Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Syamala AiyangarYour feedback matters!
I have asthma and because of this I can not breathe properly so please suggest me ways to prevent it.
I am 30 year old female unmarried. Now a days I am feeling too weak. Not willing to eat anything if I tried to eat I feel like vomit. Can't sleep all night. My bp became low. Please suggest me any energetic medicine. What to do?
I know masturbation is not an abnormal activity but excess of it can lead to serious health problems so pls let me know how to get rid of it?
My mother 71yrs, wt 64 kg, taking medicine for heart as tcyra 100, rancard od, angizem dp 120, lanoxin. 25, as she have small valve on one side of heart for blood remain thin.
I am 32 year married man I am suffering from pre ejaculation since last 8 years. Now it has become very critical and my penis size is very small please suggest me.
How to overcome stomach problems like large amount of potty in a day after eating any type of food even healthy food of home?
Hi, because of smoking and drinking any side effect happens in sex life or not. What problem create?
Sir I have stomach related problem. I have feel sometimes irregular pain in stomach. It happen sometimes left or sometimes right. I have also stool related problem. It happen sometime less or sometimes normal. I have check up one time. E.coli problem have found by test. I got medicine. It cured. But it begins again. I also masturbates. It causes sometimes jealous. When I sneezes hardly it pains below penis. Suggest me please
I actually a titanium plate in my left thigh, the operation was in nov 2006. I do not have any problem though, and at the time of operation too the doctors said there is no need to take out the plate. Should I care about it?
Hi I'm 27 years old boy from past 8 years I used to masturbate daily but nw from 6 months my penis s not getting big nd also not getting harder pls anybody help me pls sir I'm really worried.
Constipation problem. After cauda equina syndrome operation in 2009 since then. Basically am facing problem while passing the tools. Am not able to press tools by forcely as normally it does, due to nervous system damage after operation. Pls let me know if any solution have. Regards. Pavan.
Hi, I am Srijib Bhattacharyya. I generally don't have medical issues but sometimes I can not eat foods because it feels like my stomach is full. And after eating foods I feel like I am too much stuffed, so I feel like vomiting. These kind of symptoms disturb me a lot.
There are many myths about diabetes, especially related to what you can eat and what you can’t. Lots of people think that diabetics shouldn’t eat sweets at all. This is not true. Similarly, all carbs and fats are not bad. A high protein diet is also not required and there are no special diabetic meals. So, what should you as a diabetic, eat to combat diabetes? Read on to find out:
- Low glycemic index foods: Complex carbs are best for you as they limit the amount of sugar released into your blood stream and are digested more slowly and prevent your body from releasing too much insulin. These are also called low GI foods as well as slow-release carbs and are also high in fibre. Processed carbs like white bread, pasta, and rice, as well as sodas, packaged meals, and snacks must be junked. These are all called high glycemic index (GI) foods and spike your blood sugar.
- Manage sugar wisely: Diabetes doesn’t mean that you can’t eat sugar or desserts. It means you have to be smart with sugar, like
- Take smaller servings of your favourite desserts as they are best eaten in moderation.
- Reduce the sugar in your diet slowly rather than at once. This will give your taste buds some time to adjust, reducing sugar cravings.
- If you want to eat dessert, hold back on carbs in a meal. Balance out meals so that you don’t eat too many carb-heavy foods.
- Add some healthy fat to your diet, as it slows down the digestive process, which means that your blood sugar levels don’t spike as quickly.
- Eat sweets along with a meal and not alone: Sweets eaten alone can spike your blood sugar levels a lot.
- Don’t drink alcohol: Alcohol is full of calories and carbs and cocktails are loaded with sugar. Alcohol can interfere with diabetes medication and insulin, as well.
- Avoid junk, soft drinks, soda and juices: They are all packed with sugar.
- Avoid processed or packaged foods: These are loaded with hidden sugars. Eat food cooked at home.
- Remember high protein diets are not always good: Studies have shown that if you eat too much protein, especially animal protein, you may become insulin resistant. A healthy diet for diabetics includes protein, carbohydrates, and fats for the body to function properly.
- Eat more of these
- Healthy fats found in raw nuts, olive oil, fish oils, and flax seeds.
- Also eat more fruits and vegetables. Avoid juices.
- Eat more high fibre cereals.
- And avoid foods like
- Trans fats which means all deep-fried foods
- Fast foods, especially cakes, pastries, and chips
- Red meat
Remember, your overall eating patterns are very important. It’s also important to eat at regular intervals and avoid missing meals. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.