Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Swetha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SwethaYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, My age is 24 years, I am very thin and during sex very much white liquid coming, so what is there any problems, what should I do, please give me guidance.thanks
I am 24 years old and I am having a pregnancy of 14 weeks I want to abort a child without any surgery is it possible and how much time will it take to recover.
Get portion sizes under control!
Researchers have found that portion sizes have grown over the past 20 years, not only at restaurants, but in our homes as well. But why have portions gotten so big?
Producing food is cheaper now than it was 20 years ago, with the advent of various technologies and more efficient farming. However, instead of lowering prices, food producers realized that if they increased the portion sizes, even a little, they could increase the cost of the item. We as consumers saw the larger sizes as a better value (which it is, purely from a monetary stand point). So for example, we were getting 50% more product for only 16% more money. Hard to resist, isn’t it?
Over time we, as consumers, have been conditioned to seek out" value sizing" oversized portions begin to look normal to us. And to make the vicious cycle complete, research has shown that whether you really want so much food or not, the more you're served, the more you eat.
So.. What to do?
The first step to control overeating is to recognize how much you are actually consuming. It’s important to understand that portion sizes are different than serving sizes.
Portion size = Amount of food you decide to put on your plate to eat
Serving size = Standards set for foods in the all the food groups
In other words, to get control over your portions, you need to make sure you know exactly how many servings you are consuming at a time. Ideally, your portion size would equal just one serving. But if it doesn’t, you need to account for the calories accordingly.
Start adjusting your portion sizes in your own kitchen: Switch to smaller plates, bowls, and cups.
The key to maintaining a healthy weight is all about portion control. It's not about giving up foods you enjoy, but rather controlling the portions.
Hi i'm 26 years old female. Having irregular periods problem from starting only. I don't have any pcod thyroid problem. But still i'm not getting my period. Even now also there is 3 months of gap. If I take any medicine i'm getting it. Is there any permanent solution for this problem?
Respected sir/mam. Is cervical dilatation painful procedure? Is dat surgery really helpful for having a baby naturally without any procedure like iui ivf?
Recently me and my girlfriend had sex. It was protected and she even took contraceptive pills but she missed her periods which were dated to 28 feb nd she is feeling weakness nd vomiting. Is there any chance that she is pregnant .we both were virgins.
Lifestyle for flu are as follows:
1 drink a lot of water.
2 rest to restore energy and avoid complications like pneumonia.
3 eat diet rich in fresh fruits and vegetables.
4 exercise regularly, which may diminish your chance of getting the flu.
5 minimize stress and reaction to stress. Consider yoga, tai-chi, or other forms of relaxation on an ongoing basis. Stress can put you at increased risk of viruses like flu.
Sir my eight month is just started, last week I had sonography and the report showed low water. My doc told me my water is just 7.8 which should be minimum 10 at this stage. For this she asked me take alanine amino acid 200 ml twice through saline which I did already and had also prescribed alanine tablet which she has asked me to take continue until my delivery and also increase liquid intake in any form specially water and coconut water. I just want to ask you whether this much is enough to cure the water deficiency and is my baby is safe if my water is 7-8 only.
I am 43 years old female. I have a 25 days period cycle. My periods have always been regular. I had got my period on 7 th march. I had to take prednisolone 1mg once a day for a week from 19th - 25th march (as prescribed by my doctor) for severe rash on my skin. After that I got my period on 27th march. I haven't got my period after that. Pregnancy test is negative. Can you please advise. Thanks.
I suck my gf's vagina .isme hamara fyda h yaa nuksaan . Bcz mene net se padha tha boht acha hota h girls ki suckng krna vagina ki.
Had sex on 1st april (condom+pill) and on 4th (condom. She got brownish bleeding on 8th. Took urine test (negative result). Then took help from gynecologist- she took ultrasound on 9th april. Reports are negative but. Their is a layer of 12mm-14mm. Their is no pregnancy ring. But she is bleeding. Is she pregnant? She is not regular in periods. Dr. Said her eggs are not perfectly developed and her uterus and ovary are sticked together because of it she may get problem on pregnancy. I want to know weather she is pregnant or not. Her last period date is 19th march. Help me.
I am 24 years of age. I face issues of white discharge on daily basis. I want to know the permanent cure of this? Is it possible to cure it permanently through Ayurveda?
Me and my husband had an sex one week before. Now we are worry whether I will be pregnant because last time we tried a lot for our first born that's y we did it with out contraception.But now i don't want any baby . please help
I got done with my medical abortion on 6.04.2017 I got my ultrasound on 22.04.2017 and everything came clear. I stopped bleeding and there has been no spotting since 18.04.2017 I wanted to know when is it safe for me to start having protected sex?
Hello. I have been married for a year now. I have not conceived yet. My last menstruation periods came on 27th of October and I had sex with my husband on the 8th of this month. Is there any chances of conceiving?
I want to know by kissing a girl or hugging or any kind of touching to her can cause aids or any other sexual disease?
My wife got delivery last 2 month before thro cesarian. Now she feel pain in back side during sitting and feeding baby. Any physiotherapy or spray to be done. please guide.
The impact of weather and the natural world on human health is multifarious. The science that pertains to atmospheric effects on the body is known as biometeorology and experts in this field have conducted various tests and studies to determine the nature of the relationship between changes in weather patterns and the health of human beings.
Some of the ways in which seasonal and atmospheric changes in weather affect human health are as follows:
- Migraines and Headaches: People who are susceptible to frequent attacks of headaches and migraines are easily affected by changes in weather. Falling atmospheric pressure, spikes in temperature and increase in humidity can lead to these conditions.
- Asthma attacks: Fluctuations in weather patterns are known to cause asthma attacks in those who suffer from respiratory conditions. This happens especially in the case of thunderstorms or sudden temperature drops.
- Stiffening of joints: The onset of cold and damp weather conditions are known to cause joint stiffness. Those who suffer from chronic joint pain and arthritis suffer the most when the weather turns for the worse.
- Allergies: Many people blame the occurrence of allergy related symptoms to the presence of pollen in the air during spring. But in certain cases, anomalies in atmospheric pressure, temperature and humidity can lead to the onset of allergies and related symptoms such as incessant coughing, sneezing and nasal congestion.
- Cardiovascular disorders: Low temperatures create a lot of risks for those who suffer from heart conditions and other cardiovascular disorders. Cold weather impairs functioning of the arteries by constricting them and can lead to heart attacks and strokes. Harsh winters and cold waves are problematic for heart patients as their thermoregulatory systems are poorly equipped to deal with the drop in mercury levels.
- Skin diseases: The skin is the first line of defense against external factors like changes in the temperature. Hot and humid weather can cause skin rashes and eczema, leading to itchiness and irritation. On the other hand, cold and windy climes are known to make the skin rough and dehydrated. Hence, temperature fluctuations adversely affect skin health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.