Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SwarnalathaYour feedback matters!
I don't have sleep from last 4days. And know I am suffering from fever and headache. Can you help me please?
What is the reason since last 2 weeks whenever I am having chicken, my body starts itching. .this is only started during these summer pls advice.
Once the heart surgery is complete, the initial recovery process from the wounds and incisions can take almost two months. The doctor will give you instructions on how to take care of yourself post-surgery so you recuperate faster and be back in the pink of health.
Road to recovery
- The first step is to take care of the wounds; make sure that you keep the area of the incision dry. Avoid taking baths for the first few days. If you notice any sign of infection such as redness around the area, pus oozing out or high fever, then do not waste time consult a doctor. Experiencing symptoms such as the breastbone shifting and cracking when you move should not be disregarded at all.
- Post-surgical pain is another area that you need to address. The area adjoining the incision can be painful till the first few weeks pass and there may be pain and stiffness in the surrounding muscles as well. In case of a bypass surgery, the legs may hurt if the veins from the legs were used as grafts. The pain and the soreness will recede with time.
- Avoid heavy activity for the first two months post-surgery. Start with small tasks, and gradually build up your activity levels so that the body gets used to it. Avoid activities such as standing for 15 minutes or more at the same place and lifting heavy things. Make sure to consult your physiotherapist before you start with light exercises such as walking.
- The recovery process also depends on the type of food you eat; because eating healthy food can certainly rev up the recovery process. Initially, you may not feel like eating much, so get your appetite up in a gradual manner. It is best to avoid any junk meal at this point in time as that can adversely affect your body’s metabolism even further. It is important that you get the required amount of rest so that your body can recuperate.
I am masturbating from last 12 year now I feek sexual weakness and also general weakness. Also my ejaculation time is low and penis is 4.5 inch while having sex. What is possible to hill these problem and getting better sex and general health? If it is possible then suggest me some homeopathy medicine for overall effect on diseases?
Age 30 Sex male Height 5/6 Weight 68 kg My problem is that I feel very tired after intercourse. And feel energyless What should I do? As my cbc n calcium level is best I am also taking fruit dry fruit vegetable I am also doing gym n walking I am also taking B complex n calcium n seacod capsule I take 3 month regular n then I gap for 3 months n I restart As I am doing gym that's why I am taking all above medicine.
I'm 20 years old. I use to get chest burn every night. I have tried some medicine. But it don't work. Can you please tell me what is my situation.
Fluoride products for the teeth have immense importance in dentistry. Fluoride is one such chemical, the balance of which is highly required for strong and healthy teeth. However, there is an optimum amount of fluoride needed for teeth. Anything lesser than that or greater than that can cause harm and serious teeth and gum problems and tooth decay. The best option, therefore, is to get a fluoride based toothpaste or mouthwash, which will keep on providing the teeth with the optimum quantity of its daily dose of fluoride.
The benefits of fluoride products:
Before delving into the types of fluoride products available, let's have a look at the benefits of fluoride on teeth. Fluorides actually save the teeth from dental caries. It happens such that fluoride makes a certain mineral bonding on the teeth which is called fluorapatite. This is not normally found in human teeth, but when teeth damage is done, then to heal it fast this compound is needed to repair the damages. This adds to the mineral bonding in the teeth and strengthens the teeth.
The fluoride products:
The various fluoride based products, which you may use are as follows:
- Fluoridated water: Fluoridating water is a simple process where the optimum amount of fluoride is mixed with drinking water so that drinking the water automatically keeps on adding fluoride to the body and keeps in contact with teeth. This therapy alone is enough and needs no more therapies generally. But not all water reserves contain this, and it's not possible to add fluorides to all water reserves. That is why the other fluoride treatments are needed.
- Fluoride toothpaste: This is one of the most common forms for fluoride treatments. Every common daily use toothpaste contains a 0.22 to 0.312 percent of fluoride, and this is highly beneficial to the teeth for healing of decay and fast repairs. It lets the teeth get stronger.
- Mouth Rinses: Fluoride mouth rinses are an option. The sodium fluorides commonly used in the rinses are used in small amounts in the product which is used just like toothpaste and washed off.
- Fluoride foams and gels: The foam and gel are used when the teeth of the child or adult are under high risk of cavities. The foam or gel is rubbed on the teeth, and kept for a while and then washed off. The typical application time is 30 minutes.
- Varnishes: The fluoride varnishes are just like gels, and they are also used on the tooth surface similarly. It's the choice of the dentist or patient as to which one they want to go with. Besides, these slow fluoride releasing devices, medical supplements and lozenges are also there, which slowly release the optimum amount of fluorides to keep the teeth strong and healing.