO COMMERCIAL FOODS. And Planning to feed this supplements 10 mg Pet O Boost (http://www.All4petsmart.Com/pet-suplements/nutritional-supplements/pet-o-boost.Html), and 3-4 Tab of Pet O Vitab Plus (http://www.All4petsmart.Com/pet-suplements/nutritional-supplements/petovitab-plus.Html) or Pfizer Pet N tab instead of Pet O Vitab Plus I am also attaching his pics PLz do take ur time research and reply.
I have a pet dog who is 2 years 6 months old. 1 year back he got hit by stick in his balls. It cnt walk properly now he keep his back leg folded, we do takes nerobian tablets very freguently but now a day even after taking tablets he do not get well. So please help me out with some medicine and advise.
I have lhasa apso puppy 50days old he is not drinking water his urin is smell strong. As he not drinking water I give him milk. He eat drools starters.
1. Make sure your dog has unlimited access to fresh water all the time.
2. Make sure your dog has access to shade when outside.
3. Take walks during the cooler hours of the day. Avoid 5-7 pm evening as the steam emitting from the road can kill your pet with heat stroke!
4. When walking, try to stay off of hot surfaces (like coal tar roads) because it can burn your dog's paws.
5. If you feel it's hot outside, it's even hotter for your pet - make sure your pet has a means of cooling off.
6. Keep your dog free of external insects (fleas, ticks) - consult your veterinarian about the best product for your pet.
7. Consider clipping or shaving dogs with long coats (talk to your veterinarian first to see if it's appropriate for your pet).
8. If you have a short nose breed like pugs or bulldogs, keep a Turkish towel with you whenever traveling. Whenever you notice he/she is panting heavily, you can soak the towel in water and wrap it around his body to have a local cooling effect.