Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I got chicken pox infection from today? Suffering from mild fever. Pls clarify me some doubts 1) Is this disease dangerous for adults? 2) How many days the symptoms will continue 3) I heard I could not bath at the time of infection period is this true? 4) what kind of diet can I take this period?
My menstruations was just thinking over but now it's bleeding I don't know why is it happen I just pushed my pussy so instead of white fluid this blood is coming .please tell me why and what is happening.
Mera ectopic ka operation 11-05-2016 ko hua tha Or mere shadi ko 2 saal ho gae hai or is beech me mere 2 ectopic k operation hua hai (1st ectopic last year september me hua tha left ectopic but my tubes are safe)(2nd right ovarian tha ovary bhi safe hai) I want to get pregnant now please help me and please advice how can I plan for a future baby please explain in detail.
Dr. Sharmila majumdar
New pill on the block - addyi fdas approval of flibanserin to treat hsdd in premenopausal women, represents a women's health landmark, as it's the first drug to treat fsd. originally developed as an anti depressant, flianserin (addyi) is approved for low sexual desire in premenopausal women. addyi may boost sex drive in women who have hsdd and are distressed by it.
It appears to modulate neurotransmitters so as to, on balance, increase sexual desire side effects include low bp, dizziness, nausea, fatigue, sleepiness and fainting if mixed with alcohol. unlike the rapid effects of medication for ed benefits of addyi in reducing hsdd are seen only after first 4 weeks of daily treatment at 100mg at bed time.
Addyi is on sale since october 2015 in usa and it will be quite some time (minimum 24 months) before its available in india. addyi would have done its job if it encouraged women to atleast acknowledge their sexual dysfunction and bring it to the notice of their doctor's.
Meri age 27 years h. Mai married hun. Mera left tube block h or coincidentally 2 times se egg wrong side ban ra h. To mjhe ye pta krna h kya ye zruri h k egg hamesha left me Hi bne ya Wo Kbhi bhi kisi bhi side bn jata h?
I am 4 months and 20 days pregnant and this time my doctor has given me progesterone tablets. Could you please explain me why are they required? Is there any problem?
I am 7 monthpregnent and my blood evel is only 9.1grm in my body what fruit and food and juice will increase my blood please suggest me. And if blood level will increase there is any complication during cesarean delivery.
Get a diagnosis before anything else. It is really important to know what is causing your pain. See a doctor before you start doing any exercises or taking any medication. There are many reasons your hip could be in pain, including arthritis, bursitis, or an injury you've got while playing a sport. Always ask your doctor what you should and should not be doing, given the cause of your hip pain.
- Ice your joints: Holding ice to your hips will reduce inflammation of your joints. You should hold an ice pack to the affected area for 15 minutes several times a day. If you find that the ice pack is uncomfortably cold, wrap it in a towel and then place it on the pained area.
- Heat your joints if you have arthritis in your hips: Heating your joints can soothe the pain you feel. Consider taking a hot bath or shower, or soak in a hot tub if there is one available to you. You could also consider purchasing a hot pad that you can place directly on your hip. Do not use heat to soothe your joints if you have bursitis. Heat can cause hips affected by bursitis to actually become more inflamed.
- Get some rest: If you have injured your hip, the best thing you can do is to simply give your hip time to heal. Avoid anything that causes you to feel pain in your hip. Instead, grab an ice pack, a bowl of popcorn and watch some movies. You should give your hip a rest for at least 24 to 48 hours.
- Avoid high-impact activities: If you are in severe pain, chances are you won't feel like running or jumping anyway, but it is good to keep in mind that these activities should be avoided. High-impact activities will cause your joints to become more inflamed, thus causing your more pain. Instead of running, try taking a brisk walk, as walking has much less of an impact on your joints.
- Consider losing weight: The more your body weighs, the more weight your painful hip is burdened with supporting. Losing weight can help ease hip pain simply by removing some of that weight that stresses the cartilage and joints.
- Choose the right shoes: You should buy shoes that give you as much support as possible. Look for shoes that have great cushions, or have removable insoles so that you can add orthopaedics. The sole should have good shock absorption, should limit pronation (turning or rotating the foot) and will evenly distribute pressure along the length of your foot.
Hi, I'm 37 years old and I'm 9 weeks pregnant, I do not feel like eating anything, just due to this I'm feeling like gas and due to this sometime drink ENO, is it safe to drink this, what is the best best things to eat during pregnancy. Kindly help me.
Meri ek5 year ki beti hai mera ek last year miscarriage ho gaya tha abhi mai again try karna chahti hu but muje ovaries enlarge ki problem hai muche kya aise me plan karna chahiye sef hoga because mai again miscarriage wali conditions nahi chagti hu.
I found a small breast lump near my nipple area. What should I do now? I also have PCOS. Please advise.
Gastroenteritis, also commonly referred to as infectious diarrhoea, is a gastric disorder. The gastrointestinal tract, which comprises of the small intestine and stomach gets inflamed. Gastroenteritis is indicated by the symptoms such as diarrhea, acute vomiting and pain in the abdomen. Fever, exhaustion and dehydration are also observed. This disease usually lasts not more than two weeks. It is also called the stomach flu. Infections caused by virus, bacteria, parasites or fungi may lead to gastroenteritis. Viruses account for this disease the most. This disease is transmitted mainly from food items and contaminated water. Important electrolytes like sodium and potassium are lost from our body.
The most common remedy in case of gastroenteritis is having ORS. However, homeopathy is also considered very effective if you have got infectious diarrhoea. Homeopathic medicines are considered very safe and result yielding in case of gastroenteritis. Homeopathy is a form of medicine, which is always given preference by all experts, as it is natural with no side effects. After conducting various surveys, it has been proven that homeopathic treatment is far more effective than other forms of medication for gastroenteritis.
Here is a list of the best homeopathic remedies for the treatment of gastroenteritis. There are many categories of homeopathic medicines for diarrhoea each with their own significance.
- Aconite: This must be used for diarrhea caused in the season when the days are hot, and the nights are comparatively cold. The symptoms appear in the middle of the night. Heavy diarrhoea along with high-intensity fever occurs and anxiety.
- Aloe: This remedy should be used in case of a continuing urge for stool because of weakness of the anal sphincter. Mucus is accompanied along with pain in the rectum area. In case of adults, this diarrhoea is also characterized by blue hemorrhoids.
- Arsenicum album: This medicine is used in case of food poisoning. The affected person feels cold, tired and panicky. Vomiting and diarrhoea take place after midnight. Burning pain in the abdomen is also observed.
- Cinchona: Used in case of diarrhoea with the presence of excessive exhaustion and abdomen gas. The abdomen gets bloated up.
- Ipeca: When there is nausea and non stop vomiting or your mouth gets filled with saliva, Ipeca can be used. Thirst is lost, and the color of the stool may be green or bloody.
- Podophyllum: This medicine is usually used by tourists in case of diarrhoea. Abdominal vibration and frequent stools are indicated. The stool is characterized by an unpleasant smell.
Homeopathy is a very effective category of medication when it comes to gastroenteritis, however, still it is advisable to get regular full body check up done.