Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Swapna KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 60 years old. Upper soft parts of mouth are swelling since three four days. Today it is so that my throat is almost closed and feeling hard to take any thing inside. Suggest home remedy or else.
On behalf of my friend I'm 27 year old female, whenever I am sleeping in night and changing one side to another I am feeling dizziness (chhakar ka aana). What shall be problem what should I do ?
I am 16 years old male and I am suffering from throat pain since 2 days back and I cannot drink or eat fastly it is very illness felling to me and please give any suggestion for this. Thank you.
I am suffer from tinnitus for past 1 year I take many medicines but didn't any relief can recommend any medicine by you.
My right ear is 100% deaf and in aims they said it's nerve is dried. I feel my right side of body and brain less active as I have hair loss on my side of head ,tears come frequently from right eye right nostril is blocked most of time and right ear is 100% defected. Can I get operated and listen with my right ear.
While coughing an abnormal sound produces from throat. CT scan, x ray, allergy tests, ultrasound etc done. Checked for Pleural effusion, But nothing is seen and not going as well as not worsening. Four years old now. The problem is since his birth. No pain is also there. Swallowing liquids seems to be difficult. This seems barking sound. In CT Scan there is a slight permanent enlargement. Nothing else. Cough is not chronic. What should I do?
I am suffering from sour throat & fever since 4 days. One doctor said due to over heat, after 2 days I went to another doctor he gave medicine by telling due to cold and flu, but no relief, another problem arise that is little bit of bleeding in motions. Please kindly help.
My brother have problem of mucus by nose. He suffers any time with this problem. What is causes of it.
My mother unable swallow medicines like tablets capsules she was just 43 year and 55kg she said that she felt something is blocking in throat. We consult so many doctor no one says what is the her problem give me a suggests for that. We recently went for regular checkup and test her HB we got result HB result is 5.8/11.5 is this the reason for her problem?
When I went in swimming pool my left ears in water. After I am not able to hear clearly in many days something like one week now. so, what I do please doctor give me some suggestion.?
Hello doctor i'm suffering from nasal polyps in 2013 in ct showed small polyps mucus problem. So doctor I want to ask what diet should I follow and avoid? any treatment.
My ear is paining, since 3 days, when I chew the food it pains, what medicins or ear drops I should take.
Hello sir I am suffering of tonsil in mouth from one and half month. Treated with doctor. But after ending of medicine I again suffered from tonsils and it increase my cough anytime increasingly. What should I do.
Sinusitis or sinus infections can be quite a debilitating ailment when it becomes recurrent. Sinuses are cavities within our head just behind the nose which extends up to our forehead and to certain areas of the cheeks. These cavities are filled with a mucosal lining which helps you breathe and also filters the air which goes to the lungs. When the mucosal lining gets inflamed, it blocks the normal drainage of the mucus into the nose. This results in headaches, nasal polyps and general discomfort. Homeopathy offers some great remedies for this condition, without side effects. Some of these are discussed below.
Homeopathic remedies for sinus problems
- Belladonna: This medication is very effective when the sinusitis has resulted in a suppressed discharge from the nose which occurs intermittently. If you have a splitting headache which feels unbearable, Belladonna can help relieve the symptoms quickly. If the infection of the sinus has spread to the throat and results in cough, Belladonna can be equally effective in those circumstances as well.
- Pulsatilla: If you are experiencing a greenish mucosal discharge from your nose without a painful burning sensation within it, Pulsatilla can be a very effective cure. Another indication where this medication is very effective is when you have headaches centered just above your eyes rather than over the forehead or other parts of your face.
- Kali Bichrome: This is another commonly prescribed medication to deal with the symptoms of sinusitis as well as to reduce inflammation and cure sinusitis altogether. If you have a lot of mucosal discharge that drops into your throat along with discharges through the nose, Kali Bichrome is the drug to go to. Other indications where it is effective are pain and heaviness in the nose and the inability to breathe with headaches in and around the eyes.
- Silicea: If you are feeling cold and constantly chilly along with nasal stuffiness, Silicea is the medication to go to. Along with discharges, your nose may form hard mucous crusts within it. Trying to manually remove these crusts may also cause bleeding. Silicea will reduce these symptoms and is also effective in reducing a headache which occurs mostly on the left side of your face.
- Merc Sol: If you are experiencing a yellowish green discharge from the nose along with a burning sensation and increased saliva secretion in your mouth, Merc Sol is the remedy to turn to. It is also effective wherein the headache has spread all around the head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.