Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I had cesarian delivery. My baby 11 month year old. I got too much fat on stomach and back. Kindly suggest.
Sexually transmitted diseases can often be shortened to STDs. STDs often do not show any symptoms. It is possible that you may have had a disease such as chlamydia and not even known you had it. However, it is crucial that you get yourself tested as soon as possible so that the sexually transmitted disease can be treated in the best way possible. Since there are many sexually transmitted diseases and they all have different symptoms and treatment, here are the symptoms and treatment for the most common ones:
- HPV: HPV stands for Human papillomavirus and it may display no symptoms, whatsoever that you have the disease. However, when you do get symptoms, you will get symptoms such as genital warts, infection of the throat and mouth as well as cervical cancer, penile cancer and various other cancers. The treatment for HPV is to take a vaccine; as if you have not been vaccinated, it is hard to cure.
- Chlamydia: Chlamydia is a common sexually transmitted disease, however only 25% of women and about 50% of men show any symptoms of it. However, the most common symptoms when they do appear is a discharge from the vagina or penis which is not regular and it may even cause a painful or burning sensation. Since this is a bacterial disease, it can pretty easily be treated with antibiotics.
- Gonorrhea: Gonorrhea is yet another common sexually transmitted disease. It usually occurs along with chlamydia. The symptoms and treatment for gonorrhea are also extremely similar to chlamydia.
- Syphilis: Syphilis is another common sexually transmitted disease. However, it is a little hard to treat because the symptoms appear in stages. In the first stage, there is only one main bump on the body. This bump may look like a cut, a sore or even an ingrown hair. In the second stage, this bump becomes a rash, which goes all over your body and it may develop sores in your mouth, vagina or anus. Symptoms usually completely disappear in the third stage. However, if there is a fourth stage, the brain or organ damage may occur. Antibiotics are used to treat syphilis as well.
Related Tip: "3 Ways You Can Prevent STDs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)"
Reasons for spotting during pregnancy and what you can do about it
Seeing spots of blood during pregnancy is usually a cause for concern. However, it is not uncommon. The light bleeding, which is known as spotting may occur for a number of reasons.
Bleeding during the first trimester
Spotting is most likely to happen during early pregnancy and the reasons could be many, such as:
- implantation bleeding occurs during the first month of pregnancy when the fertilised egg gets attached to the wall of the uterus.
- cervical polyps ( a tumour that form on the surface of the cervix) or yeast infection may also cause episodes of spotting.
- miscarriage may be another possible reason for spotting
- ectopic pregnancy is another cause. It is the condition in which the embryo plants itself in either of the fallopian tubes instead of the uterus.
- molar pregnancy is a rare condition associated with spotting during pregnancy. When this is the case, instead of your baby, an abnormal tissue grows inside the uterus. Sometimes it can be cancerous too.
Bleeding during the second or third trimesters
Spotting may also occur during late pregnancy and the possible reasons are listed below.
- problems related to placenta like placenta previa placental abruption can also result in spotting. These are serious conditions when the placenta either covers the cervix or it gets detached from the uterine wall respectively.
- uterine rupture is the rare and unfortunate event when a scar from a previous surgery (like the removal of fibroid or previous caesarean scar bursts open and the baby slips into the pregnant woman's abdomen.
- premature labour occurs when your body is too eager to deliver the baby, usually one month before the due date of delivery.
- vasa Previa is another rare condition when a baby who is still developing has his blood vessels entangled in the umbilical cord or placenta-crossing the cervix. It is extremely dangerous because the blood vessels may burst open thus causing the baby to bleed and lose oxygen.
Here's what you can do about spotting
It is strongly recommended that you should immediately see your doctor as soon as you detect any spotting during your pregnancy. Only a well-qualified medical expert can suggest the appropriate steps to be taken, depending on your individual reasons and symptoms related to spotting.
My cousin had a sex after that she is not having periods last month she has tested with prega new 3 times it is negative now sometimes she is having burning or itching in her lower area and her date is 21 she is confused in this month is she will have her periods or not please help her?
Whether having long hair around nipple is called hirsutism? I even have irregularities in periods is there any problem?
I am suffering with bilateral tubal blockage (corneal blockage) recently. I had conceived but it turn into miscarriage in march 2015 and I had D&C and it was my first pregnancy. Now I want to conceive so please tell me some effective treatment and also the cost.
I have pain in lower part of vaginal place, I have gone a small surgical operation before 8 months, that time I have stitch at that place, now stitch thread is still there and it creates some pain to me, what I should do?
Hi doctor, I want to sex with my wife to anal for long time without paining her. Is there's any risk while doing anal sex how to do it safely?
Should women take bath, head bath during mensuration period according to ayurveda and why? If no, can it be applied in today's life context.
I have tried to get pregnant since last two years but I didn't conceive. All reports of me and my husband is normal. Please help me.
I want to loose my weight. Is there any medication to get rid of body weight. Is it true people with ovarian cyst gain weight.Please tell.
We are in baby planning since a year. But not succeed. We did all the tests and all reports came normal. Doc asked us to keep trying. What may be the reason of not getting pregnant?
I have delivered 3 months before with cesarean. I am breastfeeding my baby. I am gaining weight post delivery. What to do to loose weight?
Hi should I need to wait for one week to check pregnant or not. Is it safe to have sex in these days or should have sex or not. My periods is irregular. 14 march my last mensturation had come. In april my mensturation came on feb 28 but on march it came on 14. Is it there any problem . I am using the tablet normal for 2 days. So will I get pregnant. I have pcod problen for last 2 years. So please help me to get pregnant.
Here are some treatments to cure infertility