Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Swati Jhala
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Swati JhalaYour feedback matters!
I was having pain in my legs & it became so severe that I couldn't even stand for 5 mins. Then in process of diagnosis I found anemic with bit B12 deficiency. Doc has given me supplements for the same & neurobion injection for initial boost storage. I just want to know how much time will be taken to get the things normal & why the absorption is so low .How B12 affects nerves. Please guide. Thanks.
Hi doctor i m 34 and my weight 90 kg i started morning walk but for my arthrites problem i feel very pain in my anckle and knees during morning i consult with my doctor but he said this pain happend to me bcs of my body weight i dont know what to do exactly . I hav thryod problem also psl guide me
6 days ago I admit hospital due to my acl reconstruction in left knee so my qn is how to cure and how many days I walk.
Knock knee and bow legs is a condition in which your legs appear bowed out meaning your knees stay wide apart and your ankles are together. And knock knee in this condition in which the knees angle touch to one another commomly called valgus and varus deformities.
Causes of bow legs and knock knee genetic due to rickets and arthrities defficency of vit d and other nutritions, abnormalities, muscle imbalances can causes these deformities which result in excessive hip-knee-ankles. These deformities can affect various joint of the body including the knee, ankle, hip, spine.
We are taking different treatment to prevent this like painkillers, knee brace, exercise splint and finally surgery.
If you want to correct these deformities without surgery with laser treatment and other specific exercise then you can contacct and visit in admire physiotherapy laser clinic.
Foot arch pain is used in broader context for describing pain in bones, ligaments, muscles and nerve on the foot bottom. Slight damage to any of the components in the foot bottom can cause great pain. For starters, the pain lasts for a brief period, but increases over time if the condition is left untreated. Foot arch pain is more commonly witnessed in people over the age of 60 and among athletes engaged in sports of high impact.
The treatment plan of the pain totally depends on the cause. An early and right diagnosis goes a long way in treating the condition faster. For occasional mild to moderate pain, simple solutions such as footwear change can do the trick. Doctors often suggest four simple methods. This starts with rest followed by applying ice and then trying compression and elevation.
Anti-inflammatory medications are used to treat foot arch pain. Cases that are severe in nature can be treated with steroid and anti-inflammatory injections. For extreme cases, cortisol injections are prescribed too. This is done to relieve pain and release plantar fascia. Even stretching exercises are known to give relief from the pain. Some of the recommended exercises during this period are:
- Stretch-related to plantar fascia: This exercise should be performed by crossing the legs at the junction of the knee. The body weight should be rested on the unaffected leg and it should gradually come down to touch the toe. The idea is to stretch the plantar fascia. A set of 20 such movements should be practised on a daily basis. Each movement should last for about 10 seconds.
- Foot flexing: This exercise can be practised before getting out of bed. This is the tie when the pain from the plantar fascia is felt the most. This exercise should be repeated 20 times each lasting for about 10 seconds.
- Rolling stretch: This exercise should be started by sitting in a chair. A tennis ball should be placed under the foot arch and the same should be rolled back and forth for ten times at a time. The same should be repeated with the second foot. Once this posture gets comfortable, the same should be practised by standing on the ball. It is known to be extremely useful for people suffering from foot arch pain.
How to prevent foot arch pain?
1. Wear shoes that are half an inch lose as they will make feel comfortable while walking
2. Losing weight; obese tends to cause pain in the foot arch
3. Performing free hand exercise and simple stretching on a daily basis
4. Not to overuse the foot. People who stand for more than 5-6 hours at stretch on a daily basis are observed to have foot arch pain.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!