Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Since last 2 years, I am suffering from itching particularly in nighttime. Scratching results into red rashes.please help me
I am having hairfall since a very long time and it has drastically increased resulting patches of baldness. I can feel I have weak hair roots so please suggest a optimal solution to prevent it.
Treatment Options For Dark Circles
1. Cold compress also helps treat dark circles. You may use an ice bag, cloth dipped in cold water, or a frozen spoon. Simply dab anyone of these near the eyes. This will instantly reduce the appearance of dark circles.
2. Dip cotton balls in rose water and keep on the under eye area for 20 minutes. This will also help to reduce dark circle.
3. Apply cold milk or iced water compress over the eyes and leave for 15 – 20 min. This is also quite effective.
4. Eat fruits and vegetables rich in vitamins and iron. Blend 2 fresh tomatoes, lemon juice and a pinch of salt and drink the juice daily or every alternate day for a healthy skin and refreshed eyes.
5. Laser treatment is another effective treatment for dark circle removal. With laser treatment, the fat deposited under the eye is targeted. After the laser treatment, the skin under the eye becomes smooth and less discoloured.
In laser treatment, an ultraviolet light or infrared invisible light is used to create a wave length that releases energy as they move across the skin. The energy is absorbed through the skin layers and gives a soothing effect, while correcting the dark and irregular skin pigments that cause dark circle.
6. Eye surgery for dark circle is known as blepharoplasty which is performed by a plastic surgeon. The under eye fat deposits are removed resulting in less puffiness, less discolouration and more lively eyes. There are two types of under eye surgery. One is transcutaneous lower lid blepharoplasty where 1 or 2 incision below the lower lid eyelashes is made. It is the ideal solution for those who have more skin under the eye.
The second one is for dark circles under the eye. A local anaesthesia is given for general comfort and may even result in some bruising and swelling lasting for about a week. It’s better to weigh the pros and cons before going for the surgery.
7. Aroma Magic Under Eye Gel:This is one of the most affordable and effective under eye gels available in the Indian market. This under eye gel gives an immediate cooling effect and refreshes the eyes.
8. Various topical creams, ointments and gels are available in the market to minimize the appearance of dark circles. You have to ensure that the creams contain active ingredients which can give optimum results. These active ingredients include vitamin K which helps to reduce dilated blood vessels; and vitamin C and alpha hydroxyl acids which aids in the stimulation of the collagen production of the skin.
Hello, I want to know that should we use to bleach on face for fairness if yes then what should be the time period.
Actually my facing from dandruff problems. I did try many shampoos to overcome this problem but it seems they are causing more problems to my hairs. Can you give me some suggestion regarding this or any natural treatment?
Corns are small circular patches of thick, hardened skin that generally develop on the toes or soles of feet. They may occur anywhere else on the body. They might be caused due to friction and pressure which may occur, if you wear poorly fitted shoes or as a symptom of some other conditions such as bunions (big toe bent towards other toes) or hammer toe (toe bent at the middle joint).
Corns, especially on feet will not get cured unless its root cause is treated. If left untreated, the skin becomes thicker and more painful. Cures for corns will depend on the cause or nature of the corn. Here are some effective ways to treat most types of corns.
1. Removal of hard skin: A dermatologist can help remove the thickened skin with a scalpel, which will relieve the pressure on the affected tissue.
2. Products that treat corns: Some foot care products are specially designed to allow your skin heal and to redistribute the excess pressure that is causing the corn. These may be prescribed by your dermatologist for quick healing of your corns. Some of these products include:
a. Rehydration creams that soften thickened skin
b. Soft padding or foam insoles that can be inserted into shoes
c. Corn plasters that provide protection
d. Small foam wedges which can be placed between toes to cure soft corns
e. Special silicone wedges that change the position of your toes and help in redistribution of pressure.
3. Salicylic acid: Salicyclic acid, contained in several over-the-counter products is helpful in softening the first layer of dead skin, thereby facilitating its removal. Products containing salicylic acid should not be used if you suffer from conditions that cause circulation problems, such as diabetes, peripheral neuropathy or arterial disease. If you have cracked or broken skin in the area of the corn or sensitive skin, salicyclic acid is not suitable for you either.
You can prevent corns by practising proper foot care, as your feet carry the weight of the entire body and are very susceptible to problems. Using a pumice stone regularly to rub away hard, dead skin is a good way to prevent corns and bacteria. Wearing properly fitted shoes is a must to prevent corns. If you wear heels very often, they may put excessive pressure on your feet. If you suffer from diabetes or other diseases causing circulation problems, do consult a doctor as corns and infections in the feet can lead to more severe infections.