Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Swarupa
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SwarupaYour feedback matters!
My daughter is on insulin pump from past 4years 7months her HBA1c is 15.7. Dr. I request you to please give me a permanent solution for this. I am ready to go any where over the world. Please try to understand my pain by seeing her.
I am 23 years old boy I have pain in my stomach after having some food. What can I do please tell me.
Skin allergies are often indicated by redness, scaly, itchy, chapped or bumpy skin. These may occur due to a variety of factors. Usually, when an allergen or a foreign element comes in contact with skin, it triggers an immune system response leading to an allergic skin condition. Other factors may include climatic changes like heat and cold, infections, cosmetics, specific foods or even medications resulting in Skin Allergies. Often, mild skin allergies do not sustain for long even if these are not treated. However, to get relief from the pain and added discomfort caused by these skin allergies, these home remedies are a lot easier and safe bet.
- Cool down the itch: Use typical ice packs or cold running water over the infected part to treat itching. Using a cold water cloth over infected area relieves from suffering. Do not try using hot water as it relaxes in the beginning but makes the condition worse later.
- Scare the scar: Aloe Vera is the best bet in almost all skin ailments due to its remarkable anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties. Regular oral intake of 2-4 teaspoons of aloe vera gel or the application of its pulp on areas of dark spots or scars eradicates scars and rashes from the face and other skin areas.
- Act on acne with apple cider: The best option to treat the most irritating yet much prevalent skin ailment is Apple Cider Vinegar. Add one part of apple cider vinegar to three parts of water. Mix it well. Use cotton balls to apply this solution on acne directly and leave it for 10-15 minutes. Then rinse with water. Apply this three times a day to seek optimum results.
- Coconut oil sways away eczema: First, wash your hands with utmost care. Then, pat them dry. Use your fingers to slowly rub the coconut oil on the affected area. Leave it for some time to get it dry. Use it as many times as you want to get the benefits. Actually, application of this oil on the affected portion is recommended for longer duration for best results.
- Bye bye to rashes with baking soda: Baking Soda is to be applied on the rashes directly. Then, to get better results, press the skin softly and see the rashes disappear soon. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.